KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident evil and Final Fantasy

Which game is better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Final Fantasy 1 -10 17 50.00%
Final Fantasy X-2 5 14.71%
Resident Evil 9 26.47%
other 3 8.82%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Resident evil and Final Fantasy
Started by: Inuyasha123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

I would say final fantasy X gave me a far better gamming experiences than i ever had playing resident evil games. Dont get me wrong i love resident evil, but i dont even think it is the best at the survival horror genre. I believe Silent hill is far better, far more scary and has a far more intriging story line than resident evil. I would even say the newer game "the suffering" is a far better gamming experience than any resident evil game. I htink the suffering rivals even silent hill.

Now resident evil is the king for the fact that it solidified the survival horror genre as a genre. The games at the time of their births were amazing and one of kind,but since then the fact is that we have been given bigger and better games than the often repetitive resident evil series, this may all change with part 4 though. I look forward to playing the sequal to the suffering over resident evil four though

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 01:41 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

i have to agree with fearnix there two completly diffenet games i mean if you made some sort of crossover thign then maby (yeah i can see it know)

cloud : how the hell did we end up in thsi mansion

garret : *shrugs*

aries: dear ogd theres a zombie

cloud : *kills it in seconds*

WHILE IN FF7 WORLD

chris :woah everyhtigns so brightly oculered and yet i can,t get over the fact that we dotn look as good as we did befroe

(due to the crosses form gamecube to ps)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:35 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

im sorry but the titles"resident evil" and "final fantasy" dont even belong in the same sentence...i have never liked horror survival games...especially resident evil( it boggles my mind on why i bought resident evil zero)...they are so worthless and have no replay value at all...and besides Final Fantasy VI can pwn any of those games any day!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:26 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lmao... this topic is dumb as hell.. someone should do us a favor and close it

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:27 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inuyasha123
I'll kill you now!!

SaTsuJiN u think it should be closed i think you kiss my black a ss

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 09:50 PM
Inuyasha123 is currently offline Click here to Send Inuyasha123 a Private Message Find more posts by Inuyasha123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

no thanks... you're obviously blinded by stupidity at this point.. you should take a college writing class so you can understand why this (as the saying goes) is 'neither here nor there'... close this crap

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 10:04 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Stop fighting you two

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 11:53 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

okay?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:31 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

sorry ; ; .. its just pesty to have someone make a silly thread and then have the nerve to act like I'm the bad one for requesting closure

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:34 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

sad

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:34 AM
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well SaTsuJiN Maybe we dont all see it your way that this thread should be closed so i am ganna have to agree with Inuyasha123 on this one!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 03:50 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

not everything should be closed just because u say it
should or even suggested it.

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 06:26 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inuyasha123
I'll kill you now!!

thank you ScarFace Clone and Yuna33 for agreeing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 03:47 AM
Inuyasha123 is currently offline Click here to Send Inuyasha123 a Private Message Find more posts by Inuyasha123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
I think FF is overrated so I'm going to vote for Resident Evil. happy

It is so funny. I don't really play FF and I don't get what all the fuss has been over final fantasy. I have been video gaming for awhile and I think at least Resident Evil series is good. I like games that have action in them. Fantasy just doesnt fit the bill.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:30 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MirokuKicknVash
Dukes Will Be Missed

I vote for both cuz FF is a very good game likewise with Resident Evil. so i vote for both. GO SEE RE2 MOVIE KICKS

banana sex!

proof that bananas can have sex

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:06 PM
MirokuKicknVash is currently offline Click here to Send MirokuKicknVash a Private Message Find more posts by MirokuKicknVash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

blah blah blah.. what are you debating in here about? "OMG Jill and Yuna are awesome" or perhaps even "RE has SOOO much better gameplay than FF!! l33t!".... :sigh: someone should go try making an even more pointless thread and see if it survives as long as this.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
Inuyasha123
I'll kill you now!!

SaTsuJiN if u dont like this thread then QUIET COMING TO IT YOU STUPID MOTHER FU CKER SO GET THE HELL OFF AND OUT OF MY THREAD

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:59 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

OMG YOU SOUND LIEK YOUR GONNA EXPLODE!!!

seriously calm down...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 04:04 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

hopefully he will.. cuz you know putting inuyasha as your avatar automatically makes you cool

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 05:50 PM
angelicdarkness
The Ultimate Evil

ff7 was the best final fantasy!

Darkness devours all...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 05:57 PM
angelicdarkness is currently offline Click here to Send angelicdarkness a Private Message Find more posts by angelicdarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote