KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » mortal kombat: deception

mortal kombat: deception
Started by: kaz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kraken
Wraith

i have no idea i used ActionReplay to get where i am.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:42 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

dang

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:44 AM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol what the.. everyone has nonsense japanese in thier sigs.. what do they say?

Revans sig : me na yo na ho nu na, ma ni ya ne na, to chi me hi, mo ra ma ne to mo he chi ho

lol.. it seems like everyone does them.. I cant read what they're supposed to say in english cuz end up reading them correctly.. >_<

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 12:56 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by shangheid
hey how do you unlock kenshi i searched c-3 earthrealm and he wasnt there can any one tell me

hes inside the first town if you leave you have to reset profile to get bak

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:07 AM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

does anyone know how to get li mei , i'm having trouble getting her

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:16 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

its in a house in f7 in outworld i forget wat u have to do to get in the town

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:49 AM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yea i know its in the house in F7 but the gate is closed and i can't get in, awww, and Li Mei is my fav character

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:54 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol what the.. everyone has nonsense japanese in thier sigs.. what do they say?

Revans sig : me na yo na ho nu na, ma ni ya ne na, to chi me hi, mo ra ma ne to mo he chi ho

lol.. it seems like everyone does them.. I cant read what they're supposed to say in english cuz end up reading them correctly.. >_<

Mine says "Revenge of the dark swordman"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 06:10 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by Revan X
Mine says "Revenge of the dark swordman"

how? lol.. its mimic'ing english letters? o_O

I thought about buying MK : D but I have deadly alliance, so I dont know if its worth the price of a brand new game yet

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 08:27 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

So does Kintaro make a comeback in this game, he was the coolest boss ever, In MK 2, was only able to beat him with Scorpion and Subzero. But that was long ago,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:14 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Dont tell me none of you guys heard of the great mighty almost unstoble Kintaro??

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:14 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

the only thing i remember about MK2 is reptile and the bridge level

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 12:53 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Kintaro is like Goro, but faster, meaner, the dude can fire 6 fireballs in a role,

I have beating maany fighting games, But SO far Kintaro is the hardest one of all, He was harder than Idol(Killer insaint) Harder than Khan himself, Harder than that glowing guy in Capcome vs Marvel.

Kintaro is a tough task to deal with, I was only able to get by him with Subzero and Scorpin, because of there diable movies.

Kintaro is the number one boss of all time lol.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:12 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Kintaro is the number one boss of all time lol.

Screw you, Dragon King rules.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:15 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

i hate dragon king shao kahn rules

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:42 PM
Joker1237

How can Dragon King be number one??? Look at the site of the great Kintaro and prey that he does not crush you with such ground jumping moves. lol

Attachment: kintaro.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 04:52 PM
Kraken
Wraith

i'll say that he was really hard for me to because he kept jumping on me i only beat him with Sub-zero and Raiden.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 04:57 PM
Joker1237

I could not beat him with Raiden, I try, but evey time I did the superman flying movie, Kintaro would pick me up and thown me in mid air lol.

Goro could not do that to Raiden, but boy Kintaro had a answer for that.

The shocks were my best hope, but than again, it was weak vs Kintaro;s 6 hit fireball thing.

The biggest problem with him is his jump. If you get out of the way and hopely he misses you(There has been times I though I was out of the way but nooo, He still landed on me)

That was his best move, A good player could uppercutt Kintaro when he jump, BUT you need good timing, and you need to take a big risk to do it, I got him once in a while with the uppercut, but most often than not the Jump beat the uppercut. But I perfer not to do that tactic.

My best fighter is Jonnny Cage, I was better with Cage than Subzero ete. And not even he could have beaten Kintaro, I try to out fireball him nope, I did get him when his misses when he jumps, with the Shadow kick, But it did not change the outcome, because the Shadow kick did not do that much damage. It look cool but once Kintaro got going Cage was beaten and badly, the best I did was win ONE round. but he took over the next 2 rounds. I only beat him with Subzero and Scorpin, not on skills mind you, but because of the spear and deep freeze, Kintaro seem to have no answer to thsos.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 05:48 PM
Kraken
Wraith

i just kept teleporting and uppercutting him. My best was Baraka i never could beat him with him with baraka i was undefeatable

Last edited by Kraken on Oct 19th, 2004 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:50 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i also found out that you can do hari kari!(aka suicide)big grin
That would be "Hara Kiri" (stomach cut) aka suicide stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:18 PM