KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pro Evolution Soccer Series Thread

Pro Evolution Soccer Series Thread
Started by: pr1983

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

where are these videos

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:22 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

shit... i dont remember unfortunately... and i never saved it to my favourites. have u tried

www.pesinsight.com

and pesfan?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
shit... i dont remember unfortunately... and i never saved it to my favourites. have u tried

www.pesinsight.com

and pesfan?

they said the ronaldinho video is a fake sad

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:43 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i didnt see it, what site was it on?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

www.pesinsight.com

i forgot what forum

i think it is in the hints and tips section

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:00 PM
Deano

comon then pro fans.....how u enjoying the game so far??

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

havent played in a while unfortunately... i got the crests and shirts from pesfan but my printer aint workin...

only time i play is when my bro brings all his 'i play on five star so im great' friends, and i beat them... badly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 01:55 PM
Deano

lol..

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:24 PM
Deano

i scored a cracker of a goal with flamini in the master league...his stats are crap but i scored from 40 yards!
i need to get an xport so i can transfer goals onto pc

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dean7879
i scored a cracker of a goal with flamini in the master league...his stats are crap but i scored from 40 yards!
i need to get an xport so i can transfer goals onto pc

lol... ok...

First Screens of Pro Evo 5...

(please log in to view the image)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 10:45 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Oooh, Pro Evo 5.

Can't wait, I love Pro Evo, easily the best footy game ever made.

Will they have Premiership deals this time? I know they had a few official leagues like the Italian league in the last one, so here's hoping the Premiership licence is secured for 5.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:10 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i dunno if they will... they could do with the french and german ones too...

but they are promising a much improved editing system after the farce that was the last one...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:12 PM
Red Superfly

I don't mreally mind about that. I just want them to sort out a few of the random glitches.

I'm talking about the AI in the penalty box. Even on five/six stars they foul me in the box and give me easy penalties. I want a challenge dammit.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:28 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol... and the keepers just standing there as shots fly in...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:41 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I like it put a former goalie i must say the Keepers movements are really crappy.Especially moves like on the picture.
I know it's from PES5,up above there,but that moves is in every PS2 PES game,and it's really pissing me of!!!

Attachment: 000110965.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:56 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Originally posted by pr1983
lol... and the keepers just standing there as shots fly in...

Oh yeah, that too. Man that's so frustrating.

Like when someone shoots and the goalie is just stood there, and just WATCHES the ball hit the post or something. It's uneccessary stress.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:20 PM
darth_royke

deano, whats an xport? is this a way of transferring ps2 replays onto pc?

about the new one, i still dont think konami is using the consoles power to its max. better graphics are acheivable, and the commentary is awful on the previous versions. "both teams are fighting relegation" i would constantly hear while having a 10 point lead at the top of the table. i hope this is sorted out.

what do you think they'll add to the gameplay? i mean its pretty good now, best footy game obviously, but it would be very cheap if they added nothing.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:40 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Red Superfly
Oh yeah, that too. Man that's so frustrating.

Like when someone shoots and the goalie is just stood there, and just WATCHES the ball hit the post or something. It's uneccessary stress.

yeah, cheapened it no end...

a new screen... would this mean premiership teams are licensed?

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/752/...mg_2902589.html

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:33 AM
MrBones

to my surprise, this series is even better than EA's FIFA series...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:28 PM
MrBones is currently offline Click here to Send MrBones a Private Message Find more posts by MrBones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Fifa is turd.

The last half-decent FIFA game was Fifa 99. Everything after that has been utter crap.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:49 PM