KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom

Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LousyBoy

Who i think would be good is that guy from Chronicles of Riddick. The big guy in the armor and the dark hair, the villain. If he can develop a new york accent he'd be great.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:51 AM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom4444

When did Brock appear in the movie? I remember Robbie mentioned him but did we ever see him?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:19 PM
Venom4444 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom4444 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

Jesse James from Monster Garage as Eddie Brock...nuff said.

I kid of course.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:00 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

I have a guy: Jay Leno.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:40 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaxCarnage
Maximum Carnage

I believe on samruby.com it says who plays Venom/Eddie Brock.
brock was originally in SPider-Man 1, but was cut.

"Who said anything about killing you? All I have to do is rip out your rib cage, lungs and stomach so I can get at my baby. You're welcome to what's left."

- Carnage

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:35 PM
MaxCarnage is currently offline Click here to Send MaxCarnage a Private Message Find more posts by MaxCarnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I think Mike O'hearn would be good for the role. He played Superman in the short film titled World's Finest. www.mikeohearn.com/

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:28 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by MaxCarnage
I believe on samruby.com it says who plays Venom/Eddie Brock.
brock was originally in SPider-Man 1, but was cut.

Yeah, yeah, I re-posted the original pic at the top of this thread. It was from VENOMfan originally, and the actor's name is R.C. Everbeck--who performance remains uncredited in the first movie. I wish that the scene was included in dvd extras--but I never saw it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 11:08 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom_rules

look i want 2 see a good venom as much as the next guy but like sum1 said its hard 2 find the right balance so im prepared 4 dissipointment

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:29 AM
venom_rules is currently offline Click here to Send venom_rules a Private Message Find more posts by venom_rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I don't know if we will get the best Spider-Man film with Venom because if he is in Spider-Man 4 possibly by then there will not be the same cast and director so we may not have the best Venom film.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:42 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Everbeck will get the role if he is uncredited as the official person who played Eddie Brock in the first one, because Sam isn't the type that will re-cast if he found the guy he wants, and this is the guy he wants or else we wouldn't be able to find out that Everbeck was Brock. Therefore, Everbeck, who looks perfect for the role, will most likely just work out a lot and then get the role and play him. I think it'd be perfect for the next one, now that they have lots of extra time to fill in place of the Mary Jane subplot, they could spend that on Eddie Brock and the suit.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:37 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by NoFate007
Everbeck will get the role if he is uncredited as the official person who played Eddie Brock in the first one, because Sam isn't the type that will re-cast if he found the guy he wants, and this is the guy he wants or else we wouldn't be able to find out that Everbeck was Brock. Therefore, Everbeck, who looks perfect for the role, will most likely just work out a lot and then get the role and play him. I think it'd be perfect for the next one, now that they have lots of extra time to fill in place of the Mary Jane subplot, they could spend that on Eddie Brock and the suit.

It will be great to see him introduce Eddie and the Symbiote in the next one.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:17 AM
TheVenomSymbiot
Hostility Restrained

Yes... Eddie AND the symboite. NOT Venom. Maybe have it end with something like ASM 299, or TAS 109, but not Venom. I think a good guy for the part would have to be ....what was his name... the Punisher in 03..... arrgh! I can't remember! Anyway, if he dyed his hair and bulked up a little more... but, being a heterosexual male, I can't comment on the... umm... "lusciousness" of the choice.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:08 AM
TheVenomSymbiot is currently offline Click here to Send TheVenomSymbiot a Private Message Find more posts by TheVenomSymbiot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by TheVenomSymbiot
Yes... Eddie AND the symboite. NOT Venom. Maybe have it end with something like ASM 299, or TAS 109, but not Venom. I think a good guy for the part would have to be ....what was his name... the Punisher in 03..... arrgh! I can't remember! Anyway, if he dyed his hair and bulked up a little more... but, being a heterosexual male, I can't comment on the... umm... "lusciousness" of the choice.

The guy's name was Thomas Jane--he also played Mickey Mantle in the Billy Crystal-directed baseball movie "61*" about the Yankees' Mantle and Roger Maris competition to break Babe Ruth's single-season home run record.
I think the introduction of Brock and the symbiote is possible as well, but I am happy to wait for another several years to see it done right. And, I don't think that Jane is foxy enough to play the role of Brock, but I think he definately could portray that endearing and lovable "Eddie attitude" well enough, I'm bettin'.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:52 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I don't think it would be a good choice for Thomas Jane to play Eddie Brock because we all already know him as The Punisher and it would be uneccessary for him to play two different characters in two Marvel films.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 01:22 AM
Heathsaid

There is NOONE out in the movies who could play Venom to his full glory....

Anyone who says Ven Deseal or The Rock needs stabbed in the eyes....

(By the way... I cant spell)

kissy kissy

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:46 AM
Heathsaid is currently offline Click here to Send Heathsaid a Private Message Find more posts by Heathsaid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Heathsaid
There is NOONE out in the movies who could play Venom to his full glory....

Anyone who says Ven Deseal or The Rock needs stabbed in the eyes....

I'm pretty sure Sam Raimi will not pick The Rock or Vin Diesil to play Eddie Brock. big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:54 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Well, I know this isn't going to be popular with anybody, but the truth is that either one of those guys would generate a ton of interest among the female fan--especially the very casual fan--the type whom has never picked up a comic of their own free-will. Sad, but true...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:46 AM
Heathsaid

I just hope when they cast eddy brock they dont give him a mullet.... maybe a nice shoulder length under cut

-combs his shoudler length undercut hair-

sorry, wishful thinking....

anyways, but who ever would play Venom would likley have to have the apperance of a boulder or something close to Ven-idoit

kissy kissy

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 07:36 AM
Heathsaid is currently offline Click here to Send Heathsaid a Private Message Find more posts by Heathsaid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Yes, a mullet-less Brock is mandatory. I'd prefer the hair to be very short, but am not totally averse to this look...(from "The Mace")

Ooh, sexy...

Attachment: mace-see your face.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 07:50 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

Ugggh God.
That's horrible. I'll have nightmares...
All men should have curly red hair.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:12 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote