KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Music of Smallville

The Music of Smallville
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Why do you even exist? That was a seriously nasty thing to do..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:03 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't you think that "Why do you even exist?" is a seriously nasty thing to say? blink

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:40 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Considering all the havoc you've managed to wreak in here in a weeks time, no I dont. All you've done is make petty comments, and post ridiculous stuff. I dont see where you have contributed a single positive thing here.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:00 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're confused. Read these 4 pointers to help clear your head.

1. You're dramatically saying I wreak havoc. That sounds "ridiculous" blink
2. So long as it's not flaming anyone (as you are doing to me now)or spamming, I can post whatever I like.
3. I've not seen any 'contribution' (going by whatever a contribution is considered in a forum these days) of any value from you.
4. Who or 'what' you may think you are isn't who or 'what' you are.
5. Read my disclaimer.
6. Think things through.

smile The music of Smallville is great! I like the opening sequence music the best!

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 19th, 2005 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:31 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I honestly think you are either partial mentally disabled and cant help it, or somehow are under the false impression that you are some kind of witty comedic relief for all us poor SMVL section dwellers. It matters not to me, I don't have to post a single thing here as far as spoilers or pictures. We'll leve that up to your awesomeness to do so in the future K? eek!
Enjoy yourself, like I said to Scotty the other day I'm out, this section has gone into the toliet. yes

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:51 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported for abuse. I wonder if you'll get away with this.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, she will. Can you kindly stop harassing JP and other members? Thank you.

Failure to comply will mean that this is brought before the moderator of this forum, and further problems to a global moderator.

Finally, are you or were you at some point a member named Cylob?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol @ you, REX.

So you let her get away with abuse? What kind of a forum moderator are you? Either way, I don't care much, because my world is much bigger than this very tiny forum.

laughing

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 20th, 2005 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:48 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you even a moderator? What in god's name ARE you?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:53 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Okay, this dance that you two are having stops now. Ive had previous threads with youn two, but it stops now. The member bashing stops wtih BOTH of you. But PrettyBoyTom, I just have to point you out because you've taken some things to the max. The disclaimer in your sig. completly unnecessary! This is a message board and yes, you are responsible for the things you write on here. If someone takes what you say negativly, kindly explain things to them. This does NOT include saying things like "4. Who or 'what' you may think you are isn't who or 'what' you are." or "Why do you even exist?" Come on now folks! I'm reading this now and I'm seeing it negativly. But the signature is too much and unnecessary.

If you two can't get along with along with each other and stick ON topic, ignore each other, don't even entertain it.

Futhermore PrettyTomBoy, Rex is a moderator on this board, whether or not he's a mod for this particular forum, he asked you to stop. Point blank.

-Rogue

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:02 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, you're making me out to be more super-powers than the rest on this forum. Kinda unfair. Or should I be flattered that you're putting me on a pedestal? Hmm, not too sure. Having said that, I don't like the way you're trying to make out that I'm on the same childish level as the rest are in here. I'm trying to enjoy myself and I've got some Christmas fetishist following me around... CHRIST!

So, what's REX doing sticking his nose into your forum's affairs? If I was you, I'd take offense to that, because it's kinda like your mother going into your bedroom unannounced and taking upon herself to have a good cleanout.

I'm not doing anything wrong, but if you want to remove me for being 'different' and speaking my mind, go ahead. On a side-note, If I really wanted to come back to this forum, I doubt a simple ban would stop me. However, it's hardly likely I'd make the effort to return if said thing should happen. Do what you will.

What's your problem with my signature? I don't see what's wrong with having my own disclaimer. Your Rogue banner takes up more space than my "unnecessary" signature. Those dancing bananas of yours are also way more unnecessary than my personal disclaimer. Just because mine's text and yours isn't, you take offense to it. Crazy world!

-over and out

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:13 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Hey, you're making me out to be more super-powers than the rest on this forum. Kinda unfair. Or should I be flattered that you're putting me on a pedestal? Hmm, not too sure. Having said that, I don't like the way you're trying to make out that I'm on the same childish level as the rest are in here. I'm trying to enjoy myself and I've got some Christmas fetishist following me around... CHRIST!

So, what's REX doing sticking his nose into your forum's affairs? If I was you, I'd take offense to that, because it's kinda like your mother going into your bedroom unannounced and taking upon herself to have a good cleanout.

I'm not doing anything wrong, but if you want to remove me for being 'different' and speaking my mind, go ahead. On a side-note, If I really wanted to come back to this forum, I doubt a simple ban would stop me. However, it's hardly likely I'd make the effort to return if said thing should happen. Do what you will.

What's your problem with my signature? I don't see what's wrong with having my own disclaimer. Your Rogue banner takes up more space than my "unnecessary" signature. Those dancing bananas of yours are also way more unnecessary than my personal disclaimer. Just because mine's text and yours isn't, you take offense to it. Crazy world!

-over and out

Again, this little dance that you're doing, spreading this little fight in both these threads is uncalled for and stops now. You've been asked so please obliged. But I for one am not going to tangle with you. ....

Don't provoke people, calling them "childish" like you just did, is doing that. Yet you didn't do anything wrong ....... Examples:

3. I've not seen any 'contribution' (going by whatever a contribution is considered in a forum these days) of any value from you.

You reported JP's post as being abusive yet, here you are, saying that she doesn't contribute to anythign on this forum, or that she isn't who she think she is. Not necessary. If you can't stick to topic, or cease from personal attacks, I'm telling ALL of you to ignore the person. PrettyBoyTOm, I'm not making you out to be anything, your post, speak for themselves.

Please cease from posting anymore on this topic, let's MOVE ON with the discussion of the music of Smalleville. Thanks! smile

-Rogue

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:29 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I will NOT cease posting on this topic. Who the HELL do you think you are to try and put a strict limit (one that pleases your own personal wishes outside of the rules) on what we say and where we say it, when it's not even against the rules? I am Disgusted!

quote:
Again, this little dance that you're doing, spreading this little fight in both these threads is uncalled for and stops now.

Look, Mrs. forum mod, I don't dance for anyone. You're the one with the dancing bananas here. This isn't a fight, this is my defence. If you don't want to see people stand up for themselves (as it is their right to do so), then what are you doing here? Why are you anything to do with an open forum. Forums are partly designed for debate! Discussions are debates! You don't honestly expect me to just lay back and accept your word for anything, do you? Especially since you're mostly wrong here. I've nothing to lose from standing up for my own principles, okay, so, don't be a sausage (or a banana) all your life. Why do you think this is a fight anyway and what's this obsession of yours with getting the last word in? Jeez, anyone would think you're power mad.

quote:
Don't provoke people, calling them "childish" like you just did, is doing that.

You're the one insinuating we're not adults in here. You've made several references to 'maturity'. Maybe not in this thread, but in others you have. In fact, your whole style of moding gives off a "I am the adult and you're the children" vibe (which is a common style to have). If you're saying I'm not mature, then you're calling me a child. If you're saying anyone else isn't mature, you're calling them a child. So this means *you're* provoking people in the way you tell them it's wrong to provoke. Think about that one.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:17 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Yet you didn't do anything wrong ....... Examples:

quote:

[You reported JP's post as being abusive yet, here you are, saying that she doesn't contribute to anythign on this forum, or that she isn't who she think she is.

I am doing nothing wrong, that's right. If you would stop singling me out in favour of your forum pets (i.e. Jedi) for a second, you'd see that it was 'her' that made the "you're not contributing anything" remark. Well, she dishes it out, so she can have it back - stop turning a blind eye to her, it's annoying.

I quote that silly girl Jedi saying it:
quote:
All you've done is make petty comments, and post ridiculous stuff. I dont see where you have contributed a single positive thing here.

And don't say she didn't say that, because that's what she meant. Read it, think about it, and conclude that she has just said, and let me rephrase: "you don't contribute anything of any value". I notice you didn't say anything to her about that, did you? See, she starts the abuse, and I defend myself. You're supposed to remove the abuser, not the victim. You see the victim replying to the abuse and you blame the victim for starting the abuse; now where's the logic in that, moddykins?

blink

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 20th, 2005 at 11:21 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:18 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

How's "who or what you think you are isn't who or what you are" offensive? It's not. It's no more offensive than me saying, "oh, those two dancing bananas are creepy". I'm suprised you used that as an example of me supposadly (in your opinion) being guilty of abuse, as it carrys absolutely ZERO weight in support to your argument. You've shot yourself in the foot, kid.

quote:
PrettyBoyTOm, I'm not making you out to be anything, your post, speak for themselves.

Oh yes you are. Everything you said above it was one big insinuation.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Prettyboy, you've had your warning from the forum mod, and very clear it is too.

Let me just make it clear that I don't give a damn for any of the defences you have posted. You were told to stop. JP stopped. But instead of stopping, you have continued to argue the point with moderators. That is a bannable offence.

Now, if you continue to argue in this thread with either JP, or mods telling you to stop, you will be banned- no ifs or buts, just the ban, and that's it.

I hope that's clear. Now everyone can return to topic.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by KimEl
Anyone know which song is played when Lex luthor is standing in a white suit seeing his future? episode 4-10 scare.. that nice slow music

Kim this is all I could find on that: Music from Scare "Falling" by Mindy Smith, not sure if that the right song tho. huh It's on the Smallville Soundtrack that can be ordered at Amazon.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:14 PM
KimEl
Smallville

Yes, JP.. I also found that one... but it aint that one... ive checked several forums and sites... but they all name that one ;(

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 03:09 PM
KimEl is currently offline Click here to Send KimEl a Private Message Find more posts by KimEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

bummer sorry girl messed

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 03:17 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:55 PM