KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Scars

Scars
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Scars

Where is your worst scar on your body?

And how did you get it, if you remember?

I'll start.

Mine is on my right leg. Me and my friend were sitting next to a camfire when he decided to put a can of aerosol foot spray in. It exploded and the wind came towards me. It set my leg on fire. Now I have to live with a huge scar on my leg.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:09 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I have a little scar on the corner of my mouth, where I was hit by a rock.
I have some stretchmarks on my arms and waist.
A scar on my knee

That is all!
big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

the only permanent I have is one on my hand, I crashed with my bike some years ago. almost invisible now.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:14 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Some chicks find scars sexy! cool

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:15 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I have some light facial scars from some burns I got about 3 years ago..alot of it's faded now though.. the skin's a little funny in a few places still..it's gotten mostly better.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:16 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the one I think about right (thank you mah of reminding the bikes) is on my right hand.
It was in September, when I biked to the trainingsession and I fell with a nice almost summersault on the road, scarring my entire right-side of my body, the only visible thing is on my hand, when I do sports

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:16 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I have a small scar on my cheek from a soccer game....
a scar on my arm from a bunggie run race thingy.....now that was painful.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:17 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I used to have a scar on my head where I flipped off of my bike and got 5 small stones stuck in there.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:18 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I'm checking my arms and legs now to see if there are scars...
I have one on my righthand (not the palm this time) don't know how it got there

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Ouch!....I think I have a scar on my head from when I was little and pulled over a guard rail thingy at bow craft....of course I don't remember it but that's what I've been told

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 08:22 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

When I was eight years old, I saw Young Guns. I wanted to be like Lou Diamond Phillips with his knives.

I accidentally threw a knife into my foot. Scar is still there.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 09:03 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I have a scar across my head, I joke a lot of failed lobotomy, and it needed 18 stiches.
I was living in Arkansas at that time and a dreamgirl at school had accepted (finally) to go out on a date. She was the schools sweetheart. Well the day came and I was all excited and stuff. Goffing around with an inflateable BEACH BALL(dont get smart with me here). The fan in the roof caugth the ball which made me missed it, I went on to stumbled in the carpet and hit the door post with my head. I was sitting on the floor cursing in English which went over to Norwegian words pretty soon. Someone heard me and walked in and kind off froze . I think we need to get you to the hospital. So we did and I spent several hours at the hospital, so the date kind of washed out I thought. But someone had called the girl and told her what happened.
She came to the hospital and I got to lay my head in her lap big grin She felt so sorry for me so she agreed for a second date, which led to several more dates. Lucky scar

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 09:10 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

that's a good one

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 09:12 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

bottle broke on my wrist when it fell out of the freezer; well, it had cracked in the freezer, and I was trying to lift it out when it broke apart and landed on my wrist. talk about a bloody mess. eek!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 09:20 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have a scar on my right elbow. Skinned it while playing tennis with my friend.

I have at least 10 scars from skinning my knees from falling.

I have a very small scar on the bottom of my right foot from stepping on a rusty nail when I was 3. I stepped on it and it didn't hurt right away until I lifted my foot. It was under the carpet, so the carpet came up with my foot and it started hurting like hell.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 03:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I have a pretty big scar on my right ankle. Playing baseball two summers ago I messed up my ankle so bad that my tendon ripped in two and I had to have surgery and was in one of those big black medical boots for about 4 months. Its cool now though, I told everyone I met at college that I did it running with the bulls in Spain. big grin

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 05:08 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I don't really have any apart from a couple of faded burns from the iron and grill. I also have a slight bump under my chin where i slipped getting out of a swimming pool and smacked my chin on the side. boy was there blood! you can't see it but I can feel it. Oh I have a few scars from very deep shaving cuts though. I'm a bit cack handed with a razor! Oh yes and all the stetch marks, an unfortunate result of putting on weight a nd losing weight all through my childhood!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 01:09 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I have a rather nice( roll eyes (sarcastic) )slash scar on the top of my left arm.
My sister went to slap me, I moved and her nails went through my skin like wire through cheese. in fact I dont even think I've got a scar from my BCG which is really strange! confused oh well I dunno!

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 03:39 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

ive got lots of scars one on my bottom lip in the corner on the right hand side wher my bro threw me off a bed wen i was a baby. i have lots of stud marks in my leg form gettin studded in rugby and footbal. i have a dent in my leg from where 1 of my x bfs called robin carter hit me in the leg wi a golf club small ones all under my right arm where i fell thre a glass door and a mangled nail where my bro accidentlly shut it in a door in gibraltor wen i was on holiday there wen i was5. one right on the top of my head where my mum thought i was a burgler and hit me over the head wi a frying pan!!!!!! i cant b bothered to carry on!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 04:05 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ouch....Lance why'd you start a thread that was going to be painful?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 04:47 AM