KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » would you become she venom

would you become she venom
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
okay thats it. when we get back to base I'm spraying you 2 with the hose.

That very well may make things worse.

And, fox--You KNOW it's gonna get nasty, 'cuz that's just the nature of the beast, however, you gotta remember I'm only interested in gettin' dirty with you guys--I don't want everyone else to have to see. I'm sure this stuff will be at least wa-aaay off-topic if not offensive.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:52 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

YEAH I AM NOT BOTHERED I HAVE WROTE SOME NC 17 STUFF BEFORE BUT ONYL ON RPG,S OK SO CAN WE GET STARTED BEFORE THE HCICKENY ONE DECIDES TO HOSE OYU OFF

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:04 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

*stumbles across the thread, starts reading*

*runs away*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:04 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I male so Id be carnage

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:15 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

i wish there was a thread were we all could just talk, not worried about the off topic police coming to tazer us......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:47 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

NOooo my post got deleted...

NC-17? Robo-Chocobo's self destruct code....

RUN AWAY EVIL PERVERTED NESS...NESS...NESS
*starts running around almost in huge circle in backround*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*gas
p*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:56 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

So, I was out of the forums for a bit and when I get back I see they have callapsed? What exactly happened? I've been catching up on what I missed for the past day or so, and it seems as though everyone is going insane, possibly due to the close proximity of Venom vs Carnage's release date?

Last edited by scibott on Jul 26th, 2004 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:15 PM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

(If anyone here has seen episode 28.5, or 38 of red vs blue you get this)
*still running in terror*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:00 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oooh, kinky writing...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:37 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Robo-Choco, I've got the first series on DVD, and have the 2nd series archived on my PC. I dont get it. :/

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:49 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Hey--this thread is OK--so if any of y'all don't like it, then take a hike.

Sure it's a little inane and maybe a little insane, but who says we've always gotta personify urbanity all the time?

In the meantime, here's a pic of Venom #17's cover for all you haters--and you KNOW who you are as well as I. Drawn by the very sexy and very talented Skottie Young.

Fox--I'll PM you my part of the story you requested. Hopefully you hate it, and don't want me to write anymore. Kidding. I'm not keen on any kind of failure, though I haven't written any type of fiction in over 10 years. So be kind.

Attachment: skottie-spideydrop.jpg
This has been downloaded 208 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:31 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

The naughty talk has attracted me to this thread.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:39 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

So, where's your contribution? Come on...I know you have it in ya. I've read a ton of your posts, and you do have a pretty biting wit. Let's have it.....don't make a gal beg.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:09 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Begging, huh? That is tempting...

Would I become She-Venom? If it means gaining some sort of super power, hell yea. No, it doesn't even have to give me powers, it just has to make me look cool. That means I have to change sexes, but I have nothing against that, as long as it is COMPLETE and not like a post-op transsexual. Oh yea, and I'd become a lesbian. That tongue would allow me to give some GREAT oral.

I must say, looking this damn good would have it's advantages. wink

Attachment: she-v.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jul 27th, 2004 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:34 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

at 1st this thread was intriguing, than it almost turned me on, but this really took the cake
quote:
. That tongue would allow me to give some GREAT oral.

laughing

brillant!......and after lookin at that she-venom...i would know like to f*ck in alien symbiote thats a chick...the teeth might hurt but i think i'll be able to get over that plus i would only be able to bang it if i knew it was girl from birth....otherwise that could seriously f*ck me up psychologically

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:06 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

oh...dear..god.....QUICKLY ANY SANE MEMBERS LEFT LETS MAKE A RUN FOR IT.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:14 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Wow. I was gonna say that you guys are really messed up, other people are gonna read this stuff, you know. But I guess I have to assume some responsibilty for it.
I wouldn't want anyone to incur any psychological damage here, and my spider-sense tells me that we're all probably close to being issued a warning here....but about the tongue, you guys, I do have to admit that I had given that some thought--AND SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE--I MEAN, COME ON. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE.
As to the sex-switching, I say Hell no. I don't like women. I can appreciate a girl's beauty, yes, I'll admit that, but want to be with one? Never. Girls are disgusting and I can scarcely even TOLERATE most of them, much less scarifice my own sexuality to become some freakish hermaphrodite. I like men too much for that.
Ask not what your Venom can do for you, but what you can do for your Venom, says I.

OK, fox, check your messages--I sent you a response to your story

Attachment: madness-.jpg
This has been downloaded 234 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:24 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well, the question was would I become SHE-Venom, and I said yes. I love women far too much to not become a lesbian if I HAD to change my sex. I'm usually against sex-changes, but I can make any exception for Venom.

You are already female, so you don't have to make that descision, redering the whole "lesbian" thing void.

Batteries not included.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:31 AM
Robo-Chocobo

um bad....were did you get that picture? and were is it from....?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:34 AM
Robo-Chocobo

RUN FOR YUR LIFE. if you enjoyed my previous ramblings come check out female symbiote pics. i really got nutz there

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:21 AM