KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The best/most fun game youve ever played.

The best/most fun game youve ever played.
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

The next MG for ps2 will be impressive yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 01:34 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

final fantasyX was the best experience i have had in video games.

Otherwise GTA 3 was one of the most memorable and addictive. Other games that have left great memories above others are

Silent hill
Mario 64
The suffering
Aliens vs predator2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

FFX was good also

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:14 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Shiara
~*Lady of the Dark Side*~

Doom 3
Alien vs. Predator 2
Call of Duty

~*When the storms fill my eyes
and we touched the last time
I will love you - love you*~

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:15 PM
Lady_Shiara is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Shiara a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Shiara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

call of duty was bad ass, that reminds to list ghost recon , and the medal of honor series as some of the funnest games i have played.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Original Doom
Doom 3
Red Alert 1

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:20 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Metal Gear Solid on Psone
KOTOR
Halo
Rainbow six 3(online)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:41 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Mortal Kombat Deception is gonna rock all fighting games

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:47 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah once agin i agree with leatherface

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:30 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gta seires
Halo
mario kart 64
psi opps
street fight series

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:07 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Dead or Alive Online has potential to beat it... erm big grin

Funnest multiplayer:
Halo
Crash Bash big grin PS 1
CTR on PS 1
C&C Generals
Time Splitters 2

just at the top of my head big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:09 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Seriously daubt that MK Deception will live up to MK2 and trilogy, but it still looks cool enough

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:58 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Some other games I really enjoyed...

Final Fantasy XI
FF7
FF9
Metal Gear Solid
Goldeneye
Mario 64
F Zero
Half Life
Counter Strike
Doom 3
Far Cry
Silent Hill
Resident Evil 2
Metroid Prime

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 11:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

far cry defo

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 11:37 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace

defaintly. Deadly alliance rocked major stripper ass. The interchangable fighting styles was an amazing addition to fighting games.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:37 AM
KidRock

Red Alert 1 was a hell of a lot of fun.

I also enjoyed mario 64.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:17 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i would have to say Phantasy Star Online....it brought me and my friends over to my house to play that together...and with the multiplayer options we all play at the same time...now we play FFXI...it has its moments but we can never play together...so therefore i must say that PSO can easily kill off FFXI anyday

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:23 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

Most of my favorite games are RPG's. First, I liked Final Fantasy, but then I played a demo of a game and I LIKED IT!!! I then heard it was a rare game and then saw it on amazon for $20.00. I got it then I played, and played, and played, and played, and played, till I beat it, and this game is........XENOGEARS!!!!! This will ALWAYS stay as my best game ever. This game kept me REALLY busy and I never stopped playing it. The game took me 92 hours to beat and I had all my guys be in the upper 80's to lower 90's for levels. After seeing the ending anime cutscene(despite the "awful" dubbing), I clapped and I decided to make it my #1 game of all time. Oh yeah, I remember getting this game Feb. 26th because on my account on amazon, it say's, then I beat it on April Fool's Day. LOL, funny huh?

So in conclusion, I still like Final Fantasy of course, with 7 being my second best game of all time and 9 being the third.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:21 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gory Game Lover

Red 3.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 09:49 PM
Gory Game Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Gory Game Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Gory Game Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace

MK Deception rocks! i went to a game show with some friends and they had this there, some of the old characters like baraka are back, and some of the MK3 crew like Kabal, and the levels are now more interactive, great game cant wait till its released.

Also WarioWare Inc on the GBA is exceptionally good fun, the game i played the most at the show.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:02 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote