KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » super smash brothers melee 2

super smash brothers melee 2
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Surgent
I disagree, but that's not to say that the original isn't still fun.

They just have more realistic gravity in SSB:M

ya i agree with you

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:19 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

SB is fun cause its 2d.

N64 version is better then melee imo.

Realism is the last thing this game needs.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:49 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

First I heard about a GBA one, then a 3rd coming out for GC, so now I got no idea. blink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:10 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

A gameboy advance version of SSB would suck!!!

Worst idea ever right there...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:14 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Agreed any news on 3

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 11:21 PM
Xanatos is currently offline Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Just that it will have over 50 playable charecters....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:35 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

See that's what I love about SSB they know how to do sequels. Better than any other game.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:37 PM
Xanatos is currently offline Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

ya they do

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:20 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
A gameboy advance version of SSB would suck!!!

Worst idea ever right there...

**** that, the worst ideas right there, is porting those bullshit final fantasies 78 times, and the DS.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:44 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I just don't think that playing SSB on the gameboy would be very good...

I mean the camera angles would be all messed up...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:44 AM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Another SSBM would be good, got to have a Zora in, I thought of this idea...people thought that was crap though.....

Quote: "Zora?"
I'd be like shut up Daniel...

I have Melee but not the N64 versain...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:42 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Yeah well 've been thinking about a new SSB game somewhat and here is what I'd like to be included in it:

1. Wario! It's ridiculous that they made Peach a playable character ahead of him when Wario's had several of his own successful games. Jet Wario could be his recovery move, and they could utitilise Dragon Wario and Bull Wario too.
2. Different versions of each character (not just different colours). Imagine being able to play as every different type of Link, the classic Donkey Kong or the monster Ganon.
3. More characters such as Diddy, Krystal, K. Rool, Samuri Goroh, Captain Syrup, etc.
4. The ability to start 1p modes as metal, giant or invisible.
5. Sonic. Have him as a secret character. It'd blow everyone's mind!

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 07:42 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Wario, Waluigi, Toad...so many characters that didn't make it onto the second game.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

SSB melee was one of the very few good co-op games when the new consoles debuted, i really hope they do have a SSBM2 or maybe give it a different name, theres so many other nintendo characters they should incorporate and it would be as fun and fast-paced as the first two

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 03:52 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aj_ssbmpro

ideas for ssbm2

yeah, i want to know about any rumors of a next smash brothers...what also would be cool, is if they made super smash brothers melee 2 online, so one can fight people all over the world, which would end fighting ur friends and the computer all the time...

also if anyone has played capcom vs. snk games...ssbm should add where you can pick two players at once, so once one is knocked off, you get to use ur other choice, this would add more strategy, idk though

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:01 PM
aj_ssbmpro is currently offline Click here to Send aj_ssbmpro a Private Message Find more posts by aj_ssbmpro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

If only the Master Chief were on the next one, we would see who would ACTUALLY win in a fight, him or Samus. Both level 9 coms. Stage: Anything that has to do with Hyrule. Then, issues all over the world would subside, and we would break bread with the enemy. Damn, I got carried away there. Scratch the last couple sentences.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 11:38 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
watsupdoc

i personaly think the first super smash bros was better, It was more challangeing and ssbm got old very fast once uve unlocked the characters. I know this sounds weird but they improved it and made it pefect so nothing wrong can happen and it makes it alot harder to knock the character off. confused when we play tournement it is very fun but takes a long time to finish, while in the first game you could make your own tournemnt and finish it in the time of the first one. Over all Super smash bros is a great game and have loved to play it for years. Although i prefer the first one. If yuo disagree i understand but i think that the characters were easy to get all the characters and the first one i had to learn how to actually play. Everything else about the game was great. OK done.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:10 AM
watsupdoc is currently offline Click here to Send watsupdoc a Private Message Find more posts by watsupdoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
watsupdoc

O and it would be really cool to make a co-op in the 3rd 1

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:13 AM
watsupdoc is currently offline Click here to Send watsupdoc a Private Message Find more posts by watsupdoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dormammu

well,

if they do make a SSBM2 some new characters I'd like to see are...

Toad-(My all time favorite Nintendo character)
Mega Man
Sephiroth-(will probably never happen,but hey I can still dream)
Conker

that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 11:54 AM
Dormammu is currently offline Click here to Send Dormammu a Private Message Find more posts by Dormammu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah we definitely wont be seeing any ff7 characters, it would be cool if they got some ff2 and 3 characters and revamped them with a new look

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 12:53 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote