KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What's the worst that could happen if you drink old wine?

What's the worst that could happen if you drink old wine?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

laughing out loud

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:32 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Everything came out fine, by the way! big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont know cuz aparently alchol doesnt go off

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

just very flat

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

if you drink old wine you will get drunk...
because it will be very nice and sweet that you will drink much and you will get drunk!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:11 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i have drunk vodka that is like a yr old and i am still here

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:19 PM
Corran
Lucifer

But red wine is always flat confused I'd say it would taste awful and you might get a case of the squits.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:25 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol... only rum can give you the sh.ts

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:29 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Noooo. Rum doesn't do that Rum is great big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:31 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

apparently it is ment to ... mayb you have a strong stomach and liver ...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:32 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

nah youll be okey

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:04 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

told you so...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:26 PM
Darth Revan
-

Re: What's the worst that could happen if you drink old wine?

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm drinking some wine that was opened at least a month ago, could be longer. Way longer. Does anyone know if this is bad? confused It's been in the cupboard and it tastes a bit funny, but not like mold or anything. embarrasment

Congratulations Hiker. You are now drinking a bottle of vinager.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:27 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

takes the phrase 'pickled liver' to heart lol

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:30 PM
silver_tears

The older the better unless it was open no expression

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:02 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Yeah Irene that's what he was getting at roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:11 AM
pamelawardtx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What's the worst that could happen if you drink old wine?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
I'm drinking some wine that was opened at least a month ago, could be longer. Way longer. Does anyone know if this is bad? confused It's been in the cupboard and it tastes a bit funny, but not like mold or anything. embarrasment
Interesting.

Old Post May 12th, 2021 11:24 AM
pamelawardtx is currently offline Click here to Send pamelawardtx a Private Message Find more posts by pamelawardtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

wine is supposed to age to taste better, isn't it?

I can't stand the stuff personally. Idk what it's called... Cabernet Sabornon or whatever, that stuff tastes like ass.

Edit: Cabernet Sauvignon. Had a glass of it the other day, spilled, tasted like garbage, had this white wine at my friend's wedding recently that tasted great though.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 12th, 2021 11:39 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
wine is supposed to age to taste better, isn't it?

I can't stand the stuff personally. Idk what it's called... Cabernet Sabornon or whatever, that stuff tastes like ass.

Edit: Cabernet Sauvignon. Had a glass of it the other day, spilled, tasted like garbage, had this white wine at my friend's wedding recently that tasted great though.
Some wines are better young, it depends.

Old Post May 12th, 2021 11:41 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote