KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » would you become she venom

would you become she venom
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robo-Chocobo

i have a fic on Fanfiction.net. its a red vs blue fic.

seach for me in the halo section, guess my screen name^^

no its not trooper 3.6

fanfiction.net is a wonderful site, without the stupid ness of others, and if there is only one problem with it. ...its all the slashes, yaoi,and yuri, one shut yaoi fluff, and the rest of the crap like that that they let get away with breaking a ton of the rules...i spend my free time reporting yaoi lemons to the site, taken them down a notch...hehehe arent I an evil little bird?

and grey fox, first, i recognize lines from half the moody songs in history, like the opening lines, there from that song thats all sad with the piano, and the accustic guitar.
maybe he needs some inspirational music like the stuff that played in old-school during the gymnist scene.

you are very strong,rex, but I have the one thing your other opponents did not....A STRATEGY GUIDE...hm...okay wait i found it, ...okay it says turn to page........hm okay says here i need to

1. throw a chaff grenade, equip the stinger, lock onto rex's radome, and fire. dont worry about the missles rex lobs at you; just run away from them. repat this until the second round.

2. stay close and behind him, but be careful of his lazer. when rex stops moving, equip the stinger, lock onto the cockpit and fire. patience and proximity are the keys. dont let rex get any distance; if you let him get to far away from you, he can fire his machine guns and missles

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:42 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

3. now its time to fight liquid snake hand to hand. you must defeat him before time expires. if your knocked over the ledge during the fight, press up and any button rapidly to climb back up. use hit and run tactics and press duck in order to avoid his retaliatory round house kick. throwing liquid is jut a waste of time so stick to punching. liquids attacks get nastier as his life bar goes down. his deadliest his a headbut charge. when liquid bows his head get out of the way. if he missues, hes briefely vulnerable to a punch kick combo.

yada yada yada, escaping on jeep...stupid stuff...liquid attacks,

liquuids in hot pursuit and hes pissed! dont try and pinpoint liquid with the machine gun; instead weave your machine gun fire infront of him to ensure a hit. after a few hits he rams your jeep. keep weaving that machine gun fire in front of him. liquid drives along side you, then pulls ahead. keep weavig that gun fire. eventually merly see's daylight, and then....

you'll just have to finish the game yourself im not spoilin nothin.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:51 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liquid Snake would win because, um, he killed Gaseous Snake and can turn into liquid and stuff so bullets don't hurt him.

What were we talking about again? Hostile being a sick ****?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:24 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

First, I am an atheist, second stop with the superstories garbage, fanfiction is a much better all round site. Robo I've seen your profile there, interesting.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:44 PM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

Before you jump down my throat about religion understand this is what I say about it: God doesn't exist, it is made up to explain the unknown, like the many gods of Rome, Greece, China, or Egypt, one god for weather, one for evil, and such. This is the modern day mythology, religion. My family are Jehovahs Witnesses, I, on the other hand, am not. Leave it at that.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:00 PM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

Uh oh...please don't tell me I smell a religious debate coming.

Don't make me bust a Gold 5 on all y'all.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:04 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

And with that, this thread has gone to shit. Goodjob ****ers.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:18 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
And with that, this thread has gone to shit. Goodjob ****ers.

Dont dream of blaming me. I was ON the ****in topic, Gold 5.

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
Liquid Snake would win because, um, he killed Gaseous Snake and can turn into liquid and stuff so bullets don't hurt him.

What were we talking about again? Hostile being a sick ****?

Why would you EVER want to concern yourself with my psycholigical problems?

quote:
Originally posted by scibott
First, I am an atheist, second stop with the superstories garbage, fanfiction is a much better all round site. Robo I've seen your profile there, interesting.

Why on earth should I stop reading or talking about Superstories? Because you tell me to? You do grasp the concept of individuality right?

quote:
Originally posted by scibott
My family are Jehovahs Witnesses, I, on the other hand, am not. Leave it at that.

Congratulations! You broke the Cycle of Ignorance. I'm impressed.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:54 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Congratulations! You broke the Cycle of Ignorance. I'm impressed.

I'm going to go microwave a bagel and have sex with it. Oh, and that was humorously cruel.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:40 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

what's the topic in here?

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:40 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

I still cant believe a dude called "Feces Man" called me perverted.

quote:
Originally posted by ÞÁØlå
what's the topic in here?

Would you become She-Venom. The question is aimed at girls, asking them if they would bond with a symbiote. It was no doubt created to serve grey fox's immature desires. Feel free to play along.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:49 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

quote:
Originally posted by Koto K
Uh oh...please don't tell me I smell a religious debate coming.

Don't make me bust a Gold 5 on all y'all.

please do.

i dont like religious debates, and i could go on forever if i got involved in one, but for god, budda, vishnu,shiva, or some other polynesian diety STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

EVERYONE STOP GANGING UP ON HOSTILE.

HOSTILE, STOP DESCRIBING YOUR INTERNET EXPLOITS AND ADVENTURES!!!

I DONT LIKE EITHER OF YOU, COMPETING FOR MY ATTENTION DOESNT MEAN A THING!!!

this bickering is driving me mad, i wish i could turn my ears off..

and grey fox...bet you didnt count on me layin the smack down on liquid snake like i did. bah, he was TO easy.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:06 AM
Paola
Ronin

thanx Hostile!

but I'd better feel free to close it if it doesn't get on-topic evil face

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:40 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

I never meant to start a debate, just stating what my view was so that you understood where I'm coming from.

I don't believe this thread was specifically aimed toward the female gender. Just a generalized question, would you, had the oppertunity roused.

Last edited by scibott on Jul 29th, 2004 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:46 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'm going to go microwave a bagel and have sex with it. Oh, and that was humorously cruel.

The butter's in the fridge.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:11 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
this bickering is driving me mad, i wish i could turn my ears off..

What do your ears have to do with anything? Last time I checked, you READ what people write, not listen to it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:13 AM
Paola
Ronin

off- topic!
but true! eek! laughing

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:18 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Oh yea, that was off-topic. sorry.

um, yea, she-venom. Hot and venom-y....?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:21 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Adorably humorous. The more I see your stuff, Arachnoid, the more I like you.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:32 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never called you a pervert, and my name has a rich and complex history behind it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:34 AM