KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Quotes

Spider-Man Quotes
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

"It is not! I resent that! Slander is spoken, in print its liable." JJ, SM1

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:35 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

My sig says it all...

Green Goblin: Well, heck with this, let's go and get a latte.

Spider-man: Sounds great, we can pick this up later.

Green Goblin: What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Spider-man: I talkin' 'bout this mess we made fighting.

also, before they become friends...

GG: Oh, let's talk about it over a latte.

SM: forget about the d*** latte.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:54 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

"Lets talk" - Doctor Octopus (man that line is so bad-ass).

"Brilliant but lazy" - Doc Ock again.

My fave line was by JJJ himself:

"Spider-man, was a hero, and I drove him away...He was....."

*whoosh*

"a theif! a criminal! a public menace! i want him strung up by his web! I want spider-man!"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 11:59 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

Who is Doc Oc talking to when he says "Let's talk." ?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

To Spider-Man, on top of that clock tower thingy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:50 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

its right after spider does a web fly (not hiting any building,cos he towr one was the taller in town.) and says : where is she?
i just didnt liked the sibile of the tentacles,and their "mouth" it looked like mecanical velociraptor fom JP

another quote: spiderman:but harry why?
harry/GG II: oh, peter becouse u are my best friend........

on harrys death comics, i loved that endin with spidey crying and their pcture shown

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 12:47 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

i got loads

tv series-

carnage- ok 'dad' when were done with spider man there wont be enough left to put in a matchbox but we'll try

brock in prison talking ot a counsler- we know who spiderman is but we will wait until the time is right

venom- we dont hate you were youre biggest fan (throws a peice of a fan at spidey)

carnage- get lost man of iron. warmachine -actually thats the other guy .

carnage (draining a police detective spideerman ki
iks him and he stops draining her and goes after spiderman) i hate havin my meals interupted

carnage- ill chop you to peices
from spider man the game (on ps)

rihno- hey if im a rihno youre a scorpion and he,s an octopus whats a mysterio ?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"Spider-Man is an troublesome child...an annoyance of the greatest order. I'd rather not talk about him.

Ask me about something else."

Dr. Octopus, talking to pressman in prison. -The Spectacular Spider-Man #14. Good issue.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:15 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Peter and Norman having a heart to heart chat after beating each other senseless.

Green Goblin: When I was first starting out, I was thinking of calling myself "Mr. Coffee." Can you imagine how weird these last few years would have been if I'd done that?

*Both burst out laughing*

Spidey: Ooh. Look out kiddies it's Mr. Coffee and his latte of doom!

(from Spectacular Spider-man)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:24 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Spidey to the Sinister Six:Well what do you know? The 6 stooges are here!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:36 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Does anybody remember anything That The spider clone said? I know I don't. hehe

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:44 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

the one o most like is when spiderman encounter the punisher,moon knight (anyone here knows him? he desapeared from marvel),Radical from new warriors (also disapeared), and nova (also from new warriors)

and they are surrounded by enemy troops....and radical ask spidey what to do, and spidey replyes:

would it work if we all sit down and start crying?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:08 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i have that book becouse it was mark bagley first assignment on spiderman book, and if u can find this edition you will know that the main villain will be the design charachter of carnage, same face, and even same claw and attack types......

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:09 PM
doctorstrongbad

Any joke from Spiderman is a good quote.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:22 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Right4Death

Might be too late.

"You know what I am. I am a self made man. All of my failures are my own. There are only so many times the man can crush you under his big ol' boot. But I go from failure to failure with spectacular zeal and in my eyes that makes me a success."

Or, something to that effect. It was a few years ago...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 10:55 PM
Right4Death is currently offline Click here to Send Right4Death a Private Message Find more posts by Right4Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote