KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies You Love and Others Hate..........

Movies You Love and Others Hate..........
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

quote:
Rock Star - It's "Rock Star"! The story of a guy living out his rock and roll dreams, joining his favorite band, living the life, then suddenly realizing it's time for someone else to live their dream! It's a great, fun movie, with which a lot of 80's kid could relate.

hmm I liked that one too

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:30 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

I thought Scream (The Trilogy) was funny assssssssssssss!!!!

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:01 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Fast and Furious is on my list too big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quiball

I like Pirates, but a lot of people i kno don't

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:53 AM
quiball is currently offline Click here to Send quiball a Private Message Find more posts by quiball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

One of my favorite movies is Payback. I think its one of Mel Gibson's best, but that movie gets no love.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:08 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

UHF, with Weird Al, I love that $hit!

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 08:23 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Who hates UHF? Not many people have seen it but anyone who has likes it.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 08:25 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

OK, but what's the reasoning behind why not many people have seen it then? it wasn't DTV it was in theaters... why then, did not many people see it? hmm.. could it be because people didn't think they would like it, ie, didn't like it, ie 'hated it'??

yeah, that's what I thought too...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 08:29 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lion King
Hulk
Attack of the Clones
Urotsukidoji

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:04 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mumygrl

Hudson Hawk with Bruce Willis. Is there anybody out there who has seen this movie? Also there was an old 80's movie called "Fire with Fire" and I also don't know a single person who has seen this movie. I love them both. embarrasment)

Old Post May 4th, 2004 03:28 AM
mumygrl is currently offline Click here to Send mumygrl a Private Message Find more posts by mumygrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

There is a difference between not watching a movie because they think they'll hate it and actually hating it. Everybody who has seen it seems to like it. Thats why its some what known even though its so old.

yeah, that's what I thought too...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 07:30 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

*puts on a balaclava, to disguise himself before saying the following*:

House Of The Dead, it was fun, dung acting ? yes, no script ? that is correct but i thought it was a laff, wasn`t great no but it was watchable i mean i`ve seen movies where i switch off during the first half hour never to go back to it, some say the same to this one, which i dont mind but i thought it was ok, i bought the region 1 import (Scotland i live in), so no bashing if you hate it, i`m curious as to what you guys think of it.

I know it`s bad but it`s just like those state benefit budget sized zombie movies of the 80`s, they were really cheap, tacky, full on gore and violence like this is, they had atmosphere this didn`t thats true, the acting in the 80`s movies and this one aint going to win an oscar anytime soon, it was fun even though it was bad just like those early 80`s movies from italy (Lucio Fulci`s movies aside as they are classics)and other places, so bad it`s good.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 4th, 2004 11:35 AM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I hated Finding Nemo.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:45 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Hudson Hawk got a bad rap too. For a wacky caper type movie, it's fun, funny and not a bad flick.

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 4th, 2004 02:26 PM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by hobbit_lover
Lord of the rings - every1 in my class hates it mad
Spiderman
POTC
A walk to remember
moulin rouge
the hot chick

People hated LotRs and PotC? messed

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:00 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by mumygrl
Hudson Hawk with Bruce Willis. Is there anybody out there who has seen this movie? Also there was an old 80's movie called "Fire with Fire" and I also don't know a single person who has seen this movie. I love them both. embarrasment)

I've seen ~Hudson Hawk and I enjoyed it. Its funny, goofy.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I loved Judge Dredd and everyone else seemed to hate it. I also loved Hulk.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:17 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

Memento

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:58 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Memento? THat was a great movie. How can that go on this list.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:51 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
People hated LotRs and PotC? messed

Yeah me

I guess Honey would be the one I loved and many others hate.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 01:22 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote