KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tales Of Symphonia Thread

Tales Of Symphonia Thread
Started by: angelicdarkness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
In battle my favorite characters to use are Presea, Regal, and Sheena. Lloyd is ok but I hate him so much that I rarely use him to fight.

How do you have a team of 3 characters, when you always have to pick 4.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:22 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyropsycho
The Burninator

I mean the fourth character being Raine or some one else.
And btw, what do you mean by "you don't 'level up' your characters"?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:28 PM
Pyropsycho is currently offline Click here to Send Pyropsycho a Private Message Find more posts by Pyropsycho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I meant through traditional RPG game level uping, your power increases through other ways rather than just Experience. I worded that poorly because it was early in the morning and I was exhausted.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:26 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:11 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

(please log in to view the image)

You have not played an Rpg if you have not played Ff or this game(harvest moon too cough)

Long game too and I got attached to all the characters..to bad my memory card blew up so i didn't get to finish it. It's 2 disks and for a really cheap gamecube...everyone should pick it up..cheap cheap cheap.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:13 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sai1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
I like this game...I just don't like hearing people complain and I care less for their comments in this thread and most other threads.

Wow big deal you're level 61 and beat the third sword dancer...that's kool...if you did that you can easily beat the game...but i'd suggest getting to level 90 something and collect all of the cursed weapons and beat the alternate end boss for the alternate ending for more of a challenge.

I'm a bit late for this but what alternate boss do you beat for an alternate ending? Never noticed it had a second ending.

To be consistant with the rest of this thread, my most use team was: Loyd, Pressea, Rifiel, and Genious.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:11 PM
Sai1 is currently offline Click here to Send Sai1 a Private Message Find more posts by Sai1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

meh, this game had a decent story, but some of the characters got really annoying...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:34 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Zombie thread!!!

There's not an alternate ending. There's an OPTIONAL boss, Abbyssion, who is the hardest enemy in the entire game. Nothing changes the ending.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:41 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrianofXangha

i played and beat thje game like 5 times. i got every wepon for every character and every title, coustume, every move, and all the equipmeny

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:28 PM
BrianofXangha is currently offline Click here to Send BrianofXangha a Private Message Find more posts by BrianofXangha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

ToS is the only game I have besides OoT and SF64 that I've beaten over a dozen times.

Here's hoping ToA has the same element of pure fun-ness. (thankfully, by all accounts, it does)

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:54 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote