KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Registration

God's Legends: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

nice ang yes alright we start tomorrow evil face

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:51 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ang are you going to register?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:38 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

How many angels do we have in the rp?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:41 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sup3r_m4rio

i dunno but we should be pals and have an odd couple thing going on! smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:44 AM
sup3r_m4rio is currently offline Click here to Send sup3r_m4rio a Private Message Find more posts by sup3r_m4rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Name: Bailis (Ben) Mortimer
Species: Demon
Looks: Solid black eyes, short dark brown/black hair, pain with a vainy appearence [just think of a male form of evil Willow]
Height: 6"2 ft
Weight: 195
Weapon(s): Crossbow, Battle Ax, and a Sword
Weapon Element: Dark
Appearrance: Dark kind of clothes
History: Was once one of the most feared 'male witches' of the age, but he was some how (not know to ppl these days) lost his powers, but he rescently got his powers back, however he has to develope the powers once again. And he is now some what helping the good side.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:45 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

That Sup3rM4rio would be hilarious

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:47 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: God's Legends: Registration

Name: Eagos
Species: Human
Looks: Dark skin, green eyes (occasionally change color to white or red when he is really pissed off or something), black hair in dreads
Height: 6'8
Weight: 250
Weapons: Double-bladed battle axe made of dark colored, nearly indestructible metal, and a long dagger.
Weapon Element: (the axe) Originally it was dark, but it "switched sides" when Eagos did... See the history part. The dagger is just a plain ol' blade.
Appearence: A huge, angry looking black man with dreadlocks, enormous strength, and an equally impressive voice. Usually wears a long, black kilt, and a generic leather weapon belt that goes around his waist and left shoulder. He keeps his axe on his back and his dagger in a scabbard attached to the part of his belt that runs across his chest. He also wears a silver earring in each ear, and one in the top of his right ear. He never wears anything on his feet.
History: He was once, long ago, a demon of sorts, who dedicated his life to destroying the forces of good, granted immortality through his immense evil. One day, he saw his brother, his only remaining family member, killed by a pair of demons. They both carried axes, which he stole and killed each of them with. He removed the blade from one and attached it to the other side of the second. From that day forth, he dedicated himself to destroying evil, though he has never become purely good himself. Unfortunately, when he broke his allegience with evil, he became a mere human again, losing his immortality.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:52 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

hey nice characters, but did any of you see the stuff that i added?

Name:
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color)
Height:
Weight:
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three)
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc)
Weapon Bio: (tell what your weapon looks like and how you got it
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing)
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)

like the weapon bio, that's pretty much it

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:56 AM
Darth Revan
-

Name: Eagos
Species: Human
Looks: Dark skin, green eyes (occasionally change color to white or red when he is really pissed off or something), black hair in dreads
Height: 6'8
Weight: 250
Weapons: Double-bladed battle axe made of dark colored, nearly indestructible metal, and a long dagger.
Weapon Element: (the axe) Originally it was dark, but it "switched sides" when Eagos did... See the history part. The dagger is just a plain ol' blade.
Appearence: A huge, angry looking black man with dreadlocks, enormous strength, and an equally impressive voice. Usually wears a long, black kilt, and a generic leather weapon belt that goes around his waist and left shoulder. He keeps his axe on his back and his dagger in a scabbard attached to the part of his belt that runs across his chest. He also wears a silver earring in each ear, and one in the top of his right ear. He never wears anything on his feet.
History: He was once, long ago, a demon of sorts, who dedicated his life to destroying the forces of good, granted immortality through his immense evil. One day, he saw his brother, his only remaining family member, killed by a pair of demons. They both carried axes, which he stole and killed each of them with. He removed the blade from one and attached it to the other side of the second. From that day forth, he dedicated himself to destroying evil, though he has never become purely good himself. Unfortunately, when he broke his allegience with evil, he became a mere human again, losing his immortality.
Weapon Bio: Eagos' axe is an impressive weapon to suit an impressive man. It is made of some exotic, dark metal, and oddly lacks even the slightest nick or scratch. He forged it from two demonic axes. When he fights with it, the outer edge of the blade glows pale green.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:03 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Yeah, a human, Wait I'm a freaking angel. dag it I can't mess with his mind.)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:04 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
ang are you going to register?

sorry bout that i forgot that you already did big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:08 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

so exactly how many ppl do we have?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:14 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by DIBWILLPAY!
(Yeah, a human, Wait I'm a freaking angel. dag it I can't mess with his mind.)

wouldn't you like that roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:18 AM
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
wouldn't you like that roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle

eek! I WOULD eek!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:30 AM
Darth Revan
-

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:31 AM
Tela

DR: I like ur sig.

SM:Okay, let's see how would a demon and angel relationship go. horribly wrong, probably. We could try it. Like a secret couple.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:34 AM
Darth Revan
-

Ooh a conspiracy! Call the newspaper! stick out tongue wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:36 AM
Darth Revan
-

Oh and thanks about the sig big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:36 AM
fungrl515

can i join?

Name: Velania
Sex: Female
Species: day vampire. i came up with this before. it sucks the souls out of the living, making them half-dead. she is more good than evil, as she uses her power to punish the bad.
Looks: ice blue, silver hair, retractable black wings, nice, Italian skin (not Italian though)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 249
Weapon(s): staff of purity, arrows of justice, sword of immortal life
Weapon Element: holy
Weapon Bio: Staff of Purity- basically release magic that can do anything good or pure. what should i say. basically release magic. Arrows of Justice- corny name, but her arrows always fly true and they paralyze evil-doers and demons, etc. Sword of Immortal life- heals, revives, brings the dead back to life, if struck down by this, it guarantees eternal darkness and unsettlement
Appearrance: a long, white dress + a flowing sky blue robe
History: Velania was the child of an angel and a vampire. Velania was sent away at birth, rejected by both the angels and the vampires. Velania grew up, hiding her true nature and living in solitude. One day, she saw an old woman, who had helped her many times before, be murdered by a thief. Furious, Velania caught the man and sucked out his soul. Though the other villagers were afraid, they thanked her for killing the thief. Velania became the protector of the village, and looked over it as the years passed on.

question. is this an alternate universe kind of thing, or is it in modern times? either way, i tried her history work.

Last edited by fungrl515 on Jun 13th, 2004 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:41 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Ooh a conspiracy! Call the newspaper! stick out tongue wink

Don't say that. That C word's to big both of them stick out tongue confused

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:46 AM