KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The most realistic game ever

The most realistic game ever
Started by: dublecee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dazzler619

The 007 games

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:48 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

gran turismo 3 is really reallistic, physics, graphics and such. Gt4 is probably even more reallistic but it isnt out yet.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:22 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Realistic in Graphics? Or realistic in game-play?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:57 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Both

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:17 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Half-Life 2. Sure, the plot is mentala and there are monsters but it's still the most realistic, both in terms of graphics and gameplay.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:54 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Rainbow Six 3, in terms of combat
Half-Life 2, Doom 3 and Far Cry for graphics/physics

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:50 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

depends on the game.

do you mean realistic as in closest to real life?

or most realistic graphics, farcry, unreal, doom, HL2

I mean you could say the sims were realistic.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:52 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiViNe diFiNIty

i would say silent hill 4 is quite realistic
but i chose kingdom under fire the crusaders wins my vote

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:19 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty is currently offline Click here to Send DiViNe diFiNIty a Private Message Find more posts by DiViNe diFiNIty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
god number 2

grand turismo 4 is going to be insanely realistic graphix wise they have a test on website where you decide wether image in box is real or in game i sware to god that thing looks ****ing insane not to mention the sound affects and phisics take a look at one of the in game movies

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 04:17 PM
god number 2 is currently offline Click here to Send god number 2 a Private Message Find more posts by god number 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

The most realistic games would be Deus Ex 1 and 2 and Ghost Recon 2

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:59 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Dues Ex, most releastic>

How you figure?
The Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six series are pretty releastic to a point of one shit kills. But no game thats 3d is completly releastic. Maybe if they put Rainbow Six and use the source engine withs releastic physics and graphic engine, I could see that.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 09:18 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

How do I figure? He asked graphic's wise, so that's what I answered. When the original Deus Ex game out it was the top of the line graphics wise and still has great graphics even by todays standards.

Ghost Recon 2 is the most realistic combat simulation that still manages to be fun that I know.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 10:40 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I know.
Even though I loved Dues Ex. I think Half Life 2 destroys it in terms of graphic quality.

I never played Ghost Recon 2, but I heared bad things about. Defintly the original was realistic and fun.

Dont take offence man, I just want to know the reasoning because Im curious why you chose those games.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 01:04 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Unreal Tournament 2004. wink
No, probably Far Cry, or Half Life 2. wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 01:07 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Half Life 2

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:05 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Starfox Adventures, oh yes, graphics...

Attachment: 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:51 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote