KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Lets get a rest we can clean up everything tommorow!!" sais Night Wing

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:13 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~~Ahh well just make up your own room say you entered a room with plain walls and a bed in the right corner and a desk~~

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:13 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"How can we rest in a place as dirty as this? Oh well... I guess it's better than nothing..." turns into a mouse and goes to sleep in a corner who looked less dirty than anywere else

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:14 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Goes to sleep on the bed.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:17 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"Wow, that'll solve everything" *Everything twirls and slides into place along with puffs of dust into piles, as Jason walks through the hallway to the large steel door, raises hand and etches his name into it with a ray of light from finger.* "found my room!'

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:17 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well Alex watchout I bet J doesnt like visitors!!" he laughed as he heard her say something as a password.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:19 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

***********************NEXT MORNING*************************

"TEEEEN TIIIITAN ALERT, TEEN TITAN ALERT" everybody heard it as they came up to the main computer and saw that there was some robots stealing some very rare and important gadget "Ohhhh how nice we cant get a rest one day" he sais as he comes back into his room and takes all his gadgets.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:21 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Uh... yeah? Maybe so..." he says mischievously "Argh... the floor is too hard even I can't sleep on it... better look for my room..." he says turning into a cat and looking around to see if he can find his room

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:21 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"I guess I'll have to look for my room later... Oh well" he says taking the form of an parrot "Where is it?" he says with his parrot voice.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:24 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

As he takes all the gadgets he opens up a drawer and sees plenty of robins gadgets "These are good the same as mines I might need to work them out a little so they resemble an eagle then I will have more gadgets" he walked out of his room waititng for everybody else.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:24 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Walks out rolling eyes* 'great... just finished cleanin..." "your rooms over there Alex. Points , and i don't care if you come in... just don't touch anything or you'll wish you didn't."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:29 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Takes one of the gadgets and bends it into the shap of to wings. "That ok?"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:30 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I bet....." Night Wing said chuckling as he started running to the place where the robbery is "Comeone guys when we get there theres going to be nothing to rob!!" he said

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:31 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Thanks just let me do this" takes some paint and paints it blue in the middle of the eagle.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:32 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"How do we get there?" *Smirks* "We could teleport fly or walk."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:37 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"its right across the street J.." grined Night Wing as they got in they saw 5 robot loooking robbers taking the device but when they saw them they turned around and then Night Wing stood in place because of the shock "Sla...Slade.... Or might I say Slades followers" he said shocked.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:40 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Head steams* "J" "Wow you walk on the danger side." Steps through the front door to asses the robotic danger. "Um we are on an island" "You mean across the bay?"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:43 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Slades? Who are they? Heck I don't care bout that, should we trash'em?" he says turning into a leopard to catch up with the robots robbers

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:43 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Dude wait" he said as one of the robots put out his hand and a big blast came out of it hitting Alex and crashing him on the wall Night WIng took out his Metal Stick and it went big then he started running at the robot and when the blast came on him he rolled to the left side and the big blast missed then as soon as he was near the robots he put his stick into the robots face wich came through and the systems turned off he then started attacking the other one he tried to hit him but the other blocked so he low kicked him and did a leg swipe so the robot fell and he put the stick into the others back.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:47 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Oh comeone J do some damage" he laughs again

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:48 AM