KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Never As It Seems

Never As It Seems
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"hey sev" blaise smiled at severus and tossed him a chocolate frog then gave a chocolate frog to chelsea "how was your summer?"

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:55 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Severus caught the frog. He looked at Blaise and then looked away. He couldn't look girls.

Chelsea smiled. "It was alright." she lied. It seemed as though it were the truth.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 08:59 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

))))))))))))))"he couldnt look girls "))))))) what does that mean

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:22 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(@ i meant at)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:25 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ohhhhhh okay
Blaise was still looking at severus "wazzup"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:27 PM
Tela

Severus began to twiddle his thumbs. it was a nervous habbit. "Um, nothing really."

Chelsea laughed. It was wierd to see her big, bad brother like this.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:31 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

your twiddling your thumbs sev you only do that when your asked a question in charms"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:45 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

im supposed to be playing lilly arnt i

Lilly got into the carrage just as it set off she found erself in a carrage with potter and his crew "damn" she said

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:38 PM
Tela

(Who all do you play?)
Severus looked up and hid in his hair to blushed. "I um yeah." he cursed himself for not being able to talk to girls but he smirked. Chelsea did the same thing. "It's just a tad warm out." he said.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:25 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

im diching lilly

"come on sevvy" puts on baby voice " you scarded huh" pokes his stomch playfully

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:47 PM
Tela

Severus hold his stomach. "I'll get you back for that." he says smiling. "I'm not scared pf anything."

Chelsea snorted.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:55 PM
Tela

(((PR, you're suppose to play, bliase, lily, and Tom Riddle?)))

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:00 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ok i guess

Tom riddle "grrrr im evil"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:02 AM
Tela

(( laughing that's very helpful. He's suppose to try to get closer to chelsea AKA decieve her)))

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:08 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

oh right
Tom stood in the dark forest waiting for the carragies to bring chelsea to the school

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenwhile blaise was still staring at sev "punkin" she said playfully "was wrong?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:14 AM
Tela

Severus looks at Chelsea. "NO! Say it and I'll cut all your beautiful hair while you sleep." he threatened.

Chelsea fell onto the floor laughing. Severus even alowed a small laugh. Just as they neared the school the carriages jerked to a stop sending all students flying.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:20 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

(((man I missed a lot, okay I'm in the carriage with chelsea, blaise, and snape.))) raven listened to them talking but didnt pay much attention. she kept thinking about potter {man,...I wish it was harry instead of james, but okay they look a like}. raven had liked potter since there second year. but never told anyone, because she was a slytherin and he was in Gryffindor...she figured it would not work, people would only make fun of her.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 02:57 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

blaise looked at the two laughing on the floor of the carraige and turned to relize her friend raven was there (((damn this is lame what im typing))) okay she looked at raven and saw slight puzzlement on her face "whats up?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:55 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven looked over at blaise and smiled and said "oh, nothing really....just, ...er.....thinking".

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:18 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote