KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

I always thought that a lot of his teenage years were spent in the future with the legion of super heroes

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 10:19 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I hope the last episode has him getting his costume, and then leaving for metropolis to become superman.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:35 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

yeah. He should only get his costume in the last episode, when he leaves with his full range of powers as superman

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 11:46 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

cvant wait to see that will they continue it from there

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:09 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

hey i don't mean to get in the way of anything but why, would you turn down Paola(psylocke) she seems to be a decent girl who ,i think you should cut her some slack! but i don't want to be rude or anything to you or Paola.

liam k contact me if you wanna talk!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 04:32 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

are you talking to me

or someone else?

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:45 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kylo19

does anyone know where to get season 4 episodes onyx 417 to forever 421 have they been shown in the USA yet

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:06 PM
kylo19 is currently offline Click here to Send kylo19 a Private Message Find more posts by kylo19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kylo19

is season four the last season

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:07 PM
kylo19 is currently offline Click here to Send kylo19 a Private Message Find more posts by kylo19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kylo19
does anyone know where to get season 4 episodes onyx 417 to forever 421 have they been shown in the USA yet

nope, Onyx is the next new one for the US
Originally posted by kylo19
is season four the last season

no, theres at least 1 or 2 seasons left

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:46 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I download all my epis off of LimeWire. smile It's also pretty much accepted that season 5 will be the last season for Smallville.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:02 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Next week's issue of TV Guide comes with an exclusive article containing information regarding the upcoming Smallville season finale entitled 'Commencement'. Below are excerpts from the article.

Preview for The Season Finale:
Smallville fans rejoice! Despite having "lost" a few viewers to polar bears and plane crashes, the Teen of Steel will still be flying high come fall. The super-competitive time slot of Wednesdays at 8 pm has been a challenge, but "we're definately back," assures executive producer Al Gough. "I'm hoping they can throw another CSI against us too!"

This week's 90-minute season finale sees the young Clark Kent and the rest of Smallville High's class of '05 don cap and gown. "In the midst of graduation, this catastrophe is going to happen" that puts Clark in touch with his inner Kryptonian, Gough says. "You'll get to understand [why his biological dad] Jor-El hs tried to get him to follow his destiny."

In addition, Gough says "the rumours are true": Someone will be murdered. But based on his plans for next year-and decadees of comic-book lore-it won't be Lois Lane (energetically played by Erica Durance, the best thing to hit Smallville since the meteor shower).

"The plan is to have her back for 13 episodes again," Gough says. "She brings out a [fun] side of Clark, because she doesn't think he walks on water." - Damian J. Holbrook

Only 2 more epis this season kids, waaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 06:12 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|)/?AG000/\/

SO the Big S on his chest burned him like heck was what?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:32 PM
|)/?AG000/\/ is currently offline Click here to Send |)/?AG000/\/ a Private Message Find more posts by |)/?AG000/\/ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I download all my epis off of LimeWire. smile It's also pretty much accepted that season 5 will be the last season for Smallville.

Limewire eh! laughing out loud

Hot off the press, season 6 and maybe even season 7 Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/milesgoughsaint.php

Happy Dance Happy Dance

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:24 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya this definately wont be the lasst season

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:59 AM
chronic is currently offline Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:26 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Originally posted by |)/?AG000/\/
SO the Big S on his chest burned him like heck was what?

Jor-El marked it there so Clark would always know who his father was.

Originally posted by chronic
ya this definately wont be the lasst season

God, I hope not!!!!

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:55 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Another season has passed, and it seems like just yesterday we were posting spoilers for the Season 4 premiere!

So, you're probably wondering: What's going to happen next? What's the deal with Lionel? Will the Kents survive? What did Lana see in the crater? Will Lois stay gone? Where have Chloe and Lex disappeared to?

Patience, friends. We don't know yet either.

What we can tell you is that most of your favorite characters will be safe and sound when Smallville Season 5 premieres this Fall. (No, we don't have a date yet) Jason is leaving the show whether his character survives or not; Jensen Ackles has left for a new series called Supernatural. We're assuming he'll still be in the season premiere, unless, you know, he has dead feet like that Witch in the Wizard of Oz, or Bridgette Crosby.

Clark, Lana, and the crew will begin their college years but stay as close to Smallville as possible. It is rumored that the Chloe Sullivan character will be traveling to Metropolis in search of her mother at some point in the fifth season. Negotiations are currently underway also to bring Erica Durance back for 13 of next year's 22 episodes.

The current plan is for the series' 100th episode to be directed by show co-creator/executive producer Miles Millar.

There are no plans for Bruce Wayne to appear on the series next year, but some other characters from the DC Universe may show up. The name Jimmy Olsen has been bandied about a bit, so maybe he's one of them. Return appearances by Michael McKean as Perry White and Kyle Gallner as Bart Allen would surely be welcomed by the fans, but nothing solid has been said about return appearances for either of them.

Sorry, fans of Sarah Carter: Alicia is still dead.

Season 5 will air on Thursdays at 8PM on the WB. In the meantime, of course, look for some reruns of Season Four airing on Wednesday nights at 9 beginning June 1.

And of course, as SOON as we hear anything story-wise about Season 5, you can bet it'll be posted here faster than a speeding bullet! There will be a lot of news and features here throughout the summer, so just because the season may be over doesn't mean KryptonSite is down for the count! Thanks as always for visiting the site.

For some details on some more currently-circulating Smallville rumors that aren't necessarily spoilers, visit KryptonSite's rumors page - Rumorville!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:29 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharmedGrl420
Jack's Woman

I have got to hurry and get high speed! By the time I download an episode of smallville or charmed 3 more have come out!!! Its just not fair sad Lost satellite sort of, well see...we told DTV they suck and cost to much cause we thought we were getting cable, so we cancelled and ordered cable since everyone else on our road had it, then the cable people came to install and said $3500!!!!! To far from the road!!!! Now we are just deciding which one of us is going to call DTV back and tell them they really dont suck we were just kidding lol
With 2 more seasons coming up though I guess I will have to be the one to call DTV.

The Power of Three Will Set Us Free...That & a Little Jack Daniels...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:02 AM
CharmedGrl420 is currently offline Click here to Send CharmedGrl420 a Private Message Find more posts by CharmedGrl420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:07 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by CharmedGrl420
I have got to hurry and get high speed! By the time I download an episode of smallville or charmed 3 more have come out!!! Its just not fair sad Lost satellite sort of, well see...we told DTV they suck and cost to much cause we thought we were getting cable, so we cancelled and ordered cable since everyone else on our road had it, then the cable people came to install and said $3500!!!!! To far from the road!!!! Now we are just deciding which one of us is going to call DTV back and tell them they really dont suck we were just kidding lol
With 2 more seasons coming up though I guess I will have to be the one to call DTV.

Smallville is unmisable, do what must be done smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:34 PM