KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Worst RPG ever?

Worst RPG ever?
Started by: Phoenix Aska

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

i'll agree with 7 being good....but with yuna the main charecter using guns and not a sword kind of ruins the whole FF set-up......

I liked FF7 because of how you could set-up materia!!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:27 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

wait. I have dubbed a new RPG the worst ever..
Pokêmon!...
the only story : gotta catch em all .. -_-

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:31 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

coughcoughnotarealrpg.ifitis,doomisensecoughcough

^hopefully someone can read that

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:11 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel666
What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!? X-2 is good, you must not know a good RPG. X-2 is one of the Best FF out there, Next to III and VII.

You have to be kidding me.

FFX was great - big powerful great looking Aeons that you really WNATED to have as part of your backup. It had Auron, one of the coolest FF characters ever, and the opening scene with the Blitzball was just amazing - the music was superb.

FFX-2 had dressing up as pop stars. No Bahamut, no Ifrit. Just, dressing up. Girls and transvestites probably loved it - but for me it was too "Pop-star girly girl" what with the refernces to crap like Charlies Angels.

It was TOO different to FFX that it should have been a different game - but seeing as they couldn't be bothered making new levels - they decided to re-hash the FFX levels and basically ruin everything I held dear to Spira.

FFX's ending was conclusive enough to just "move on" - and nobody even cared if we saw Tidus again. With Auron gone, they had to make it appealing - so they stuck yuna in a skimpy outfit and gave her guns - ca-ching!

I swear I can picture the men from the Orange ads coming up with FFX-2s ideas.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:38 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

All right...

On the chibi forums I'm in an argument about an RPG

The legend of Zelda the OT is not an RPG or an ARPG

SAY IT WITH ME PEOPLE!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:42 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I was once into the whole RPG stuff. Then switched to "shoot em up's"
But there was never a bad RPG game i ever played. All were very interesting. They actually work on those types of games

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 11:36 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Pokemon isn't that bad of a game...

Something to do when you're in a car or on a trip...

It is fairly entertaining...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:16 PM
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
In all seriousness, I thought Final Fantasy X-2 was a pile of crap.

Hammering the X button seemed to work for the first half of the game, the story was poor, the powerups were rubbish, and all the cool and interesting characters from the last game were dead/missing. Not to mention the ending was garbage and the whole game in general should have not even existed. I mean, come on; Ten-two?

i think they shouldve stuck with FFX's battles system
It was too easy cuz i beat the whole game with Una's special garmet

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:02 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

quote:
You have to be kidding me.

FFX was great - big powerful great looking Aeons that you really WANTED to have as part of your backup. It had Auron, one of the coolest FF characters ever, and the opening scene with the Blitzball was just amazing - the music was superb.

FFX-2 had dressing up as pop stars. No Bahamut, no Ifrit. Just, dressing up. Girls and transvestites probably loved it - but for me it was too "Pop-star girly girl" what with the refernces to crap like Charlies Angels.

actually it did have all the aeons
it was fun but way too easy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:05 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

if this is even an RPG the worst would be phantasy star online all

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:05 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Yes....FFX was way too easy and the same goes for FFX-2...

Phantsay Star online versions 1,2, and 3 are considered RPG's....just, very boring RPG 's....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

I loved FFX...FFX-2 is probably the weakest FF game, it really wasn't needed. Though I must say my favorite FF character is from there (Lenne).

I don't really know of a 'bad' RPG...I've pretty much liked all the ones I've played.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

On Ergheiz there was this mini RPG game that you could play......

That was also a horrible RPG....

The game itself was kind of slow too....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:14 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Pokemon was so gay....I can't even find a valid comparison for it. I just, was like, EEWWWWW!!!! when i first saw it

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Super Mario RPG sucked.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:11 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hmmm..okemon games are fun when your on a car trip.....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:45 PM
Peach
mordrem

Pokemon, there we go. It was so retarded. You couldn't even kill your Pokemon, which automatically makes it no fun.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:54 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hahahaha....why would you want to kill your own pokemon SilverStardust?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:06 AM
Robo-Chocobo

quote:

FFX was great - big powerful great looking Aeons that you really WaNTED to have as part of your backup. It had Auron, one of the coolest FF characters ever, and the opening scene with the Blitzball was just amazing - the music was superb.
----
FFX's ending was conclusive enough to just "move on" - and nobody even cared if we saw Tidus again. With Auron gone, they had to make it appealing - so they stuck yuna in a skimpy outfit and gave her guns - ca-ching!

if you fool would look closely, you would have seen the trademark FF job system, which has it's roots in FF1, and 5.
talk about awsome gameplay.

screw wimpy 10. it automaticly lost points just for making me watch the opening cut scene 2 times in a row, without the ability to skip it. mad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:21 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Super Mario RPG sucked.

It wasn't so bad. For it's "videogame era", I mean.
Now, Pokemoin, THERE'S a fruitcake of all RPG games.
Ugh.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:16 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote