KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation

Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation
Started by: SecretUser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

okay cocoon u really did hurt my feelings by saying my country sucks. would u like it if i said that about your country?! this is a terminator forum, not country forum

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:34 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

You dont know where is slovenia:-)))))))....OK, Slovenia is in central Europe near Italy and Austria. Next year (1st May 2004) we will join in European Union or EU. In Slovenia we are learning two foreign lenguages - Germany and English...and Slovenish lenguage is one of the hardest to learn, that's why i dont speak english so well. Today (31 JULY 2003) will be big premiere TERMINATOR 3: Rise of the machines...maybe you're woundering, where i saw Terminator?...my friend from germany take me to Dortmund where they have a big cinemas and there was first Terminator 3 premiere. In Slovenia is not so good expactations about movie, i guess i'm the only one Terminator fanatic in this country.

PS. Why are you copying Dulobasts text?...i respect his commentaries, not yours, because yours are just copy of his. That's why U SUCK...make your own upinion!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 06:19 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i do make my own opinion. and by the way, believe it or not baby: t3 was released 25 july in PAKISTAN. like i said BELIEVE IT OR NOT. no none of the cast members or any one of them were there for the premiere but still you know, its cool 2 have a good movie like t3 in pakistan before uk.
NO COCOON: U SUCK, i do make my own opinion. if they are related with duloblast thatz n other story

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:18 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

look i dont care what you're saying to me...you're just angree on me bacause i told you a truth.

PS: i dont believe you!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:36 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

cocoon u need 2 get a life. u r so obsessed with the first 2 terminators that u cant even look at the third 1. u need 2 look at the third 1 with a different set of eyes. for once, cool down and try 2 watch the film without thinking about cameron( i know thatz hard considering that he created this). dont compare it with the first 2 and then watch it

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:32 PM
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:22 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

hey guys we r getting some important info on t4 so its better if u stop fighting .

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:08 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:12 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

guys, guys........

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:55 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Ok can we stop the country bashing please…. lets make fun of the EU instead. Now there’s a pointless police organization

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:45 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

who was the secret info?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:28 AM
moviebuff

the insider was an *******, just wastin our time . he just visited the forums once.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 11:42 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo9

damn it you racists stop it! **** it up ur asses and shut up ya' racists wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:27 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah. racists need to suck a long d i c k

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:08 PM
NoFate007

Funny how a post about the film where all the countries of the world unite and fight together turns into a country bashing topic, lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:21 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i know,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 10:31 AM
alic88
Barzakh

XACTLY

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:50 PM
carnage713

i think americas kewl yes

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:48 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

america is the strongest but every nation is cool.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:50 PM
alic88
Barzakh

dont really care

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:54 PM