KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » WWE should the wrestling be real?

WWE should the wrestling be real?
Started by: Thunder God

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wish real wrestling would get more attention

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:38 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelvenom2

wrestling sucks by balls its not real they get paid millions 4 acting out...now i wouldnt have a problem if they werent acting and were really fighting. But they dont they talk crap when they really actually love each other. I think they should make a real wrestling program hit big like ecw. now thats wrestling they dont even get paid nearly as much as the "pros" do.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 10:31 PM
marvelvenom2 is currently offline Click here to Send marvelvenom2 a Private Message Find more posts by marvelvenom2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by marvelvenom2
wrestling sucks by balls its not real they get paid millions 4 acting out...now i wouldnt have a problem if they werent acting and were really fighting. But they dont they talk crap when they really actually love each other. I think they should make a real wrestling program hit big like ecw. now thats wrestling they dont even get paid nearly as much as the "pros" do.

you think ecw was real? Studio wrestling blows in every aspect. you actually lose intelligence for every minute you watch it. Maybe thats why kids are so damn stupid today, they just watch wrestling and get dumb. Well ok, i'm sorry. Wrestling cant take all the blame for the dumbining of kids. Rap takes the majority.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 09:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

You forgot reality tv mate. That has to come into the equation.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:54 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_realm

dood reality t.v sucks but has any one seen backyard wrestling that things just mental

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:53 PM
shadow_realm is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_realm a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_realm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
04wayne

this is a reply to thunder god
WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment so either live with it get the f**k out

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 09:30 AM
04wayne is currently offline Click here to Send 04wayne a Private Message Find more posts by 04wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

They should have an amateur wrestling match/tournament at a one- off PPV, (with the winner NOT predetermined) to see just who the BEST technical wrestler is.

Kurt would probably win, but others who could be in with a chance are:
Benoit, Flair, ???

I'd love to see them bring back the hardcore division, and get people like Ken shamrock and Dan Severn back, as well as maybe some others from UFC (tank, ortez, etc...)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:17 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

WWE isn't sport!!!!!!

If it was real, it might be a sport.

At the moment, the best thing I can call it is pantomime.

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:58 PM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

THats why they should have an amateur wrestling contest - to find out who is truely the best

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 02:25 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Ooooooooooh 04wayne....

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:38 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to bring back the hardcore devision

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:10 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Yes indeed, the WWE is scripted...but, I would just like to see you go up to people like Darren Drozdoff (crippled in a WWE ring and now in a wheel chair)...Chris Benoit (Disk in neck fractured into spinal column in WWE ring)...Adam Copeland (Edge) (Neck broken in WWE ring).. Stone Cold (Neck broken in WWE ring)...I would like to see you guys go up these people and tell them that the physical aspects within the ring dont have some realism involved...even I can tell you from experience...if you get chokeslammed onto a steel rampway etc, you're not going to be getting up and dancing a merry jig...

Secondly...some people believe that these guys dont deserve the money they get paid for this?...get real...do you understand just how much of their life is devoted to training their assess off and bringing people entertainment?

And thirdly...to anyone who believes that ALL wrestlers are pumped up on steriods...grow the fu*k up...I tell you what, If I was someone like chris benoit...or even Rico...guys who work their ass off...guys who, in chris benoit's case, worked their ass off for nearly half their life for the industry, and someone accused me of using steroids to get where I am...I would personally be so livid that I'd shit kick them straight to hell...

*end rant*

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:29 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

One more thing actually...people need to remember, that without Vince McMahon, wrestling wouldn't have seen the high points that it has over the years...without Vince MCMahon, there never would have been the characters of Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock...sure, they were all good wrestlers, but it was thier gimmicks that gave them most of the hype and brang in the fans and sold the merchandise...Vince McMahon should be thanked for these things, not accused of ruining the business...after all, it was him and his father who revolutionised the industry.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:33 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

If Wayne gets to you just tell him to....I don't know, he p!sses me off at school...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:48 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Yeah its ashame there not real I might actually watch WWF then. I perfer the the real kind of wrestling in the the Oylmpics.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:15 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

That stuff is so boring

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 12:12 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
That stuff is so boring

Well at least its not staged.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:41 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Cool wwe should it be real?

kicks and punches should be fake but the moves and hitting with the chair is real.FINISHING MOVES SHOULD BE REAL!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:10 PM
069975878 is currently offline Click here to Send 069975878 a Private Message Find more posts by 069975878 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I was reading that Hogan bio,

And he said he spared with the Great hard hitter George Forman(Yes the grill guy, But he ko Joe Frazer in 2 rounds, and gave Ali a bad beaten before he went down in the 8th round)

Well Foreman though a body shot at Hogan's belly, and Hogan said his whole body went numb, and If Foreman landed other shot like that, He would be DEAD.

I sure Foreman would bomb out all of these WWE guys like Rock, Stone Cold, ete in a few rounds.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:29 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Angry

IT IS MOSTLY REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 11:39 PM
069975878 is currently offline Click here to Send 069975878 a Private Message Find more posts by 069975878 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote