KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » How are you gonna get "Halo 2"?

What will you do when "Halo 2" comes out?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I Pre-Ordered 8 47.06%
The night before it comes out im gonna camp out at my local gamestore 0 0%
I will buy it when it comes out 3 17.65%
I will rent it the day it comes out 0 0%
I will eventually rent it when the hype has gone down 0 0%
will wait for the pc version 2 11.76%
will not buy/rent it at all 4 23.53%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How are you gonna get "Halo 2"?
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I've heard that the bots in condition zero are really smart, however it is true that it cannot compare to real people.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 06:18 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Yah, the bots can be really smart, but they are bots none the less.

They have superb aim, and unrealistic awareness...but they lack human qualities like rushing. And if you flash bang them...they just duck instead of running for cover.

They don't have brains to remember where they were before the screen went white.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 06:46 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stormy Day
Backfire I think you like this game but dont like it because of its success and people liking it over the HL2 franchise.What people say shouldnt effect your opinion all an all its a good game no matter what anyone says.I havent played HL2 but if you think its better than Halo you can,but that doenst mean you have to dislike it.Its good for what it is.

True, but Stormy Day you havn't made a post in almost a year so why should we beleive you?

WHERE DID YOU GO HUH!?

Are you dead?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:05 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

-_-... *cricket chirp* .... *checks threads pulse*.. mmhmm.. its dead.. poor thing... just never had a chance.. no

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:30 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, go out of your way to bump an old thread just to try and lash out at someone. Real smart, SA.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:05 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Im trying to make contact with the dead here. Please be quite your blocking my signal. If you havn't noticed Stormy Day died. Why else would he not post?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:47 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
True, but Stormy Day you havn't made a post in almost a year so why should we beleive you?

WHERE DID YOU GO HUH!?

Are you dead?

Why the hell would you bump this thread, and then continue to make a fool of yourself?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:08 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Im sorry

It's just I was wondering what happened to Stormy? It's been a while since he's posted. Seriously doe's anyone know?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:43 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

He probably left...doesn't mean that he's dead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:49 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

He was a popular guy and just had a sudden abrupt leave. He must be dead.

R.I.P. Stormy Day

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:24 AM