KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » silver surfer vs superman

silver surfer vs superman
Started by: lionking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

ok juggernaut 74 so lets say that surfer has enough power to destroy HALF aplanet, does that really make a difference, its just like sayin that an elephant could crush an ant, but a horse couldnt, lol.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:47 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well that is what I am saying Cosmic Cube posts scans and then doctors them to his liking. The ability to destroy half planet is not enough to do Superman in. Like I said before Surfers only chance is to absorb the solar energy. It may be a low blow but it works I guess.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:58 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

doomsday pounded superman to death. he doesnt even have no where near enough power to destroy a planet.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:59 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savagerampage
doomsday pounded superman to death. he doesnt even have no where near enough power to destroy a planet.

Actually he does. He destroyed two. DD that is.

Anyhoo it doesn't change any. SS wins.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:00 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Go look at the Superman/Hulk thread, you have one instance where Supermans durablity didnt hold up as expected but over there you will see like 10 scenarios where it did.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:01 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

i agree superman is a strong character, but his is no where near the league of the silver surfer. surfer is just way too powerful, i would put him up there with externals, celestials, etc, he isnt as powerful as those,guys but he is just too powerful for a earth hero

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:05 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well I will finally come out of the closet and say I do think Surfer wins but only due to his ability to absorb his energy.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:07 AM
leonheartmm

same goes for surfer juggernaut, looks like what u r every1 is doin is pic the best case scenarios of the character they like n the worst case scenarios of the character that they dont, still doesnt change the fact that surfer is overall more powerful.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:08 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by leonheartmm
same goes for surfer juggernaut, looks like what u r every1 is doin is pic the best case scenarios of the character they like n the worst case scenarios of the character that they dont, still doesnt change the fact that surfer is overall more powerful.
Funny you say that but I own well over 200 Surfer issues and I can count the Superman issue I own on one hand.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:10 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

(please log in to view the image)

So much for the Doomsday theory...and they've both been powered up MASSIVELY since that 1st battle....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:10 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

take all the best sace snerios of supes and the best case scenarios of surfer and itll be seen that surfer is overall more powerful, same thing happens if u take the worst case scenarios.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:11 AM
savagerampage

those were awesome scans avalon. both of them are tough. My question is how doomsday destroyed a planet?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:15 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

those were awesome scans avalon. both of them are tough. My question is how doomsday destroyed a planet?

It was Caladon. Don't know how. Just that he did.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

did he use some type of machine? Its pretty hard for a guy who cant fly, with superstrength to destroy a planet

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:20 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No. He absorbed the power of Caladon's protector. And apparently hit something vital in the planet.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:23 AM
savagerampage

doomsday is able to absorb powers?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:30 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No. He evolves. He has a semblance of whatever killed him. For example, he couldn't breath in the Argon atmosphere, he died and revived, and could all of a sudden breath Argon breath. Which was a flame breath powerful enough to burn Superman.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:32 AM
leonheartmm

so it wasnt just his own power that he used? plus hitting a vital spot on a planet isnt really the same as just trashing a planet with no weak spot is it? plus many stronger people have lost to weaker people before, i comic page cant change the fact that if dd was as mad as supes is there, he wouldv destroyed superman, plus dd is said to be the strongest living being in dc.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:33 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well that is what I am saying Cosmic Cube posts scans and then doctors them to his liking. The ability to destroy half planet is not enough to do Superman in. Like I said before Surfers only chance is to absorb the solar energy. It may be a low blow but it works I guess.

Juggernaut74 knows that the Silver Surfer is more powerful than Superman. The Silver Surfer is capable of much more than merely destroying a planet. And yes, a planet-destroying blast is more than enough to put Superman under. He claims to have every Silver Surfer comic, but myself and kgkg showed him quit a few things he "didn't know."

Talk about defamation of character. Could you post some of these doctored images Juggernaut74?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:45 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well I will finally come out of the closet....

laughing

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:48 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote