KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Music of Smallville

The Music of Smallville
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The episode? Because that really isnt music related.

But, anyways... I will send you a PM.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:22 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by smallvilleluvr
anyone know where I can download "Reckoning" for free in english?
I've been asking everywhere but all I get is either in Spanish or costs money.

You had every opportunity to do this but didnt want to do the work it took to get it. Everyone always wants everything handed to them on a platter anymore. messed

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:46 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Dont worry, JP. I got it covered.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:49 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:15 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

JayPee... big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:11 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Scotty!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:50 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

embarrasment

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 06:34 PM
russcarver

Reckoning music

I would like to know where I can get my hands on the orchestral music from the very opening scene of this episode (Reckoning) where Clark is telling his secret and and doing the proposal. I had in on my DVR but it crashed and I lost it. Please help!!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:00 PM
russcarver is currently offline Click here to Send russcarver a Private Message Find more posts by russcarver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Saint

Hi.

I remember it was one of the first episodes of the 4th season, when Lionel Luthor is in jail and someone stabs him in the shower. In the background plays a beautiful opera song. Does anybody know the name/performer/anything about it?

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 09:49 PM
The_Saint is currently offline Click here to Send The_Saint a Private Message Find more posts by The_Saint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Saint

Finally I found out the title of the aforementioned song (ah, the web is a wonderful tool!) and I thought to share the information with you.
It is called the "Flower Duet" from the opera Lakme, by Leo Delibes.
A beautiful piece indeed!
By the way, another astonishing song is the one at the last episode of the 3rd period, at the scene where Lex gets poisoned, Chloe and her father are exploded and Lionel is getting his haircut in the jail.
The piece is the "Requiem" by Mozart. (It is said that Mozart wrote this piece when he realized that he was to die.)
It's astonishing how some music a few centuries old still manages to give people so strong feelings.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:52 PM
The_Saint is currently offline Click here to Send The_Saint a Private Message Find more posts by The_Saint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

very good ol' chap!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I love it,its awesome.Whne I used to watch smalville all the time,the times when i missed an episode and would record it,when i got back home,i would listen to the opening theme song many times.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 07:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dumont

hi!In episode 5 season 4(Run) when Clark come to Lex to see manuscript one more time (after that was alarm).
What track playing in this moment? (24min 40 sec)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 04:51 PM
Dumont is currently offline Click here to Send Dumont a Private Message Find more posts by Dumont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote