KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Official "whats that song?" Topic

Official "whats that song?" Topic
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 33 34 [35]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
can someone tell me the name of the song at the beginning and the end of this vid?
i know it's by Mirrored Theory, but i dont know the name of the song and IT'S KILLING ME!

Here you go. Hope you're not dead yet. ^^

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Need help identifying this song. It sounds like an eighties song and it was one of the songs Art Alexakis sang on Don't Forget the Lyrics. It has the words "and park it" and "make you, make you". It's driving me nuts.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 21st, 2011 05:38 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Nvm. Found it. It's "Brass In Pocket" by The Pretenders.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 06:26 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I can't for the life of me figure out the title of a classic song and who sings it. Perhaps someone can help me out? It goes something like "The only one for me is you, and you for me, so happy together. I can't see me loving nobody but you, for all my life... etc.". Who sings this song? I know it's pathetic, but I can't remember who it is.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 06:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stacywilliams

Nice initiative taken.....but i would like to know why Kolaveri Di....is making such a hype...i dont think its worth to get hyped...to this much extent...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 01:14 PM
stacywilliams is currently offline Click here to Send stacywilliams a Private Message Find more posts by stacywilliams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by Stoic
I can't for the life of me figure out the title of a classic song and who sings it. Perhaps someone can help me out? It goes something like "The only one for me is you, and you for me, so happy together. I can't see me loving nobody but you, for all my life... etc.". Who sings this song? I know it's pathetic, but I can't remember who it is.

It's 'So happy together' by the turtles...I think. 8-D

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 08:20 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by stacywilliams
Nice initiative taken.....but i would like to know why Kolaveri Di....is making such a hype...i dont think its worth to get hyped...to this much extent...

probably because of the tune. It's really catchy. plus, it's backed by a big label.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 08:22 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I have one, I hope someone can help me. It's a really slow song, sung by a girl who I don't know, and a guy that sounds deceptively like George Michael (but it's not him) in a duet.

The lyrics I've caught upon hearing it (as most seem unintelligible) are:

"The secrets that you keep from me... Will I ever know/they ever show"

"If I leave..."

I know it's not a lot to go on, but it's been driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 09:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nvm, found it. Was "Kiss in Blue" by Yello.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 12:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quod sum eris

A friend of mine saw this 90210 scene via Netflix where Naomi and Man are talking on the roof and there is a different song playing in the background instead of Love Lost by The Temper Trap. Would any of you happen to know what the other song is? It’s from Season 3, Episode 20. The scene is around 33:30~34:40. As far as I know the Netflix version is the only place where the alternate song can be heard.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 01:14 AM
quod sum eris is currently offline Click here to Send quod sum eris a Private Message Find more posts by quod sum eris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZaviausFtL

Love

I am looking for a song by a female vocalist that has "losing my head over you, night & day"
I am pretty sure those are some of the lyrics...

Plz help

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:21 AM
ZaviausFtL is currently offline Click here to Send ZaviausFtL a Private Message Find more posts by ZaviausFtL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

From an Axe Twists commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_grNoowseQE

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 03:00 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quod sum eris

This thread used to be so helpful a decade ago.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 08:07 AM
quod sum eris is currently offline Click here to Send quod sum eris a Private Message Find more posts by quod sum eris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

I've been trying to find a song for almost a month now. It plays in the middle of the american reunion trailer here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwJtIzR-Xk

You can hear a few lyrics if you skip to 43 seconds in. It goes "let's get a little lit, let's have a lot of fun"

Please, please someone help!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 04:31 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§ilenda
Restricted

Account Restricted

True

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 07:49 AM
§ilenda is currently offline Click here to Send §ilenda a Private Message Find more posts by §ilenda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by quod sum eris
This thread used to be so helpful a decade ago.

Goddammit, Shazam laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 11:06 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

have this song in my head but can't remember the words clearly enough

it was like a soft spoken female's voice and went da dadadadaa lets stick together
or something something lets stay together
or blahablhablah more than ever dumdumdumdum duh duh dum dum

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:38 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you Welshy. I recognise the song but have no idea either.

We'll be here forever

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 16th, 2016 12:43 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johncarner

Does anyone know the screamo version of the Oompa Loompa song? I can't figure out who sings it and Google isn't helping me out at all.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:27 AM
johncarner is currently offline Click here to Send johncarner a Private Message Find more posts by johncarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote