KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » City of Heroes/City of Villains discussion thread

City of Heroes/City of Villains discussion thread
Started by: Jedi Shmedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok....but will the CoV game cross over with the CoH game? like if i had the CoH game and you had the CoV game would we still be able to fight eachother? cuz that would be sweet, making the two games on one "world".

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:11 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Damn i wish i had the money to get City of Heroes and Villains.

Id love to make a Green Goblin and a Sinister clone

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:11 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have never gotten into MMORPG because I don't have to opportunity to get online as much as I would like because of reasons.
But I would like to. Hopefully when I go away to college in a couple months, I'll be able to since I'll have a lot of freedom than I have at home and a lot more freetime up there to do what I want. And hopefully my mom will pay the monthly bill, cause I don't want to.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:44 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I have never gotten into MMORPG because I don't have to opportunity to get online as much as I would like because of reasons.
But I would like to. Hopefully when I go away to college in a couple months, I'll be able to since I'll have a lot of freedom than I have at home and a lot more freetime up there to do what I want. And hopefully my mom will pay the monthly bill, cause I don't want to.
my mom would never pay for that... sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:30 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

If i do buy COV,im gonna make a guy like Joker

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:44 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I got it, I would make a flying super hero who can either control weathe and stuff like that or a telekinetic.
I don't want super strength and stuff like that cause that would be easy and one of many other super strenght characters.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:24 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you gotta get to like level 14 before you can fly.. cuz at level 6 you get hover which is pretty slow.. you need to enhance it alot just to make it decent speed

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:36 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
you gotta get to like level 14 before you can fly.. cuz at level 6 you get hover which is pretty slow.. you need to enhance it alot just to make it decent speed
true dat

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:08 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

well "dat" sucks.

Well good news. I bought the game yesteday, and my mom agreed to pay monthly charges for me, also while I am in college which i start on august 21. So that's good.
It's also convenient how the first month is prepaid for you.
The only thing is my computer is real slow at times and I don't know how that will affect gameplay so I don't know if I should start it right now.
Plus right now I am reading the manual before I play the game, god it's long. I am on page 30.
Did yall read it.
Well I can't wait to play, but I get so over whelmed when I have so many choices to make so I know it's going to take me forever to design my superhero and pick a name and a background story and all that. But I already know what type of hero I am going to pick.
And I don't plan on joining any teams. But if I do I would only join with anybody it would only be with one other person if we became close enough friends.
I may choose to let a third person enter through group but only if they were a defender, but that's all.
But the plan is to be a loner, but you never know.
I am just glad that I finally have a MMORPG. This is my first. It was between this and the Matrix Online game.
I am kind of regretting choosing this over that because this has been out for a year and there will be many experienced and high leveled players and I will be probably one of few inexperienced players and left behind in everything and won't be able to what the others are doing because I'll be weak in level.
And the matrix just came out a while ago so I'll be one of the beginners and with everybody else and by the time it's been out for a while I'll be one of the experienced ones.
But I decided to get COH and the Matrix later.
I hope I don't regret it.
But I am still glad I got it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:29 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

hate to break it to ya powerful but fly is also the slowest travel power in the game.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:49 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

what made you tell that to me. Did i write something about in another post or something? I can't remember.And I don't feel like reading.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:53 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Hegemon875
hate to break it to ya powerful but fly is also the slowest travel power in the game.
but still the coolest

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:36 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anybody here play City of Heroes? OR plan too?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:49 AM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Does anybody here play City of Heroes? OR plan too?
i plan to buy just as soon as i save up enough money...here's the official site by the way http://www.cityofheroes.com/

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:50 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Hegemon875

What other ways of travel are there, and which one's the fastest?

I've been planning on getting City of Villains, soI figured I'd learn about City of Heroes first... big grin

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:59 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

I got city of heroes, and I love it.
Can anyone iform me on the prices for making extra characters?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:27 PM
Burner is currently offline Click here to Send Burner a Private Message Find more posts by Burner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

Um.. nevermind its free. I forgot that all the people on that game ar nice and helpful.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:29 AM
Burner is currently offline Click here to Send Burner a Private Message Find more posts by Burner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

so how long have you had the game and been playing cause i just got it but won't play it until i get my new laptop and go away to college and i leave on August 21 and will have my laptop real soon, i would have gotten it yesterday but they didn't have the one i wanted.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:46 AM
Burner
Rude Boy

I've had it for a couple months, but just recently started playing it, 'cause the serial key I got was stolen before I bought it. So I had to get a new one.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:15 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

well that sucks.

by the way, what's a serial key?
and how did you get another one?

I didn't know also before I got the game that you pick one server to play on with one character so you won't be with every body in the water just a portion of them because there will be a bunch of other people in other servers. That sucks , and I only plan on making one character.
What server did you choose? Are they the same servers for each person?

sorry for all the questions?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:48 AM