KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » what kinda evil things do u do to your SIMS?

what kinda evil things do u do to your SIMS?
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i have made them not be able to go to the bathroom, so they pee all over the floor, locked them into the pools or in a room.
Ands thats about it

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:16 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I created a family of eight adult males, made them the skinny blond guy with glasses, a crewcut and blue slacks and short sleeve shirt (you know the one). The family name was "Flyswatter", and their first names were one through eight. I built a narrow hallway, led them all into it and sealed it off. I put a stove in one end and watched the fun!

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:54 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I make um kill each other, and I electrocute them starve and ect

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:13 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yakuza Princess

I put this guy in a tiny little room with nothing but a large fireplace and a small, cheap, dry, wooden chair. He eventually catches fire. Fun!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:00 PM
Yakuza Princess is currently offline Find more posts by Yakuza Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yesterday i wanted to kill 2 guys ona fire and the fire was all around them but before it touched them they both made out, i was like What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:00 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing....Firstly I turn em in2 toads...banish them..make them fall in love with the same sim so they fight ova it till 1 runs away....THEN SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 12:14 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

I downloaded a bomb mod where you can buy a stick of dynamite for $1 and when you unpause the game it sets every single thing near it on fire, burning sims alive.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:44 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natalya719

I've locked the kids into a room before when i got tired of em. they eventually died.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:47 PM
natalya719 is currently offline Click here to Send natalya719 a Private Message Find more posts by natalya719 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I buy fireworks and light them in the house and put the house on fire but i guyt didnt die cuz i had a robot to stop death.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 01:59 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fairee_floss

if u really wanna b EEEEEEEEEVIL.......... do dis! hehehe.. im not usually an evil person when it comes 2 the sims, but i kinda discovered this by mistake. we all noe dat u dun light the fireworks inside, 'less ya wanna kill all your poor lil simmies. so try this: line your whole chosen room with rugs (dun matta what kind), make sure all ur sims r in the room, lite the fireworks, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM............. massacre extrodinaire!!! *muahahahahahahha...*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:06 PM
fairee_floss is currently offline Click here to Send fairee_floss a Private Message Find more posts by fairee_floss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

you make them drink heaps of water and dont let them go to the toilet, they piss themselfs and die, then when the bodys gone, theres a piss stain on the floor

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:12 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Make them piss their pants. Very funny.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Once in the sims 2, my girl was fixing the computer and it fried her...but she didnt die she just got burnt and her hair stuck up untile she took a shower

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:50 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I need some help, here.

The Request: I need the CD-Key for The Sims original.
The Explanation: I bought House Party recently, but I couldn't install it. My dumb parents uninstalled the original from the computer because of a virus(which was untrue, of course). After much searching, I finally found the CD in another completely different Jewel case, but the Official one was missing(Without the CD-key and all.). Uh oh.
The Conclusion If you feel kind enough to help me out, please private message me, or email me at [email protected] .
MiscellaneousThe Sims original isn't online, and if you haven't registered it online(which the eager gamer doesn't), you should be free to share it around. And no, I can't screw up anything on your "account", even if I wanted to, because i am NOT a hacker, and i am NOT talented enough to do such crap.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:07 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote