KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolfs Rain RPG

Wolfs Rain RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chaos Loki
Addicted to Anime

Thanks and sorry for asking......
EvilWolfWarrior: I will be Tsume instead of making my own just so we can get going.

Tsume: *Sitting in the tree in the city watching his pitiful gang practice fighting*
*sigh* "God... i sure picked up a fine pack of absolute idiots" He mutters to himself while looking into the polluted sky.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:00 AM
Chaos Loki is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos Loki a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Loki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilWolfWarrior
Shadow Stalker

Toboe: :: turns to Tsume:: C'mon Tsume! :: he turns and continues to practice::

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:30 PM
EvilWolfWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send EvilWolfWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by EvilWolfWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolffire608

Blue: sniffs the air, scenting wolves, tugs on her leash trying to show Quent the way
Qent: sencing blue`s ergency starts to follows his trusty dog, knowing what see means gets his gun ready

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:11 PM
wolffire608 is currently offline Click here to Send wolffire608 a Private Message Find more posts by wolffire608 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos Loki
Addicted to Anime

((Toboe is not part of Tsumes gang, they meet when Toboe sees Tsume in an alley and decides to follow him.))
Tsume: *Jumps out of the tree and lands with a thud on the broken cement* We are raiding the "Noble Provisions" shipment tonight. Don't show up if you don't want to fight. We will meet behind the station at sunset. * He then walks into and alley and immediaty sences Blu , and decides to wander in thier general direction*

Last edited by Chaos Loki on Nov 11th, 2004 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:33 AM
Chaos Loki is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos Loki a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Loki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilWolfWarrior
Shadow Stalker

U SUCK!!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:13 AM
EvilWolfWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send EvilWolfWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by EvilWolfWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos Loki
Addicted to Anime

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! YOU ARE ALWAYS ANGRY AND IF YOU SAW THE ANIME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT TOBOE AND TSUME DON'T MEET IN THE GANG BUT AFTERWARDS....
-Chaos

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 06:04 AM
wolffire608

Blue: sights tsume and instantly growls, baring fangs, fur bristled
Quent lets blue loose snd aims his gun at tsume ready to fire
Blue: charges at tsume

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:43 AM
wolffire608 is currently offline Click here to Send wolffire608 a Private Message Find more posts by wolffire608 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos Loki
Addicted to Anime

Tsume: (( Tsume is in human form)) *Turns to face Blu and and Quent once he sees Quent's gun her darts through the alley inorder to dodge the bullets, while running he turns into his wolf form and turns to confront Blu and fight her* (( Are we the only one's playing??))

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 06:30 PM
wolffire608

Blue: fights tsume with all her might
Quent trys to follow blue constantly making wrong turns down wrong allies, cant seem to find blue and tsume
( i donno?)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:50 PM
Chaos Loki
Addicted to Anime

Tsume: "Why do you let him control you? You could tear him to shreds you may not be a full blooded wolf but you are close enough" ((Is Blu 1/2 or whole wolf, i forgot?)) *Continues to fight Blu and for the first time in his life wished he had a pack to help him fight her* ((Hello!! anyone else besides wolffire and I playing this RP?))

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 03:36 AM
wolffire608

(blue is half)
Blue: keeps fighting dont speak dosent trust tsume only trust quent
Quent: finally finds tsume and blue and shoots at tsume barly missing him
( hello people wheres kiba and hige and toboe and cheza???)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:56 PM
Chaos Loki
Addicted to Anime

Warning

((come on i know other people joined..... please start playing it is not any fun with out you all))
Tsume: *Looks at Quent in Disgust* ((Tsume is thinking in the next thing in *'s)) *"NO human shoots at me and gets away with it!!"* ((Back to action)) *Turns to Quent and charges strait at him with his fangs beared and dripping with Blue's bl00d* ((Now would be a good time for Cheza to start to act up to distract them -or- Kiba and Hige to show up to help/distract -maybe even- Toboe but i doubt that EvilWolfWarrior is playing still... *for EvilWolfWarrior: I'm sorry for what I said but it is true*....))

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:57 AM
nails

i call toboe!!!!!!!!!!!! ive seen the whole series!!

Hiei is my top hat~

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 11:55 PM
nails is currently offline Click here to Send nails a Private Message Find more posts by nails Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nails

toboe runs in front of tsume getting sliced by fangs.
tsume screams: noo toboe you fool look what ive done now!!

ok never mind im leaving....

Hiei is my top hat~

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 11:58 PM
nails is currently offline Click here to Send nails a Private Message Find more posts by nails Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilWolfWarrior
Shadow Stalker

Dude, I'm done with this..... You guys can make your own Wolfs Rain RP, god........... I mean, if we're gonna sit here arguing about who the hell is who, then this is just bull. Later.
:: runs off in the distance:: no expression

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:09 AM
wolffire608

Blue: looks at toboe and jumps at him knowing she has more of a chance agenst him, drives her fangs into his leg trying to severly injur him
Quent: being drunk cant aim and trys to shoot toboe and tsume but almost shoots Blue
Blue: blue lets go of toboe and baks away for a sec then attack again

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 11:52 PM
Reilyn_Sohma
Vampires are awesome!!!!!

i'll be my own character. Her name is Reilyn

She's like the Vampires in the books In the Forests of the Night, Demon in my View, Shattered Mirror, and Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:47 AM
Reilyn_Sohma is currently offline Click here to Send Reilyn_Sohma a Private Message Find more posts by Reilyn_Sohma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reilyn_Sohma
Vampires are awesome!!!!!

Reilyn: *appears out of no where in front of Tsume* GOD!!!! You're so weak. You can't even fight against a half breed, and you call urself a full blooded wolf.

She's like the Vampires in the books In the Forests of the Night, Demon in my View, Shattered Mirror, and Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:51 AM
Reilyn_Sohma is currently offline Click here to Send Reilyn_Sohma a Private Message Find more posts by Reilyn_Sohma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibas_girl

can i be in to i love wolf's rain

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 05:06 PM
kibas_girl is currently offline Click here to Send kibas_girl a Private Message Find more posts by kibas_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibas_girl

i call chezza she rocks

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 05:08 PM
kibas_girl is currently offline Click here to Send kibas_girl a Private Message Find more posts by kibas_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote