KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Animation Versus Thread

What do you think is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aladdin 23 46.00%
The Lion King 27 54.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Animation Versus Thread
Started by: buzzlightyear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Lion King is and will ever be the best animated disney movie created. Nemo trails behind.

EXACTLY. how could u put finding nemo ahead of a classic movie like LION KING. sure nemo is funny and popular but do u all have ANY IDEA HOW FAMOUS LION KING IS?i m sorry no comparison lion king wins hands down

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:35 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by OBloommyday
i was only 5 when lion king came out eek!

i like hakuna matata song so I pick Lion King big grin

don't give a damn

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:37 PM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by neovssmith
i think LION KING was on a grander scale and landscape, which makes it topnotch. on the other hand, NEMO was smart and witty comedy cartoon. Happy Dance

u no that FINDING NEMO is my favorite movie, it will always be my favorite, on the other hand, i don't think i should b involved in THE LION KING

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:38 PM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by shadow link
SPIRITED AWAY IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED

but i would go for lion king over nemo deffinately coz lion king was so much more moving and had such great imagery

I HADN'T SEEN SPIRITED AWAY, AND I NEVER WILL.

but i would go over nemo over lion king deffinatley coz nemo had so much better animation and the animation was superb and imaginative.

BIOTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:40 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
All the PIXAR movies have a handful of adult themed jokes, since these movies are certainly not just for kids. It's pretty much an on going thing.

1 of my friends say that same thing 2.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:40 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Lion King is and will ever be the best animated disney movie created. Nemo trails behind.

nemo is the best movie ever made in animation. lion king trails behind.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:41 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by chez
I enjoyed both, but probably I'd choose The Lion King. I like the voice cast better, I like the music and the imagery, and I used to watch it when I was a kid, so it's always going to be sort of special... big grin

i only enjoyed nemo. i like the animation better. i like the characters and the story. i love nemo and nemo is my favorite movie of all time.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:42 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well, even though I feel they arent comparible in any way.. I'd have to say Lion King (not 1 and 1/2, the original) because the music was just great. Everything was well animated and designed.... unfortunately I dont really like cartoons with just animals in em, but like I said the music was really good

well *******, 3D animation is way better,
EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:43 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
EXACTLY. how could u put finding nemo ahead of a classic movie like LION KING. sure nemo is funny and popular but do u all have ANY IDEA HOW FAMOUS LION KING IS?i m sorry no comparison lion king wins hands down

nemo is 10 times better than lion king,
EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:43 PM
Salem07

I would have to say....Lion King. I have only seen Finding Nemo 2 or 3 times...but I don't like it. So Lion King for me

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:48 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Watch it buzz!You asked which one ppl liked best and why and that is what you are getting.

Doesnt make sence to compare animations, 1 came out in 94 the other came out in 2003!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by buzzlightyear
nemo is the best movie ever made in animation. lion king trails behind.

Nemo in ALMOST EVERYONES opinion isn't better than "Toy Story". Nemo just works on more levels with kids and adults because of the story. "Toy Story" was groundbreaking.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:16 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

I prefered Peter Pan to both of them.
But
I love finding Nemo-its dead funny, but The Lion Kings a classic!
IMO its like comparing (Sean Connery) James Bond with Cody Banks! The last one may have better effects, be funnier, and appeal to a younger audience or whatever, but the classics are the best.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:26 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

hey, classics used to be a new movie at one time too !
ten yrs from u'll see that Finding Nemo is another classic as well.
anyway what the does classic or not have to do with wether you like a movie or not.
and Finding Nemo is the best animation film ever
even if you prefer moving stories like the Lion King , u still have to admit that Finding Nemo is the funniest animation.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:00 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxsarahxx

Finding Nemo or the lion king? Kinda hard to choose, the lion king is a classic and I just love the songs and the characters but I think Nemo is alot funnier. I just love Dory!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 03:50 PM
xxsarahxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxsarahxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxsarahxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by black_mamba01
The lion king anyday. Finding nemo sucked. Tryhard humour. They tried to aim some of their jokes to teenagers, [...] EDIT [...]
they are totally differnt movies.

I no what u said

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:53 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Chelsea23
I would have to say....Lion King. I have only seen Finding Nemo 2 or 3 times...but I don't like it. So Lion King for me

I would have to say....Finding Nemo. I have only seen The Lion King 6 or 8 times...but I don't like it. So Finding Nemo for me,
EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Mar 7th, 2004 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:55 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by *Danii*
I prefered Peter Pan to both of them.
But
I love finding Nemo-its dead funny, but The Lion Kings a classic!
IMO its like comparing (Sean Connery) James Bond with Cody Banks! The last one may have better effects, be funnier, and appeal to a younger audience or whatever, but the classics are the best.

I had only seen Peter Pan the Disney version but not the new one.

I love Finding Nemo. Finding Nemo is my favorite movie. The Lion King is a movie that I don't want 2 b involved in.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:56 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by nemo
hey, classics used to be a new movie at one time too !
ten yrs from u'll see that Finding Nemo is another classic as well.
anyway what the does classic or not have to do with wether you like a movie or not.
and Finding Nemo is the best animation film ever
even if you prefer moving stories like the Lion King , u still have to admit that Finding Nemo is the funniest animation.

i know.

of course finding nemo is the best animated movie ever. i love it. lion king was an all right film, but nemo's way way better.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:57 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by xxsarahxx
Finding Nemo or the lion king? Kinda hard to choose, the lion king is a classic and I just love the songs and the characters but I think Nemo is alot funnier. I just love Dory!

lion king is a classic, but finding nemo is way way better and really really funny. Dory's a nerd. Finding Nemo is my favorite movie.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:57 PM