KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Symbiote Thread

The Official Symbiote Thread
Started by: Robo-Chocobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (240): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robo-Chocobo

wow, I will go there...the moment somone post the actual web address.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:10 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Just imagine Carnage's eyes when he sees She-Venom. Kasady's been locked away how many years? Wouldn't be a fair fight, would it?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:15 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

?trust me, hes not the girlfriend type. and he wouldnt shout.

"MOMMY!!!*crying**burying face in chest in a strange hug*

he had a girlfriend ..shriek...practically killed her

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:23 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I think Kasady definitely expects life to hand him a beautiful woman on a platter, and for her to be slavishly devoted to him- he may be a narcissist; he often behaves in accord with that personality disorder, among others. Narcissists also tend to be enraged when people fail to treat them as they "deserve" to be treated. His entire relationship with Shreik followed this pattern. She's just what he needs/deserves, then she's a a presumptuous, interfering, betraying parasite. Then she submits and it's all good again.
Adorable couple!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:32 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

yep...bad s was right aboutthe kooky part...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 06:19 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

sorry badsimbiote, i just want to know how, one symbiote gives birth to another, do they just split apart into two.

and if anyone askes a question that i know, then i'll answer it. big grin wink

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 06:47 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I'd like to invite all symbiote fans to pool our resources of symbiote fan fiction. Besides Koto's She-Venom, I've found some other fan fictions with moments of merit.
I suggest all Carnage fans check out this cute, light-hearted romp I found recently. There are quite a few touching and tender, sensitively-written scenes in which Carnage murders a whole bunch of people.
It also involves Venom, done fairly well.
I don't know how to post links, so I have to give directions:
using Yahoo Advanced search, enter
under "all of these words"- avengers amazing spiderman carnage
under "the exact phrase" - fan fiction
should be at the top of the page. its Avengers 2000 Presents: Amazing Spiderman

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 07:59 PM
Heathsaid

Ghetto Goblin --- I think Symboites reproduce by splitting off into two beings. Like microscopic stuff does... it just... ooses off a ball of gew which becomes a new being.

kissy kissy

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 08:44 PM
Heathsaid is currently offline Click here to Send Heathsaid a Private Message Find more posts by Heathsaid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

that seems to be the only real way, unless another ball of slime plops off the first one...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:07 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

thanks, and i'm gonna try that link.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:43 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

www(DOT)ironrodstudio(DOT)com/av2000/issue.asp?issueid=575

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:47 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Yes, GG--the symbiotes reproduce asexually--and in Carnage's case, that just means that one of Venom's tendrils that was left behind in their hasty escape was strong and viable enough to bond with the remaining human host--in this case, Brock's cell-mate Cletus Kasady.
So, generally, it's asexual reproduction, but it can happen in other ways. And, as in Venom and Carnage's current limited series, generally the symbiote's parents care nothing for their offspring. Good enough?

Attachment: mc-trickyspider.jpg
This has been downloaded 822 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 11:46 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

carnage had 3 offsprings? and who the heck is hybrid?one of them?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:04 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
ohhh, ahhh, uhhh, ehhh, POOP.

oops, when i have to think of something fast so i don't die, something spontanious comes out.

well simbiotes, don't they give birth right away, or split in 2. how do they do it, do they do what humans do, or do they just, split? and why isn't carnage the same colour as venom? he came from him didn't he?

carnage is same colour of venom,the difference is tha kasady tends to like blood and so the simbio got boold bathed and keeped the boold also it bonded to kasady blood, i like him better its like venom is a cadillac and carnage is the ferrari

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:10 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
?trust me, hes not the girlfriend type. and he wouldnt shout.

"MOMMY!!!*crying**burying face in chest in a strange hug*

he had a girlfriend ..shriek...practically killed her

i never saw he doing bad to her. and didnt srhreak got back at normal life like edwards the ratussss guy?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:17 AM
Spiderman_RJ

that fanfic may even be good i still havent read it, but theres no art in it.:P

is donna dead or just her simbio? how the heck carnage scaped from the silver surfer , jail?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:25 AM
Jesters Bong

i am a noobie here, how do i get a freakin pic by my name

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:27 AM
Jesters Bong is currently offline Click here to Send Jesters Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Jesters Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i already pmed u, hope its usefull

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:49 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

"WE WANT THIS THREAD TO REMAIN ON TOPIC, SO CUT THE CHIT-CHAT, LADIES..."
Pardon me, that was semi-rude. And I'm only kidding. Actually, I'm fairly impressed, RJ--check you out--helping new members, and who have thought it. Certainly not I, with all the arguments you and I have had, all the hostilities mended by VENOMfan, and now, practically chums.

Attachment: gnaw your spine.jpg
This has been downloaded 806 time(s).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:56 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ahh that picture would be when brock decides to go for the long hair option please someone tell me carnage obnded with gwen is a good idea

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 10:35 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote