KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction General Discussion!

Multi-Author Fiction General Discussion!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Rover

I plan on talking to REX sometime soon about a possible collaboration....though I doubt he'd go for it....stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:30 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I need help can I post MY OWN story here or do I go some place else?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:09 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Preciousdagger
Scream

PEOPLE WANTED

Anyone interested in being in the Scream RP go to the unhosted roleplay section ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Whats your favorite scary movie?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:28 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the reason that i lost interest in doing carry on stories is that too many people do and want me to join harry potter carry on's. it gets boring after a while. i'm not that interested in hp anymore. i would like and did try to start other carry on's, but they all failed or died on me. so, i'm gonna try in the near future to find another forum that concentrates on a bigger variety of carry on stories and so forth.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:10 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Multi fiction means co-authoring right

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:13 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

stephanie20: yes, it does. authors take turns posting content for a story that they want to work on together. stuff like that.

if anyone starts a superhero carry on story, let me know! i'm might try to create one for batman tas or justice league. not sure yet.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I need help can I post MY OWN story here or do I go some place else?

You can post your own story in the General Fiction Area. If you want other people to post parts as well, post them here, in the Multi-Author Fiction Area.

Originally posted by Stephanie20
Multi fiction means co-authoring right

The Multi-Author Area is for stories that random people (anybody) can contribute to, at no specific time. Just to clear that up! big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:48 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

anyone wanna co-author a Yu-gi-oh, fic with me

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:34 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by ZoSo
I plan on talking to REX sometime soon about a possible collaboration....though I doubt he'd go for it....stick out tongue

Who says I wouldn't? stick out tongue

I need to step away from Star Wars for a bit, but I'm busy writing 'Starkiller III' and 'Jedi Vigilante' so it could be awhile... messed

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are they about

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 06:13 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My Starkiller 'trilogy' is so far based on the Star Wars RPG I play on here, as a slightly insane Dark Jedi who excels in the fine art of combat.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Announcement! I am instituting a new rule with the hopes that the quality of the forum will be brought up.

You must post at least three lines to contribute to the story.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:45 AM
Gambitslover

Angry Trying 2 Add!!!!!!!!

Good Gravy Captain!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Moderator,

HELP!!!!!!!

I've been trying to post my little ( story?).
Maybe I'm too much of a novice or a complete moron, but why, oh why
am I being pegged as a "spammer"? mad

How the heck is anyone going to get to know "me" if anything I write is not allowed a submit?

AKA~ Rogue Trouble

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:48 PM
Gambitslover is currently offline Click here to Send Gambitslover a Private Message Find more posts by Gambitslover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Pegged as a spammer?

*goes to find thread*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 03:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Just giving everyone a heads up, if anyone's interested in what I have to say.

We're going to be holding some sort of contest for the GenFic to get it active for the summer. I haven't come up with the parameters yet, but it'd be interesting to see what everyone has to contribute.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 12:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Anyone interested in doing a Supernatural carry on story with me? Need a few takers before I post anything.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:31 AM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

wow I thought this area of the forums was surly dead by now.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in participating in a horror story with me. It's a story I started (to the best of my knowladge) and I just never got around to continuing. I really like the story and thought that this might give me the insparation I need to continue it.

So, anyone want to write with me?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:44 AM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote