KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

^yes...very good plan^

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:42 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando´s Angel
~Dead man tell no lies~

of cours we will march..........!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out disney.............

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:19 PM
Orlando´s Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando´s Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando´s Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

lol only if jack dies!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:21 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

yes... evil face watch out diseny...we will march... evil face and then take out our REVENGE! evil face HAAHAHA!!! big grin oh...if they kill him...watch out. jsut watch out...we wont be the only ones marching to disney...and i will bring my marching band with us...and play loud anyoing songs that will make the people at diseny cower in fear...hahahaa. smile ..^_^ but they wont kill him.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:40 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Nope they wont or Ill....... No wait blink....They will big grin Thas better big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

oh my gosh! thats so...bombish! bunny

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:59 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:33 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you think the name of the third pirates of the caribean movie will be called?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:36 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

sumthin like da first 2 probally big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:46 AM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

yes that would probably make sense. bunny

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 10:12 PM
Captain's Wench

^ true^

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 10:34 PM
«§hõnknêss»

yes

Im smart big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:22 AM
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would've figured they'd call it something related to the first and second one. What do you think I am.....Stupid?

There not gonna call it "The Return of the Sparrow"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:36 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

lol that would b stupid

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:40 AM
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, you think...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:45 AM
«§hõnknêss»

blink U just confused me???

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:50 AM
estel_aragorn
scallywag pirate

LOL!! THat would be hilarious, yet extremely stupid!!

Smith. Or Smithy, if you like.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 03:31 PM
estel_aragorn is currently offline Click here to Send estel_aragorn a Private Message Find more posts by estel_aragorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

haaa...now see..i would go see the movie entitled 'return of the sparrow' or 'PotC and The Attack of The Killer Cursed Monkey'...i would..go see those..because yea. i hope they name it something good. and not something stupid..like most sequals are..except for like LotR..

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 11:13 PM
Orlando´s Angel
~Dead man tell no lies~

Whit a name stupid or not im goin to se the movies of POTC BUT THEIR ARE GENIUS the wont name a movie like that sometihg stupid... yes pirate eek!
bunny

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 11:49 PM
Orlando´s Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando´s Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando´s Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
estel_aragorn
scallywag pirate

Yeah I agree

Smith. Or Smithy, if you like.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 02:49 AM
estel_aragorn is currently offline Click here to Send estel_aragorn a Private Message Find more posts by estel_aragorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote