KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bye Guys!

Bye Guys!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LadyEowyn
found

i was confused about that too. (or maybe if he got my real name he would come and kill me!) evil face

anyway i enabled pm for nyone who caes

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:58 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

no, he'd probably just confuse you moresmile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:59 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

thats what hes been known to do big grin wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:00 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah..yers isn't really the killer type.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:01 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed. It would be a LONG walk for him to come kill you!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I would never kill you LE,... that's mah his job... big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

just a thought. thats the one thing im paranoyd about. getting kidnapped or my whole family being killed and i was the only one alive. its really anoying to think about when im tryin to go to sleep!

(crap, mah knows the most about me!)

(i know youd never kill me mah...i think)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I tend to worry about what other people think of me before I sleep...

Mah wouldn't kill you; Norwegians melt in the heat as soon as they leave their countrty

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Mah, if you only knew the power of the Dark Side

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by LadyEowyn

(crap, mah knows the most about me!)

(i know youd never kill me mah...i think)

laughing out loud of,course..*grabs lightsabre* of course

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:08 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

its not too hot over here, im just cold blooded evil face

(i knew it!)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's damn hot if you come from Norway! The amount of times FInti talks about how cold it is there...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:10 PM
LadyEowyn
found

its freaking cold over here if you come from Puerto Rico! i have purple toes and fingers even in the summer!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:11 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I tend to worry about what other people think of me before I sleep...

Mah wouldn't kill you; Norwegians melt in the heat as soon as they leave their countrty

and the UK is just tropical, right? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gosh, yes. I was just telling Ki-Adi-Gallia the other day what a tropical paradise the UK was.

(Looks out the window)

Drizzle again. Yay!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:14 PM
LadyEowyn
found

must be close to 100F everyday, right Ush? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That would make headlines. Not that we use fahrenheit.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:17 PM
LadyEowyn
found

oh yeah...the US is stuck in inches,feet, miles, and F. when will we ever enter the future!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, Britain is mostly Imperial measurements as well; temperature is an exception. I'm always surprised at the amount of Americans who are surprised that we use miles.

Actually, there is quite a bit of argument about that right now.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:22 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ahh, so great using meters, cm, km, celsius and even military time cool

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:24 PM