KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pro Evolution Soccer Series Thread

Pro Evolution Soccer Series Thread
Started by: pr1983

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

[quote] Almost scored: Ball was headed out and custom player i made (myself hehe but with normal stats, only 90+ was curling, which is true) in his stride hit it on the volley, it smashed off the far post. [/qupte]

i scored a goal like that crossed in from a corner and the defence headed it away and beckham slammed it right in the top corner with a full volley i was like jumping around the room lol it was so cool

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:25 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
y_monkee

i got it on Monday ... and its pretty good .

but i dun think its hard enuf, the tournaments are ok but in Master League, Scoring is just not that tough.... maybe its cos i'm using the real team and not the default losers

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:22 PM
y_monkee is currently offline Click here to Send y_monkee a Private Message Find more posts by y_monkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I know man, it happened in my first match, and it never happened again.

Why? Because I got better at the game, and upped my defensive game.

The fact that they are even SHOOTING on target means there is something wrong in your strategy.

Never give them a chance, that what I do, and it works. Goalies are the last line of defense, you deserve everything you get if you play sloppy defense.

i never give them a chance..........it never happens against me....it only happens when i shoot at the oppositions goal....i play on 6 stars......i hardly let and goals in..what i was sayin is that it gets annoying when u think u have scored a cracking goal..only to find that the keeper should have saved it..or at least dived for it..it kinda spoils the moment

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 05:25 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Hmm, I suppose.

I haven't unlocked six star mode yet - what's it like?

Five star mode is a bit too easy, I hope six stars makes it really tough.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:19 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

got it last friday, yes it anoying when i hit a shot that scrapes past the post and the keeper just stands there watching it, and the variety of jersey designs is ridiculously bad, other than that its great, i love it, still havent scored a free kick though, only hit the post.

btw can any1 do ronaldinho's move in the game? if u can please tell me how.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 01:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no one knows how to do the ronaldinho move.....
ive checked everywhere and no one knows how to do it...
6 star is pretty much the same as 5 star...i cant really tell much difference

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:39 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i heard today it aint in the game (ronaldinhos move). i havent gotten to 5 star yet, still on 3, am still getting used to controlling the ball, its so different to pes3

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its best to start on the highest level all the time....thats how u learn better

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 11:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i know, but it takes some gettin used to

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:23 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

For a newb, its best to jump in at say, 3 stars.

But for PES regulars, I'd definitely dive in at the deep end with five stars, you'll pick it up don't worry.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:33 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i wanna get x box live..so i can play online with pro 4...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:02 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

im not a newb, ive been playin since iss pro 98 stick out tongue

is just the trapping im gettin used to, thats it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:17 AM
Deano

iss pro 98?! u should be used to it by now big grin
it takes time to get used to every new pes game..but i find it is best to delve straight into 5 or 6 stars.....u learn quicker.....going on 3 stars then moving up a level will cause u to change ure gameplay style cos there are certain things u cant do on 4 or 5 star that u could do on three...be brave and go straight on to 5 star..or 6 if u have unlocked it

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

not yet, am currently snappin up everything there is, ill get to it evbentually

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:17 PM
Deano

if someone can tell me how to the ronaldinho skill(if it exists) id appreciate it

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ive heard u cant do it at all, it didnt make it to the final version apparently, which is unfortunate

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:28 PM
Deano

damn..oh well

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i know, but you can do that c.ronaldo cross thing, but only as a shot

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:56 PM
Deano

recoba is the only person i can do that with

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:53 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ive only seen videos, i havent even tried it yet

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:09 PM