KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Fanfiction - Our Recommendations

POTC Fanfiction - Our Recommendations
Started by: The_Red_Dagon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I just read a storie on da site called a pirates life and in had 2 go 2 the toilet i laughed sooooo much HE HE

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:13 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Oh, So ya' found it, I thought there was only one 'A pirates life'

Oh well

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:25 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I dunno if it was the 1 u ment though coz i think there was 4. This was just palin weird. Its got giant lobsters and all that kinda stuff but it was sooooooo funny

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:53 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Huh... when I typed inn all that crap I had exactly 58 stories of A Pirates Life

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:19 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Hmm weird I read 1 called POTC and the winds of change that 1 is pritty good but it hasnt quiet been finished yet but im not shure you would like it much coz Norrigton dies near the end. Spose you could say he was da hero

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:06 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Oh Cool!!! I'll go check it out... I really don't mind if Nory dies at the end of the fic if he's the hero or if he's happy...
I'll go check it out...

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:46 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Okay there is about 30 chapters though and it hasnt fifnished yet. They are being blammed 4 his death

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:57 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Cool...I'm already on ch.5 so I'll check the rest of it out rock

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:53 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Ok Its a bit confusing though He He He like sid smiley

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

I finished it last night, It was good. Although Dolan was kinda harsh on Nory. But at least Nory died as the hero, it kind of made me feel better when they were blaming themselves. (Although ELIZABETH had to go and say it was an accident,mad which it was, BUT STILL!!! It's better when they blame each other shifty

Hey KEWL!!! ya' canged yer' sig, IT"S SOOO CUTE big grin cool

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 11:46 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

I might be changin' my sig sometime soon ( but it's gonna be another pic of Jack whistle )

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 11:48 AM
«§hõnknêss»

LOL i changed my sig about 3 times yesterday I was soooo bored He HE
I was reading another good 1 last night but I forgot what it was called

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:00 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

O.k let me know what it is when you remember it...

and, I don't know which pic to put on my sig, I've got a couple reeeaaalllyy good pics of Steve ^_^ (Jack D.) LOL and I just don't know which one to pick... maybe, I'll get my friend to help me pick it out

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 12:18 PM
«§hõnknêss»

U do that and i still cant remeber what it was called

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 12:27 AM
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I just read 1 with lots of diffrent characters that Johnny plays that R stuck in 1 room together LOL Its stupid but funny LOL

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 12:10 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ye sit issmile

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:25 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Hey Pirate Girl... I'm changin my sig now... it's not Steve..... Bust it sure as hell is close enough and I might change it back when I get bored w/ it

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 09:09 PM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Aw shit *sniffs* boohoo it dosn't work... I'll just use my old one until I can find another good pic

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 09:15 PM
CookiesnCream

blooming fanfic site is pretty good it's all about orlando bloom
and the fanfics in geocities.com/orlandokeira are good too.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 12:04 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

HeY It Works YAY!!!! Aren't dey cute?

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 12:05 PM