KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Why do people like Halo that much?

Why do people like Halo that much?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

the assault rifle plus a charged up plasma pistol will take out any of those elites...the assault rife with the sniper on halo 2 looks bad ass!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 10:30 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose
Restricted

Account Restricted

IT"S NOT AN ASSUAT RIFLE!!!

its the battle rifle. It's basicly Pistol ver 9.0(optimized)
lol.

I mean the original MA5B didnt have much range, and wasted lots of ammo. you had to be almost at shotgun range to get good hits.

Theyve broken the MA5B into 2 disticnt weapons.

battlerifle- 3 shot burst, 40 round clip(or 35), scope, while scoped single shot), good melee. the cross between assault rifle and sniper rifle, great for all situations.

SMG(real name I forget)- high rate of fire, tendency to lean with continous. low accuracy at distance. 60 round clip. can be double handed. works well with plasma weapony.

anyway, while your plasma pistol combo works, the shotgun(broken ownage) works fine, and the PP is great on its own, I like it better than the plasma rifle. that thing is powerful, but unless its 1v1 or 1v2, your overwhelmed by needler, plasma Pistol, and rifle shots, before you can take the elites down. plasma pistol is just speedier.

"Fear the claw B****"-NASA probe bot

A dark figure lies in the shadows watching gray fox's actions in secret, contemplating the manner of events that have led the mysterious stranger to this day.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 12:25 AM
Caboose is currently offline Click here to Send Caboose a Private Message Find more posts by Caboose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Tight tight...I don't really pay much attention to that...to me it's just...."sweet!!!look at that tight gun!!!I'm gonna rock people with that!!!"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 12:41 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote