KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Fanfiction - Our Recommendations

POTC Fanfiction - Our Recommendations
Started by: The_Red_Dagon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CookiesnCream

A Pirate's Life in the same site is pretty good too

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:18 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye It worked now Ill have to read the other one to Arrgh Its kinda funny the one that Dragon gave me LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 02:04 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

PirateGirl... Didja Finish it? If so, Didja like it?

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 09:07 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yep it worked finnaly. I liked it big grin yes

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 12:54 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

I loooved.
In Fact, I looooved it so much that when I printed it out... it was138 pages...MAJOR PAPER USAGE!!
I'm gonna sound like a pansy saying this but I actually cried a little during the story embarrasment

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 11:03 AM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I didnt go that far but I was sad LOL thats funny sorry not trying to be mean U just sound like my friend. She was going all sooky cause she found a pic of JD with a gun to his head. LOL I was on the phone to her when she found it to.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:44 AM
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

I cried when I found out that Trevor Goddard died (plays Grapple, the cursed pirate who tells Will "Say goodbye" Just before being throw into the window at Port Royal). Died of an apparent drug over dose sad no messed no expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 12:56 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

are u serious he died??? OMG that's so sad *sniff sniff* he was good as a pirate!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:54 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

REALY???? How did u find that out????

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:38 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

who is dead?? can anyone tell my that?

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:26 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

The dude that played the pirate that told will to say goodbye

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:59 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Hey PirateGirl, Which JD were U talking about? Jack love or Johnnylove

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:18 AM
Sarah_Sparrow
Seeker of the Horizon

Ohhh, yes, not enough fanfic. I'm on fanfiction.net, my penname is Sarah Sparrow (no surprise there). I'll definitely read the Commodore Norrington fic! He's awesome big grin

¤•§â®åђ±Şpäŗřøŵ•¤

"Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict...when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."
love Captain Jack Sparrow love

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:30 AM
Sarah_Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

yes thats true i started 2 cry when i found that pic and the gum 2 his head *snif snif* *sigh*
i deleted that pic of the internet lol NOT i wish i did tho!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:50 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

quote:
Originally posted by The_Red_Dagon
Hey PirateGirl, Which JD were U talking about? Jack love or Johnnylove

Johnny

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:09 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ah why is he dead? what happened to him?

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:51 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Um it says up there i think. Cant remeber what

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:07 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

For anyone whos listenin' I read 'A pirates life' it's really good... other than that, I really don't have much to say

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:00 PM
«§hõnknêss»

WHICH A PIRATES LIFE I went looking 4 it but couldnt find it GRRRR
I just read a good 1 though Where jack ends up becoming Wills daughters dad It was alright cant remeber what it was called though Ill have 2 cheack it out
*goes off 2 find out*

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:21 AM
«§hõnknêss»

I found it its called the blood of my father!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:23 AM