KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Symbiote Thread

The Official Symbiote Thread
Started by: Robo-Chocobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (240): « First ... « 238 239 [240]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It has to be purple, or green it is noted in Initiative.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 10:40 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

I read the quote ... it didn't actually suggest any color in particular, all it suggested was that it left Hybrid and joined with a college student.

And that Black guy friend of Hybrid was obviously a do-gooder who'd go to College so it makes sense he'd be the host... and Marvel not wanting to make waves would make sure it's the Brown Symbiote since it's "easy" to draw and recognize it's powers.

It's all wrapped up in too nice a package for it NOT to be that way.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 09:21 PM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Alas, that may be the case but, since many like the Agony Symbiote and the Lasher symbiote it might just slip into their package nicely.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 09:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

Nah... Marvel still has Scream kicking around if they wanted to give us a female Symbiote...

It sucks but that African American friend of Hybrid is the safe bet.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 10:57 PM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I had no idea Halen was General Lenko. Or have you guys just traded names? And I hope its Agony.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 01:35 AM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Scream is still bonded with Donna Diego, However she is still causing trouble in the Amazing Spider-man ride, in Island's of adventure.

And I changed my name for a fresh start, and to be nice to everyone and change my way's.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 11:16 AM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Ok. But what is the word between Dark and Halen in your sig?

And all I'm saying is what might it be like if we put syms on different people? I'm not saying anything about the current hosts.

And I also have changed, typing in sentences with good grammar.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 03:54 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Venom.

I understand, and good for you I think?

I liked you the old way oh well.....

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 03:55 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Ok. And one more question. Whats the KDH in your thingy below your name stand for?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 03:57 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Guess.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 03:58 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Something Dark Halen?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 03:59 PM
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

So in June, Venom is coming back in Ultimate Spidey #123 and they're incorperating the story from the Ultimate Spidey game... nice. Bout' time.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:35 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

happy Yeah, I know.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:37 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Just wanted to say i am awsome...

Further announcements await.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post May 17th, 2008 03:23 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

ATTENTION

I NOW HAVE A JESSICA RABBIT SHE VENOM!!
SHALL I POST IT
YOUR VOTES And MONEY shall determine.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post May 17th, 2008 03:23 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote