KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » ~ Forum Rules ~ HP Forum Annoucements~

~ Forum Rules ~ HP Forum Annoucements~
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

~ Forum Rules ~

I just thought I would consolidate our rules so that everybody knows them...

1. There will be NO Actor-bashing. And I MEAN none.

2. Don't start RPs here, my lambs, ask Ush if you can put them in the Unhosted RP Forum

3. Don't start Pointless Threads. If you have a question, or want to introduce yourself, there are other forums for that.

4. Respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree.

5. Be polite and no member-bashing.

6. Please stop asking for the stars personal e-mail addresses. They have fan-mail addresses on the official website. It is very unlikely anybody knows their personal address, and Emma/Dan/etc would not appreciate an influx of identical messages saying "I love you"/"I hate you". Official fanmail addresses are also available at MuggleNet

7. Please, no more 'classes' threads. This is a discussion area, not an RPG. Ask Ushgarak if you can open your classes in the RP area.

8. Please no swearing or bad language on the boards. It is not acceptable to everyone and some people are offended by it.

9. Please remember that this is a PG-13 site. Please do not post graphic pictures of straight or gay pairings.

Last edited by Phoenix on Dec 21st, 2005 at 11:30 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:25 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Common Threads

Last edited by Phoenix on Apr 3rd, 2005 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:26 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

If you wish to ask a simple, factual question about the HP series, or about magic and mythology, post in the Ask Hermione thread

If you have some fantabulous piccies from the books or movies, post them here in our HP Book and Movie Pictures Thread

Are you this year's Rita Skeeter? Post your gossip and rumours here, with all the latest from www.jkrowling.com

Want a chat? Come join us for a Butterbeer in The Three Broomsticks

Last edited by Phoenix on Jan 7th, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:41 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

If you are posting a topic in regards to characters, please use the search key in the right hand corner before starting a thread.

There is most likely a thread that already exists.

By doing this it helps us out, as well as helping you out.

You're going to want to know what's going on with your thread conversations, well if you can't find it, then it's been moved or closed, due to creating a duplicate topic in the forum.

Thanks! big grin

~AA~

(*hugs* Glad to be back! I missed everyone! smile )

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 9th, 2005 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 01:33 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

A Note From Your Mod ~ The uni computers are being RUBBISH once again, so it is taking me twice as long to Mod as it used to, and some days I can't even get on at all! PLEASE bear with me, I really am doing the best I can! big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:02 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Please PM me if you have any issues with the running of the forum, or have a contention with a thread I have closed. If you can explain to me why it should be open, I may consider re-opening it. DO NOT open a thread to complain about Modding, and please be civil in your PMs, rather than attacking.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 08:20 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Debate of the Month!

Here in the HP Forum we have a new debate each month.

Click the links below to visit previous or current debates.

APRIL 2005: Who will Harry get with?

MAY 2005: Snape: Why does Dumbledore trust him so much?

JUNE 2005: Will we ever see Sirius again?

JULY 2005: The Twins: Where will they go from here?

AUGUST 2005 Vote

Last edited by Phoenix on Jul 28th, 2005 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:42 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by Phoenix on Apr 30th, 2005 at 01:14 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:28 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Won't be on much just lately - have to write 3 1500 word essays and 2 3000 word essays by the end of april - thats nearly 12000 words, which is longer than a DISSERTATION!! In THREE WEEKS!!!

*collapses and dies*

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:47 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

SPOILER WARNINGS!

Just so everyone knows, please be mindful of spoilers. I know Book 6 is coming out soon, but please don't write spoilers in the title. Those threads will be deleted on the spot. There is a handy little hack called the spoiler tag, please use it, or else write Spoiler Warning in the titles. Not everyone wants to know what's going to happen in Book 6.

Thankies! big grin

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:02 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Ps -- in case you don't know how to use the spoiler tags, just surround whatever your saying with [sp oiler] [/sp oiler] with no spaces.

Example: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sirius is going to come back to life and start romancing the beautiful Lady Phoenix of KMC!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:33 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Y'allrite my peeps? Major apologies for this week - I have just gone back to uni and it is freshers week! I am also a senior resident, which means I am in charge of/responsible for/drinking buddy of a corridor of freshers, so I wikll be inactive for a little bit, but then I hope to get internet going in my room and be on a bit more often! big grin Until then, play nicely and listen to uncle Rogue! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:48 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Please do not make a new thread everytime a new trailer is released. I am merging all threads for trailers and also threads for posters.

Thanks in advance! big grin

~AA~

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:37 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote