KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » most violent game of the all

most violent game of the all
Started by: SomeBody_Some1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gambit88
Blackout

lol mario or i know luigi's mansion yea thaz it or i know mario sunshine

but

i dunno much about violent games ( i like platformers and rpgs the most) but isn't the suffering supposed to be the freakiest game yet?

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:05 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

Anyone remember Prince of Persia? Where you used to go through the dungeon and those moerse blades come and slice ya up? Coooll.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:45 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

All i want is a game where each baddie can die like 50 different ways. If i shoot you with a rocket launcher....there should be no corpse, but itty bitty pieces of a corpse.

If i stab you in the back, i don't want to see your leg bleeding, and if i shoot you in the leg, i don't want to see your chest bleeding. If you run and i shoot your knee....you better not be running around anymore...you better be draggin your sorry so-to-be-corpse ass around on the floor.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Then you want soldier of fortune 2.... (you can carry em on your shoulder.. I dont think you can drag em though O_x) but yes, theres all kinds of slicing and body fragments O_x

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:02 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
All i want is a game where each baddie can die like 50 different ways. If i shoot you with a rocket launcher....there should be no corpse, but itty bitty pieces of a corpse.

If i stab you in the back, i don't want to see your leg bleeding, and if i shoot you in the leg, i don't want to see your chest bleeding. If you run and i shoot your knee....you better not be running around anymore...you better be draggin your sorry so-to-be-corpse ass around on the floor.

that was a little terrifying messed

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 09:28 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I'd have to say..... Ummm..... I don't think I've ever played a game to qualify for the most violent ever......

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:34 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

mortal kombat is violent...um bloodrayne... that one gladiator game...postal 1 & 2....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:54 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Mortal Kombat was the most violent for its time back in the early 90's. Compared to today's standards, I'd say it's not as violent due to the introduction of more realistic content. Soldier of Fortune definitely introduces much more realistic violence.

That said, my nomination is for any of the Mary Kate/Ashley games on the sole premise that it angers me so much that those two little tramps have well exceeded their 15 minutes of fame, and it just makes me want to bash my head into a wall repeatedly. I'm living proof that games can cause violent behavior.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:54 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Pong

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 09:01 PM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Those balls were violent, they scared me as a small child sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 09:02 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

I thought Thrill Kill was canned and then released as that Wu Tang Clan game?

My favorite scene of violence in a video game was in Turok 2, the first time I used the cerebral bore. A small drill flies out of the end of the gun, latches on to the enemies head, sucks out his brain and explodes. Halarious.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:56 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MudvanneJessy
Not Falling Down

I Agree with Red Superfly ManHunt is the most viloent gamei ever played.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 01:48 PM
MudvanneJessy is currently offline Click here to Send MudvanneJessy a Private Message Find more posts by MudvanneJessy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Postal 2 bring in the pain/ManHunt and Mortal Kombat DA

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:12 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah manhunt was violent but it was a crappy game

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 07:42 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Yea ManHunt was kind of dumb.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:20 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tbones527
No, I'm not a steak.

hmm... I thought that one game... what was it called... oh yeah, "The adventures of cookie and cream" was pretty violent sounding... never played it before. I was a little to scared.

stick out tongue shifty

"The day it all went wrong was the 3rd grade spelling be. See, I've always been an idiot, but up until then, no one knew. But although I had it bad, there was one kid who always had it worse. He'd spell the word wrong on purpose just to get out because he knew he couldn't win. So they'd call him up and he'd say 'Kat. K-A-T. I'm outta here.' Then, as he's walking past you, 'I know there's two T's'. Poor kid."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:02 PM
tbones527 is currently offline Click here to Send tbones527 a Private Message Find more posts by tbones527 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

i say the suffering and manhunt were the most violent games i have ever played even though they were really stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:27 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vice city becuse you can kill any one on the street with any gun!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:51 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah the suffering was pretty damn violent other than that it has to go to grand theft auto

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 04:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gory Game Lover

cool

Red 3.You can actually rip their heads off,rip it open,put a grenade in there,throw it,let the zombies eat it,KABOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! cool stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:20 AM
Gory Game Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Gory Game Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Gory Game Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote