KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

I wasn't part of this wen this thread was last commented on!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:16 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

yeh

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:16 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

I've almost made it to a year of subscription

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:17 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

partystick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:56 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

YEY!!!! eek!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:15 PM
Anakin2009

Dude Jack Sparrow does die in the second movie but he`s still alive in the 3rd one. I could tell you what happens in POTC3:Uncharted Waters if you want me to

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:57 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

no, an jack dont die...........................how is he in the third if he does

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:43 AM
POTC ship rat
Gunner's Mate

For a lil' bit more info, go over to the thread on Pirates of The Carribean 4.

I think ye maties might find it a bit interesting.

ARRRRRRRRRGH!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:58 PM
POTC ship rat is currently offline Click here to Send POTC ship rat a Private Message Find more posts by POTC ship rat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

hey guys its not fun if u no ALL the script of POTCs ... and jacks not gonna die (well i hope stick out tongue)

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:54 PM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2009

Dude Jack does to die in POTC2 but he`s still in the third movie because he didn`t go to heaven or hell but to purgatory which to him (Jack) is an island filled with weird crabs. But purgatory right now is Davy Jones locker which Will and Elizabeth get to with some charts they got from Sao Feng that is why it`s called Uncharted Waters.Anyway Will and Elizabeth rescue Jack from the island and that`s all I`m saying.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:53 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

dude plz se spoilers...u can ruin it for people who don't want to know that yet....pretty annoyingmad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:12 PM
^^[leane]

i conpletly agree with u...

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:21 PM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CARibbEANlifE

how do you know that stuff geek

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:47 PM
CARibbEANlifE is currently offline Click here to Send CARibbEANlifE a Private Message Find more posts by CARibbEANlifE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

dunno...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:11 PM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

If anyone wants to post spoilers, put the spoiler as the same color as the background. Then if people want to read it, they can just highlight it. Easy, simple, and makes everyone happy big grin

And now for a drink

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Last edited by Mådness on Jan 28th, 2006 at 09:38 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:36 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

[sp*iler][/spoiler] *=o

Last edited by choosewisely on Jan 28th, 2006 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 05:22 PM
Quincy
Debaser

So is any of it true with the rumors going around about Barbossa being in the next 2 films?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:12 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MKP

The New Movie is called "Pirates of the Caribean: At World's End" you can look it up at the imdb . com site just type (won't allow me to type links just yet,...) in the title and you'll find it, not much info about it yet other than it says it is coming out in 2007. Such a long wait.
Thought POTC 2 was great,....ppl are wrong by saying POTC lost its charm with POTC2,....I like it,...it is just a long story split in part,...keeps it exciting,...so far next to Superman POTC is one of the more exciting movies in the theatre, so we need it,...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 03:42 AM
MKP is currently offline Click here to Send MKP a Private Message Find more posts by MKP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

it was a long movie that was it's only downside but hey i thought it was awesome cannot wait for POTC 3 >.<

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:25 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MKP

So what did anyone think? I do see another POC4 coming tho

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:57 AM
MKP is currently offline Click here to Send MKP a Private Message Find more posts by MKP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote