KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Registration

God's Legends: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Name: Alenar Draconis
Species: Shapeshifter (can take any form, mostly a dragon)
Apearance: Anything any time
Height: Any he would like to have
Weight: Same as above
Weapons: Fangs, claws and natural abilities of animals and mistic animals (such the fire breath of a dragon)
Weapon element: Holy
Background: Alenar is a mage who long discovered the abilitie to be imortal, through the ages he devoted himself to the study of life itself and nature, he was blessed by the god of life for his efforts and gave him the abilitie to morph into anything he like but in exchange he would have to protect as many lives as he could, doing whatever he can for it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:47 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I know a lot of big words, like heterozygous, and brachydactaly (not sure that's how it's spelled though). raver

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Drake: HEy, amn, haven't seen you around in forever

Dr: Shhh, you're suppose to be nice to the angel

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:52 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
can i join?

Name: Velania
Sex: Female
Species: day vampire. i came up with this before. it sucks the souls out of the living, making them half-dead. she is more good than evil, as she uses her power to punish the bad.
Looks: ice blue, silver hair, retractable black wings, nice, Italian skin (not Italian though)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 249
Weapon(s): staff of purity, arrows of justice, sword of immortal life
Weapon Element: holy
Weapon Bio: Staff of Purity- basically release magic that can do anything good or pure. what should i say. basically release magic. Arrows of Justice- corny name, but her arrows always fly true and they paralyze evil-doers and demons, etc. Sword of Immortal life- heals, revives, brings the dead back to life, if struck down by this, it guarantees eternal darkness and unsettlement
Appearrance: a long, white dress + a flowing sky blue robe
History: Velania was the child of an angel and a vampire. Velania was sent away at birth, rejected by both the angels and the vampires. Velania grew up, hiding her true nature and living in solitude. One day, she saw an old woman, who had helped her many times before, be murdered by a thief. Furious, Velania caught the man and sucked out his soul. Though the other villagers were afraid, they thanked her for killing the thief. Velania became the protector of the village, and looked over it as the years passed on.

question. is this an alternate universe kind of thing, or is it in modern times? either way, i tried her history work.

it's modern times, so therefore it's easy big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:53 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

whe's the actual thread going up

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:55 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I wanna play now...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:57 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

i need to go shopping!

anyway, i'm gonna be going now. when will we start playing, in the future. i don't wanna be here at 4 and not play until 9. i won't wait. i'll leave after 30 minutes. so, what time's good?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:01 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

it goes on tomorrow ok thumb up

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:06 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

ok, tomorrow.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:08 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yup and actually i'm writing my storyline now big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:32 AM
Tela

kuul, very kuul

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:40 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

quote:
Originally posted by DIBWILLPAY!
Drake: HEy, amn, haven't seen you around in forever

Dr: Shhh, you're suppose to be nice to the angel

Heh yeah... I've been kinda tired of RP so I decided to take a short break... and... I forgot about this forum ^^;; but now I'm back so nothing to worry ^^;;

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:23 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Kuul, glad you're back

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:29 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Name: Edward Darkhart
Species: Dark Angel
Looks: eye color=grey, hair color=white, skin color=pale
Height: average
Weight: average
Weapon(s): my mind is a weapon of magic
Weapon Element: Ice and Dark and Telepathy
Appearrance: black shirt, pants, boots, gloves and coat.
History: when hell opened up and thousands of fire demons came out, he froze them and sent them in to a dimension of ice.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:18 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

evil face i started the rp while yall were asleep stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: God's Legends: Registration

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
Alright here's the registration

Name:
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color)
Height:
Weight:
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three)
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc)
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing)
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)

and i think that's it, i'll put up the rp thread tomorrow thumb up

please pm me a summary of what's happened so far in the game. than i'll see if i want to join and all. i've already got an idea of about one or two characters that i can use for the game! eek! (of course, i'll choose just one)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Name: Romeo
Sex: M
Species: Human
Looks: brown eyes, dark tan skin, no hair
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 195
Weapon(s): Axe, Bow ans Arrow, Fire Powers
Weapon Element: Fire
Weapon Bio: Uses axe for battle, bow and arrow for easy targets and fire powers for both battle and easy targets
Appearrance: Sorta hercelus type clothes
History: Killed major terroists in the army. Thinks he is dead in the earth.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:36 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

This is sorta what he looks like
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:20 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Name: Leo
Species: half human/half lightning demon
Looks: blue eyes, blonde hair, whiteish-flesh (it's hard to describe, it's like a paler flesh colour. Look at my pic when I finally post it to know what I mean)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 11 stone
Weapon(s): Two pistols, one white (Magnus), one Black (Malas) to represent the good and the evil.
Weapon Element: None, but can channel his demonnic powers through them.
Appearrance: Black trousers, a navy blue shirt and a leather jacket down to his knees. Guns are located in hip holsters on his belt.
History: Leo didn't find out about his demonnic half until he was 18 when his family was murdered. He then went on a quest for vengeance to kill those who had murdered his family. When he found them they were already dead, killed by the ones who had hired them. Their blood drained and bite marks at their necks. Upon returning home he was greeted by his best friend, Jamie, who revealed he knew all about his demonic half. Jamie was learning how to use magic and the two joined forces to form a detective agency, Lionheart, which would not only work in human affairs, but also inhuman affairs.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:44 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Oh yeah, I forgot the Demon appearence:
Coal coloured with blue highlighting things like muscles, whitey/bluey hair, spikes out of forearm, ears are slightly elf-like (best way to describe it), eyes are blue.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:01 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote