KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will vs. Jack

Will vs. Jack
Started by: A BaD PanCaKe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

he's so funny and witty and clever and smart and hot and piratey! he's not perfect, but thats what makes him lovable. will, on the other hand, is dumb and uncomfortable and cocky and tries too hard to be perfect

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:15 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

dumb, you say? He may not be as quick on things as Jack, but he's sweet and soo adorable! Uncomfortable, he may be, but thats because he feels like he really doesnt belong...hes battling with himself over whats right and wrong and its leaving him in an awkward stage. He's not cocky at all, which Jack is all the time, but, hey! He's Captain Jack Sparrow...(the cockiest line in the movie). and yes he tries to be perfect, who in this world doesnt?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:21 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

cummon people help me out here!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:24 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

will is cocky tho!
J: who makes all these
W: i do. and i practice with them for three hours a day
...(some other lines)
w: i practice with them for 3 hours a day so that when i meet a pirate, i can kill it!

come on tell me that's not cocky! an he always has such a smug look on his face. and he talks to hammers. and does stupid stuff and is really slow...he's so uptight too!! he needs to relax a bit!

an its ok for jack to be cocky because he is as amazing as he makes himself out to be!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:53 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

its ok if he talks to hammers...i talk to inanimate objects as well hehe. especially chairs...i have lively conversations with them...

but hey, lets settle our differences cuz i think ur kool and i dont want to add you to my hate list.

you can have jack and I'll have Will! YAY!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:53 PM
«§hõnknêss»

No I want Jack Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
*dies 4 no apperent reason again*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:57 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

no noe can have jack once i kill him BWAH HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!! wheeww lost myself. wills all mine all mine MWAH HA HA HAHA H!

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:24 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

U shouldn't of said that!!! mad Will is going 2 have 2 pay 4 that comment laughing Muahahahahahahaha

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:26 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I am a sucker for a guy who's a bad boy but a hopeless romantic...like orlando bloom and johnny depp!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:18 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

same *sigh*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:29 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hehe!!! thats 2 ppl who've given me johnny!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!he's rightfully MINE!!!! thanks pancake!!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:31 AM
ace Face 0

*slaps BloomBabyGirl* dont say that *stomps off*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:41 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

^wat she said

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:44 AM
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

hey no problem JJ!! as for ArrghPirateGirl, I'll give you Jack's hat. maybe a pair of boots as well...and perhaps some of his sexy eye liner. shifty

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:09 AM
«§hõnknêss»

YAY *puts them on then steals Jack off JJ*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:41 AM
Captain's Wench

lol

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:48 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

stop laughing at me

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:05 AM
Captain's Wench

*tear* sorry....

*pulls out the real jack i stole from bad pancake* here ya go!! no hard feelings?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:23 AM
«§hõnknêss»

YAY
*hugs real Jack*
Im soo happy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:53 AM
Captain's Wench

lol

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:03 AM