KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolfs Rain RPG

Wolfs Rain RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Your wolf sounds cool! My wolf is a silver wolf with a white under belly and jaw. She's got bright golden eyes and her name is Cresent. I came up with the decision that she and Tsume like each other... unless someone else wanted to be Tsume's mate because i can certainly change it to Toboe or Kiba.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:37 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Awww... she sounds so pretty ^_^. Well, my wolf doesnt really need a mate since shes been toughened out by years of loniness, so unless anyone else wants tsume, hes all urs

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:07 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

YAYS!!!!! *Hugs Tsume*

Tsume: EWWWWWW! Human germs!!! *runs away*

Me: awwwwwwww *cries*

Do you want to start rping now or wait for some more people to get here?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:58 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

you can go ahead and start, but there are very few ppl right now

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:34 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

uh... let's just start and hopefully some more people will want to join. Wait! what's the setting again?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:45 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

hmm... They never really made up a setting, so lets say it takes place in the setting that wolfs rain ends in? after the wolves died if you saw that last episode, or it can take place before that

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:52 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*thinks* hm... i think we should have it take place before that but we don't have to if you don't want to

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:00 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

okay then it takes place before that

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:03 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

okay! i'll start now then

~starting~

*Cresent was running as fast as she could* gotta get away! *The nobles ship hovered over her and she closed her eyes, hoping to find someone to help her. She saw another wolf in the distance and ran towards her* Can you help me please? *Cresent pleaded the stranger*

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:59 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn looked suprised as she saw another wolf running towards her. She pleaded for help. This was unusual, usualy another wolf meant fighting. Raevynn looked up and saw the huge ship behind her. It wasnt in her nature leave another wolf behind. "this way, hurry!" Raevynn turned her back towards the other wolf and sprinted into a citybehind her. She ran through an empty streets as fast as she could as she listened to the sound of the nobles ship behind her. In the blink of an eye Raevynn skided around a corner and into an ally way. She ran into a chicken wired fence, and squeezed under it. Once on the other side she waited for a split second for the other wolf to catch up, then she jumped through an empty window to an abandoned warehouse, and landed silently on the dusty floors. She waited for the other wolf to do the same then asked. "are you alright?"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 08:31 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Cresent jumped through the empty window and landed next to Raevynn* i'm alright, thank you so much for helping me uh... i didn't catch your name

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:01 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

"The names Raevynn. What were those nobles chasing you for?"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:38 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

~may I join u guys?~

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:15 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]of course you can[]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:29 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

~thanks I'll be a made up characeter.~
Her name is Midnight. She is a black wolf with a white streak across her face. She has golden eyes.
Her human form is a girl with red hair and green eyes. She wears a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Her pants are black jeans and black high heeled boots.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:40 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]interesting character, hurry up and make ur opening post[]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:44 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Another wolf jumps out from the darkness.*
"Who r you and why r you in my turf?"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:44 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]lol just kidding.[]

Raevynn's hair stood on end. her teeth were bared and she snarled viciously. "This my territory. Where did you come from?" She shot back defensivly.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:46 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"Hey no one was here I didn't think this place belonged to anyone. So I decided to stay here and make this my turf."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:48 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

"heh. Well I blend in. Raevynn sniffed at the other wolf. I dont recognize your scent. Thats very strange. But this will have to wait. We need to get out of this building. She motioned for the other wolves to follow, and ran through a maze of dusty hallways and towards an old wooden door. She stoped a few feet in front of it. " We're going to need to blend in." Raevynn changed her apparence to match that of a young human.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:50 AM