KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » mortal kombat: deception

mortal kombat: deception
Started by: kaz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Thael
Noob-Smoke sucks, I prefer Noob on his own.

Does anyone else think Deadly Alliance was better. (I thought it was more fluid and had better characters!)

Agree on the Smoke-Noob thing. Should be separate. I don't like how Smoke is Noobs b!tch now either.

But the game is far superioir to DA.

I bought DA, I tried so hard to like it, but it was cheap, the fighting was stupid. Easy combos were most of the time the most powerful, whereas the hardest to pull off were a series of weak punches and kicks, lame.

DA was also infuriating, and a lot of the MK charm was lost. No signature uppercuts or chin kicks for every character. Specials were crap, Fatalities were also very very poor.

Deception is what Deadly Alliance should have been. They shouldn't have botherred with DA.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:10 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Amen.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:12 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:49 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I love MK Deadly Alliance. The intro into the game with Raiden, Shang Sung and Quan Chi fighting is amazaing. I love the new Konquest mode. It may be limited but it is great meeting all the mk characters, getting older and when u meet Shinok lol "it feels different" (the amulet coz its fake stick out tongue ) The arcade is better than DA but it could be improved, Dragon king isnt that hard to beat. I think its an improvement to DA and it can only get better from here.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 02:53 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol i love mortal kombat deception not alliance wink

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 03:09 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, the intro is amazing. Shang Tsung loses to Quan Chi, getting his wrist broken in the process.
DEATHTRAPS RULE!
My favourite ones are: the one on the lowel level in Slaughterhouse, and the very large piston crusher thingy in Hell's Foundry.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 02:07 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I love it in the intro when Raiden makes that energy with his godly essence.

I dont think ive come accros any death traps, i have realy only been playing konquest lol. I love the level thats like entirely made of glass and u can uppurcut them down and back up and down through the glass, hillarious.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 01:02 PM