KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » why so much hate on the xbox?

why so much hate on the xbox?
Started by: Phoenix Aska

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

My xbox won't turn on....anybody know what the problem is???

And yes it is plugged in...to all the smart-asses out there

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:35 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What about the Red/Yellow/White video input TV tags? Maybe its the disc reader. Is it just the power,(no video at all) or is it the performance(freezes two seconds after turning it on)?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:27 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

It used to be the couldn't read disc error and now it just won't turn on...I think it died....
I had it ever since the xbox came out....
yes the cable jacks are all plugged in....

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 10:06 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Throw it in the trash where it belongs smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:10 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep, just like your bigotry jkozzy

"Fear the claw B****"-NASA probe bot

A dark figure lies in the shadows watching gray fox's actions in secret, contemplating the manner of events that have led the mysterious stranger to this day.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:15 AM
Caboose is currently offline Click here to Send Caboose a Private Message Find more posts by Caboose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Throw it in the trash where it belongs smile

Too bad it's filled up with all the PS2s already big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:19 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ugh... system bashing... so old.. bashers usually wind up buying the systems they hate, just adding to the hippocracy of thier bigotry..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:21 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

There aren't really any systems that I hate....each one came out with a couple of good games....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:47 AM
Darth Revan187

same here, xbox is my favorite console
but it does not need to start dying when it isnt even a year old

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:00 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hahaha...you should get it cleaned Darth Revan....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:57 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

About yer' faulty Xbox....give it a crisp salute, and chuck it in the Trash. Still saluting. It's what I do if something screws up.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think thats the bigest flaw...glitches...the company is so new, it doesnt handle glitches well. mine sometimes has a disc read error...and freezes my morrowind.

A dark figure lies in the shadows watching gray fox's actions in secret, contemplating the manner of events that have led the mysterious stranger to this day.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 04:25 PM
Caboose is currently offline Click here to Send Caboose a Private Message Find more posts by Caboose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

hopefully the X2 won't have that fault...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:19 PM
TPS
TheProgramSmith

Re: why so much hate on the xbox?

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
As long as I've been on these forums..lots of people do not like the halo game and the xbox system...what's wrong with it?

I have an X-Box, and personally I think it is fantastic.

I love the hard drive concept... and the burning music onto it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:55 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caboose
Restricted

Account Restricted

yah, but get this...I HEAR THE X2 WONT HAVE A HARD DRIVE. that was the only really cool thing that helped it stand out. I mean, the graohics are good, and 4 controllers help, but the hard drive really is the soul of the x-box.

also, Microsoft only made 1 model series of glitch free x-boxes.

the first release ones, would crash and freeze.
2nd variety was perfect.
3rd variety- the holiday bonus package- disc read error

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:38 PM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by Caboose
yah, but get this...I HEAR THE X2 WONT HAVE A HARD DRIVE. that was the only really cool thing that helped it stand out. I mean, the graohics are good, and 4 controllers help, but the hard drive really is the soul of the x-box.

That is also why Microsoft loses $100 on every Xbox though, they view it as the price they have to pay to try and take away the console leader title from PS2. I don't think it will be that big of problem without a Xbox because I'm sure they'll come out with a new Memory card that is much bigger than previous ones.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:43 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

My first gamecube was a piece of shit...it over-heated or something and then would automatically turn off!!!

it was only on for like 3 hours wen I was playing pikmin....which is why the Gamecube sucks and the Xbox is way better!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:37 AM
Joker1237

I loved my PS 2, Soul Weaver lol fun game.

And I getting Mortal Kombat 2 on PS 2 soon, thinks to Midways putting a bunch of old games in one CD lol. the down side is Mortal Kombat 3 is in it, and not MK 1. Maybe Mortal Kombat 1 will be on the PS2 soon. I can hope can I?

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:46 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I think MK 3 is better than MK1. Lot more characters. Lot more fun. More fatalities.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:23 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

MK 3 was the best because that is when they didn't introduce gay weapons and different fighting stances and styles...

If microsoft changes the X2 and doesn't put in a harddrive they will lose customer support because that is what made the xbox great was the fact that you didn't need a memory card....

YES!!!If what you say is true...

My first Xbox-died and passed away
I have the 2nd version-running just fine and dandy
My friend has the 3rd version and it has disc read errors....

I can support that comment made by caboose

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:00 PM