KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » ~Want & Dont Want~

~Want & Dont Want~
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

yeah..its great! ^_^ i really love your little thing you added to your siggy..DO NOT KILL JACK!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:20 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

big grin......I gotta do sumthin big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:24 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

umhm! fight the power! with the little power you have! ^_^ but anyways...i really want to see...and i know this isnt goint to happen..but i would really like to see Anne Bonny and Mary Read..i know its not going to happen..but its something i would want to see

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 10:14 PM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Nah....I don't no real pirates in it..I think it would ruin the fun of da film big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:31 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

hmmmmmmmm it would be cool to see captin morgan in it!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:52 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

I'm still deciding whether I want to have Keith Richards in it. I don't think him having a main part would be a good idea (what, two Jacks? That would be dumb), but maybe a cameo would be cool.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:57 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

well....he's his dad...but i think it's just a cameo, he would probably be drunk most of the time LOL!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:59 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

It is just a cameo big grin ^ I agree with that last bit there Tink laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 11:52 AM
Captain's Wench

LOL if u've evr seen a concert of the Rolling Stones he's either drunk or high before he gets on stage laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:17 PM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

ha! ^_^ i dont know...i think your right..two jacks is a little too much..just him like being there..would be kind of better...like jsut THERE..sort of. yea. i would love to see the monkey again. the monkey HAS TO COME BACK.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:26 PM
Captain's Wench

yes that would be hilarious!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:41 PM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

yes monkey...*turns to monkey* you MUST COME BACK..EVREYONE WANTS YOU BACK...and you can bring the...DANCING BANNANA!--> Happy Dance <-- o yea! bunny

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 11:29 PM
Captain's Wench

and he can bring Jack and keep him ALIVE!!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:15 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yup...yes I luv da monkey big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:55 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

The monkey is evil ninja

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 01:53 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

No....Oh wait yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:08 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:13 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

BORING

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:20 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:58 AM
«§hõnknêss»

I want 100 hamburgers at the moment yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:25 AM