KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch

Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Done!! wat are you going to do??

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:11 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

AUTHOR'S REPLY- What do you mean by "Wat are you going to do?" Is it my signature, or this plot, or whatever...? I'm hoping to add a bit more creativity to this story, by the way. To have a small spoiler(which i highly do not recommend, it's not worth it), PM me.

Mrs. Weasley disappeared inside, and brought out a magnificent three-tiered birthday cake. It was chocolate, and decorated with beautiful icing, which spelled:"Happy 16th Birthday, Harry!", with loopy lettering.
Everyone gazed at it with wonder. They almost seemed to want to feast it in their eyes more than they wanted to eat the cake...the decorations and garnish were really that good-looking.
However, Ron broke the spell by yelling good-naturedly, "Well, hurry up and cut the cake, Harry!"
Everyone present laughed, even Mrs.Weasley. Harry, smiling, whipped out his wand. He took aim...
"Diffindo!"
The severing spell was well placed, and a neat line spilt the top layer in two halves.
After everyone was stuffed with birthday cake (even Ron was complaining of a full belly and couldn't get up), Mrs.Weasley leapt up.
"Presents!"
At that single word, everyone forgot their exhaustion, and ran to the house to dig out their various presents.

Half an hour later, Harry was surrounded by a small mountain of wrapping paper, and many presents. He now had a tactical wizard miniature figurine battle set(which was like wizard chess, except you could order the figurines anywhere on the playing field, and decide what spells and countercurses they could use.). Tonks, Moody, and Elphias Doge had saved up a lot of spare pocket change and bought it. Ron had enthusiastically wanted to play, but his stomach had rumbled most unpleasantly, and went off to bed.
Hermione and Ron had given Harry a ten galleon gift certificate to Dervish and Banges, and Quality Quidditch Supplies. Hagrid had gotten Harry a huge box of Honeydukes sweets, Moody a large Magical Self-Defense Book, which came with it's own artificial limbs, and told you how to do the spells(it had exasperatedly given up on Ron after a while.). There were many other presents, too many to be acknowledged at one time.
Finally, it was time for bed. Harry trudged upstairs to his room, happier than he had been in a very long time. Ron was already there, snoring.
As Harry sank into his bed, he knew right there, that this day was a day to remember, for as long as he lived.
He had celebrated his first-ever Birthday Party.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:04 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The rest of the summer passed by without too much business.
The Order had gone back to Grimmauld Place, and the trio had to help clean up the house.
There was one fun afternoon, where Dobby had dropped by(Dumbledore had given him as much time off as he wanted, but Dobby had only decided for one week) and had helped them scrub out an entire mould-encrusted storage room. Hermione nearly threw up from the stench, but Dobby treated it all the same.The house-elf had rolled up his "sleeves", and with one scouring spell, the mould had been sheared away.
"Wish I could do that," Ron sighed mournfully, after he saw. "Mum's always rowing at me to clean this, and clean that."
"Ah, sir...if Dobby could only teach you, sir. But Dobby was born with these magical gifts, sir...not taught them. Dobby must use them for cleaning only."
Hermione, or course, had disapproved."Only for cleaning? Nothing else?"
Dobby beamed at her."Not only for cleaning, kind miss! We also use magic for cooking, and carrying things!"
Ron sniggered at the look on Hermione's face.

Soon enough, it was September the first, and they were due to board the Hogwarts Express. Ron had woken up rather reluctantly(Harry and Hermione had to poke him repeatedly), but otherwise, nothing else had gone wrong.
They wolfed their way through breakfast, and was hurriedly packing their trunks.
Mr.Weasley stuck his head in. "Our ride has arrived, you lot!"
He and Tonks levitated their trunks down to the front porch.
When Harry stepped outside, he expected to see a ministry car. What beheld his eyes, however...he saw several small vehicles, which looked like very large firework rockets, with windows.
Kingsley Shacklebolt loaded their trunks in where the furse would be. Harry had the odd impression that the storage space had a enlargement charm, to fit everything in comfortably.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 08:56 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry knew that after five years of experience in the wizarding world, things were almost never what you expected them to be.
After everyone was comfortably seated in their respective rockets, Mr.Weasley stepped into their rocket's cockpit, sat down, and looked at his passengers. "Everyone ready?"
Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Fred gave him the thumbs-up.
"What is this thing?"Harry muttered to Ron.
"The rocket? Oh, it's a Batflyer. It's our underground transportation."
Harry didn't like the term "batflyer".
"How fast do these go?"
But Ron and everyone else was prevented from talking, as an enormous BANG similar to the Knight Bus went off like a cannon. Next thing, they were shooting forward through a very dark tunnel at breakneck speed. Harry shut his eyes tight; this reminded him of the Floo network.
Ron gagged with nausea. Everyone else made noises of disgust, and move away as far as possible.
"Couldn't you make this bigger, dad?" Fred growled, as Ginny nearly jumped on his lap, after Ron retched again.
"Sorry, Fred," Mr.Weasley said cheerfully."All right back there, Ron?"
Ron's face was now an unhealthy shade of light purple."Of course not...can't these windows open, dad? I need a bit of fresh air."
"Oh, I don't think you would want the windows open." Mr.Weasley said, lightly. Nobody bothered to ask why.
There was another loud BANG, and they stopped with such suddenness that Harry and Hermione were thrown violently into invisible safety harnesses. Only the Weasleys had know what to do, and had braced themselves in time.
They got out, and saw that the other two batflyers had been parked, the occupants stretching, and unloading luggage.
Harry saw that they were in a deserted alleyway. Up ahead, he heard the traffic of London.
Ron disappeared down an alleyway, and returned. He looked like someone had put a Jelly-Legs jinx on him.
Kingsley and Tonks ran to King's Cross Paddington station for trolleys. They were wearing Muggle clothes; Kingsley wore a battered set of sweatpants and a t-shirt, and Tonks wore patched jeans and a sweater. Her hair was green.
They got into the station without too much trouble, and boarded platform 9 3/4.
Lupin, Moody, and Hagrid were chatting on the other side.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:29 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

They spotted Harry. Hagrid rushed over, accidentally bowling over a small group of second years.
"Oops, sorry there...Harry, it's good ter see yer, mate! Oof!" He ducked as a witch swung a large handbag at him. "Sorry about yer kids, ma'am...didn't mean ter run em' over like that." He grinned winningly, and the witch stalked off with a dignified huff.
Hagrid ruffled Harry's hair cheerfully. He dropped his voice. "Harry, I didn't get a chance to talk to yeh. 'bout last summer, I didn' mean to be disrespectful to Sirius, I'm sorry-"
Harry smiled, and understood."It's all right, Hagrid."
Hagrid beamed down at Harry. "Now, don't yeh go lookin' for-"
"For what?"
He frowned."Erm...never mind, Harry. I shouldn' have asked yeh that. Ferget what I said."
Harry said eagerly, "Why?"
"Because it's top-secret, that's why..." Hagrid told him reprovingly. "Yeh know, I shouldn't have told yeh that. Don't ask me any more questions now, Harry."
And before Harry could answer, the half-giant stepped aboard the Hogwarts Express, though not without difficulty.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:39 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Moody stumped toward him. "Come on, then, Potter."
He levitated Harry's trunk up aboard the Hogwarts Express. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny followed.
When their trunks were stored away in the upper compartment, Harry and the other sbid farewell to the rest of the Order. Then, the train announced its departure with a large whistle, triggering many parents to wave to their sons or daughters.
Ron and Hermione went off to the Prefect's compartment, while Ginny and Harry sat. They were soon joined by Neville, lugging his own trunk.
After much struggling, his was also packed safely away. Neville sat down heavily, and sighed.
"So...what plans for the DA this year?"
Ginny turned to Harry, expectant.
"Well..." He began. "I suppose we'll be picking up where we left off-"
Ron and Hermione came in."So, what are we talking about?"
Ginny explained to them.
Harry said,"I guess that the members will be as same as last time...well, that is, if they are willing to do it."
He was thinking of Cho and Marietta, and was not so sure that they(or strictly Cho) would be so eager to learn as they did, last year.
Hermione spoke up."Well, Harry...maybe you should make this a regular extracurricular event at Hogwarts, kind of like a sign-up club. I mean, many people would be willing to learn from you."

The look Harry gave her would have split a solid rock.

Ron replied hesitantly,"Well, think about it, mate...there are others who need learning , and all...for what's coming up."
Neville: "They need to learn how to defend themselves, too."
Ginny also seemed to be enthusiastic about the signup idea.
Harry was exasperated. "That'll be too much. What about my homework? What about NEWTs?"
Hermione replied calmly,"I already said I'll help everyone in DA who's having trouble. As much as I can, anyways."
Harry could see that it was no use trying to protest. "No Slytherins?"
Ron grinned. "Definitely no Slytherins."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:39 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Author's Note- THE NEXT HP BOOK IS COMING OUT NEXT SUMMER! HALLELUJAH! WOOOO!!! Ha HA!......Ahem. Back to the story. On the other hand, I gotta get this story finished before the next one comes. Oh boy. 4 pages and they haven't even been at Hogwarts yet...

Something occured to Harry. "Wait...last year's DA members are going to be much more skilled than the people who decide they want to join this year."
Ron frowned, thinking.
Hermione also thought."But the old DA members can teach them, too! It'll save you teaching duties-(Harry winced at the term), and we'll enjoy it."
Ron immediately pounced on the idea. "Brilliant! I've always want to teach the midgets something--"
"Ron!"
"Well, that's what they are, compared to our height and size, Hermione."
"Don't let me hear you that calling them in public." She snapped.
Harry shook his head, and turned to Neville. "What do you think, Neville?"
Neville looked positively terrified. Harry was strongly reminded of himself, in the first DA session. He had been equally nervous.
"I dunno, Harry...I don't think I'll be a great teacher."
"Why not?"
Neville looked downward at his shoes."No one listens to me...they think I'm stupid, or something."
"Not at DA, you aren't."Ron told him bracingly."that's something you even beat me on."
Everyone laughed. It was much unlike Ron to insult himself to make someone feel better, and the comment loosened Neville up a touch.
Neville looked more relaxed."Well...I'll give it a try."
"Good on you, Neville. With luck, you'll get to face Malfoy, and turn him into a big, disgusting toad. But not before I've had my turn."
Neville grinned."Looking forward to it."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 02:22 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The ride lasted very long, it seemed to Harry. Weather had turned stormy as usual. Rain splatted their window with such noise, that Harry was sure it would wake everyone else up. Hermione was dozing with her head on Harry's shoulder. Ron was nearly sprawled over Neville, who was curled into a ball. His lanky legs were so stretched over Ginny's chest that Harry wondering how Ginny was still breathing without difficulty.
Ron shifted again. His feet now pointed directly at Ginny's face. What a sight to wake up to!
He thought of what Hagrid said. Now, don't yeh go lookin' for...
Somehow, it seemed to tie up with the Weasley twins telling him that Voldemort was guarding something, out of all the things that the Dark Lord could've been doing.
Neither can live while the other survives.
Dumbledore had told him that in his office last year. The lost prophecy had stated, and Dumbledore had explained, that either Voldemort or Harry must kill one another.
He looked around at Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Neville. He had nearly cost them all their lives last year. It made his stomach feel like a lead weight.
Harry felt most sorry for Neville, whose parents and himself had been tortured by Bellatrix.
He would have wept blood at the thought of her. She had killed Sirius.
Somehow, she would be made to pay.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 02:46 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry wondered what Voldemort and his Death Eaters would be guarding. Hagrid had told him not to go looking for...what? What were they guarding?
It had to do with him for sure, Hagrid had given that much away.
So the Death Eaters were guarding something from him? It was confusing, even ludicrous. And why him, out of all people?
Maybe this object(or objects, for that matter) was made of a powerful magic. Maybe it held something that protected Voldemort, and they were afraid that he would attempt to destroy it.
Or maybe, it gave the user power. But why me? Harry thought. If that was the case, Dumbledore should've gone to get it, whatever they're guarding. Not me.
A voice rose up from his head. Or maybe it's you that was meant to go for it...
Ridiculous, Harry thought. Not me. I've already had a prophecy made about me. That's that.
But there might've been more than one prophecy made about you and Voldemort, hmm?
But Dumbledore would've told me by now, Harry thought.
Not neccessarily, the voice replied. He could've been holding this information back.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 02:56 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What for? Harry wondered.
He held back the lost prophecy from you because he was trying to protect you.
And this hidden piece of information? Harry thought. Possibly another prophecy?
It could be another prophecy, the voice said.
And why would Dumbledore not tell me this one, then? Harry thought.
Maybe he was afraid that you would go and go for it yourself. You friends would come with you. Maybe he was afraid that you or others would get hurt.
Harry felt suddenly sick. "I wouldn't do such a thing, and put them in danger again."
Wouldn't you, now? You went to the Department of Mysteries last year.
"But they decided to come with me. I didn't force them."
But they would still be with you, whether you forced them to or not.
"Harry?" It was Ginny. "Who're you talking to?"
"Oh, er..." It would be hard for her to understand that he had been having a conversation with his inner intuition.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:58 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

She eyed him warily."Well?"
"You have an inner intuition that sometimes talks to you?"
"What?"
Harry shook his head. "Forget it."
Ginny giggled. "It's usually girls who have intuition, Harry. Not boys."
"Well, it's healthy to stay in touch with your feminine side, once in a while."
They both chuckled.
Ron woke up, stretched, and accidentally kicked Ginny in the face.
"Ron!"
"Oh, sorry, Ginny. Didn't see you there." He yawned widely. "Are we there, yet?"
Harry peered outside. Beyond the treetops and fields lay a majestic, if distant, castle. Hogwarts.
"Maybe another half hour."
"Was Malfoy here?"
Harry shook his head vigorously. "I was awake the entire time."
"So, the little ferret has yet to pay us a visit," Ron smiled wolfishly. "Wands out?"
"Good idea."
Neville and Hermione woke up about a minute later, and stretched.
Ron's hunch came true fifteen minutes on, when Malfoy strode into the room. He was obviously suprised, however, as there were five wands pointing at him, Crabbe, and Goyle.
Predictably, Malfoy verbally abused them all. Ron told Malfoy, in a suprisingly calm voice, that he should shut up, or Ron would personally plant a highly unnatural object into Malfoy's physical anatomy.
Malfoy and his cronies got laughed out of the compartment.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:06 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

CHAPTER SEVEN----------------------

They stepped off the train under a pouring torrent of rain. It was coming down so hard and fast, Harry could not see more than five feet.
Hagrid's familiar call echoed down the platform, but faintly.
"Firs' years! Firs' years this way!"
Hermione squinted around. "Where are the wagons?"
"I can't see." Ron growled.
Hermione shook her head, tapped her face, and said,"Impervius!"
With her face able to repel water, she stuck her head out into the rain, looking hard. As soon as the next lightning flash erupted, she pointed.
"How far?" Neville said.
"I'd say about twenty seconds, running full out."
They did the Impervius Charm on the entire length of their own bodies, and stepped out in the rain. It didn't block the fierce wind, but it was much more satisfactory than being soaked to the bone.
"Ahh, this is bliss!" Ron bellowed. Harry could see him dancing. He grabbed Ron's arm, and pulled him toward a wagon.
After everyone was on board, the wagon lurched, and began travelling. The wagon stopped after a short trip, and Harry hopped out, fighting gusts of wind, to emerge into the castle. The others were right behind him.
The rest of the Hogwarts students stepped inside the entrance hall, shook themselves, and blew spray out of their mouths.
Tiny Professor Flitwick was waiting for them. "Ahh, back for another year! Oh goodness, Look at the lot of you! Wet and sopping! We can't have you like that during the feast, can we?"
And with a casual flick of his wand, a shimmering shield formed, covering the entrance to the great hall.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione stepped through. It felt like a barrier of warm water. As they turned and watched, the water was left behind while students walked out the other side, comfortably dry.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:24 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Finally, Flitwick stepped through himself, purged the Water Barrier Spell, and lazily vanished the large puddles spread over the entrance hall.
They had took their seats, when Ron leapt up. "Harry, what about the captainship? We've got to see McGonagall!"
"After the feast, Ron...and Dumbledore has yet to make his speech." Hermione told him reprovingly.
"Put a lid on it, Hermione, or I'm cutting you from the team."
She looked at him fiercely."You wouldn't dare!" She hissed.
Harry was forcibly reminded of an angry Crookshanks.
Ron laughed disarmingly."I was only joking, Hermione."
With one more withering look, Hermione turned to face the teacher's table. The headmaster stood up.
Professer Albus Dumbledore cleared his throat, and smiled down.
"Ah, I assume everyone has arrived...first years, welcome to our school of Hogwarts! Old students, I welcome you back! I will not waste my time talking to you right now, because I imagine you are extremely hungry or thirsty right now. Therefore, I bid you to enjoy our feast, first and foremost!"
Golden food appeared on the plates. The students all dissolved into talk, and as Harry watched, Dumbledore struck up a conversation with Professor Sprout.
Ron piled mincemeat pie, mashed potatoes, and chicken legs onto his plate. "Ah, this is the life!" He exclaimed happily, and started eating with all the grace of a pig.
"I thought you wanted to get the captainship." Harry remarked wryly.
"That too, but...priorities first, Harry!" He began eating again.
Hermione closed her eyes in mock despair of Ron's manners.
"Ron, could you slow it down a notch? Other people would like to eat too, you know!"
Harry snickered. "Ron, by the way you're eating, people will think we're facing a seven-year famine."
Ron pretended to be deeply insulted. "Tha' wos' uncalled fo', 'arry." He said, spraying him with shepherd's pie.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:41 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

After everyone's appetite was satiated, Dumbledore stood up.
"I see that most , if not all of you are fed and watered. Now, we must welcome our first years into our school of Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall, if you may please."
Professor McGonagall stood up, carrying a thoroughly beaten-up hat to a tall stool, in front of the teacher's table.
Dumbledore spoke up again, "I may add that as I have noticed last year, some students are distracted from the Sorting Ceremony by the fact that they are extremely hungry. I am pleased to say that I will change the schedule to satisfy those who find that concentrating is difficult during those times."
McGonagall shook out a long list of names. "Adelethy, Wesley!"
A small, lanky boy walked nervously up to the dais. He put the hat on, and after a moment-
"Gryffindor!"
Harry and the rest of the Gryffindor table erupted into many cheers as Wesley Adelethy rushed hastily to sit down at their table.
"Burke, Gary!"
"Ravenclaw!"

As the Sorting Ceremony progressed, Harry scanned the teacher's table.
"Who's the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher?"
Hermione looked around anxiously.
"Knowing that the Ministry's pulled their heads out of the closet, it should be someone good. Someone skilled."
"Even if they are really good, we still need all the practice we can get." Ron murmured.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:14 AM
spidergrl
Living

WHO WHO WHO!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:17 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Finally, 'Zulent, Damian' was sorted into Hufflepuff, and Dumbledore yet again stood up.
"The beginning," He said. "of another year. However, returning students might find your experiences rather...different from their other teaching years."
Harry, Ron, and Hermione glanced at each other nervously.
Dumbledore continued.
"I do not doubt of you that you already possess the knowledge that Lord Voldemort has returned. Now, this I ask of you: Make fellowship with your fellow students, with other houses. Our bonds of friendship, trust, and harmony must grow and remain healthy. The Dark Lord has an uncanny ability to turn others among their own friends, their own family even."
Ron looked very worried.
"to combat this method of deception, we must use the opposite. We must counter death with life, hatred with love, suspicion with trust. My mission is simple: To preserve as many lives and souls as possible."
The headmaster of Hogwarts took a deep breath, and let the meaning his words sink in.
"On a lighter note, I am honoured to welcome our youngest-ever Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher." Here, he gestured to a stern-looking old lady standing at the very end of the staff table.
"Young? How could she be young?" Ron said skeptically. Many other students felt the same. Harry, however, had a small feeling...
Dumbledore smiled, his blue eyes twinkling as if he had heard Ron.
"And this adds to another of your life lessons as a witch or wizard: Things are not usually what they seem to be. I am pleased to introduce to you, miss Nymphadora Tonks!"
The Great Hall erupted with cheers.
Ron slapped himself on the head."But of course!"
The Gryffindor table applauded most loudly.
"Brilliant, Tonks!" Ron roared.
The old lady smiled brilliantly, and squinted as if concentrating. A second later, Tonks changed into her normal self. She buried her face in her hands at the overwhelming response.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:32 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Even at this distance, Harry could see her cheeks flush scarlet with embarassment.
After the applause had died down, Dumbledore spoke.
"This year, we will be holding a Halloween Ball."
Seamus Finnigan immediately stood up, and yelled with approval. Everyone in the Great Hall laughed.
Dumbledore laughed appreciatively.
"Thank you for your welcome enthusiasm, Mr. Finnigan. As I was saying, it will be held on the thirty-first of October. The Ball will be open to fourth-years and above, but a younger student may be invited. Dress robes will be worn. Now, as I see that many of you are tired by this days events, I urge you to rest for now. Bedtime!"
The students got up, and trudged as one toward the doors.

As they made their way up to Gryffindor tower, Ron spoke.
"So, another ball, eh? We've got plenty of time to ask a girl out."
Harry shook his head and chuckled.
"Haven't you learned anything from the Yule Ball? I can guarantee you that the good ones will be taken in twenty-four hours time."
Hermione caught up with them. "So, what are we talking about?"
"The Halloween Ball." Ron said this with the air of one who had discovered something disgusting on their shoe.
"Ooh, I know, it's going to be great." Hermione said excitedly."Ron, who're you planning to ask?"
"I dunno."
"What about you, Harry?"
"I dunno."
Their lack of enthusiasm hardly seemed to affect her. Ron dropped back several steps so he wouldn't be bothered. Hermione turned her attention to Harry.
"Should I buy a new set of dress robes, Harry?"
"Sure." Harry replied dully.
"But they're expensive. Well, can I borrow some gold for them, then?"
"Sure."
"D'you think that Ron will get someone to dance with?"
"Sure."
"And will you go to the Ball with me?"
"Sure."
Before he realized what he had just agreed to, Hermione sprinted up the steps to the Fat Lady's corridor, laughing madly.
Harry stopped so suddenly that Ron, not looking where he was going, smashed into him.
"Ouch! Do watch where you're going, Harry...hey, what's the matter?"

Last edited by DarkC on Dec 24th, 2004 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:48 AM
spidergrl
Living

YAY!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:49 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

smile Glad you like it, spider. I've edited this at least 4 times now, for typos.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:51 AM
spidergrl
Living

Its good, real good!! Can i ask you a few questions:

Will there be more of sirus?
Are any couples getting together?
Do you write heaps and then post all at once?
Are you going to write it about the green torch flame or the half blood prince?
Any hints of whats coming up?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:54 AM