KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode III Screenshots & Finished Shots Thread [Merged]

Episode III Screenshots & Finished Shots Thread [Merged]
Started by: Ghastly_Twin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (429): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

I thought I read that they had redone yoda's eyes etc. Basically adding the CGI in a couple of places to make the muppet yoda look more realistic.

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:42 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I originally thought that Yoda pic was from AOTC, so I didnt pay any attention to it. Ha. Yoda does look really good CGI. But I have to say, the DVD's really do Frank Oz's Yoda justice. I love how he looks on the Original Trilogy DVD's.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:45 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by queeq
I dunno. Watching ESB on DVD I was extremely impressed anew with Oz's performance...

Yeh his performance with that puppet was a masterpiece. I would of went nuts if they went over him digitally mad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Here is a little pic of Yoda from the Homing Beacon #123, about the EP III Trailer. It is the same one as before, but you see his lightsaber hilt in this one. Yoda looks soo good in this movie.

Attachment: 123_beacon_curve.jpg
This has been downloaded 1319 time(s).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 06:14 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Thanks so much for all the pics people! Very much appreciated!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:07 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

heres anakin and ob1 swimming

Attachment: obiwan and anakin swimming.jpg
This has been downloaded 1442 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:31 PM
Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CBright7831

quote:
Originally posted by Stunrun
Yeh his performance with that puppet was a masterpiece. I would of went nuts if they went over him digitally mad
Don't give Lucas any ideas.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:10 PM
Click here to Send CBright7831 a Private Message Find more posts by CBright7831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

quote:
Originally posted by Stunrun

Tomorrow on SS

(When me and Lucas redo the movies we will be replacing Yoda with a digital version. Lucas was very disappointed with the puppet Yoda's performance LOVE ME!!)

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-Wan_fangirl
Jedi Master

Cool Pics,but I was wondering if that's Obi-Wans and Luke's lighsabers from Episode 4on thier belts ? Happy Dance it would be cool if those are Episode 4 lightsabers on Obi-Wan's and Anakin's belts . cool

" The Force will be with you , Always " - Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi ( aka Obi-Wan Kenobi )
Jedi Master
Human Male
Favorite Lightsaber Blade : light blue

Last edited by Obi-Wan_fangirl on Nov 10th, 2004 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Obi-Wan_fangirl a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-Wan_fangirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
musashi_sw
Restricted

Account Restricted

there are you like banana?? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:07 PM
Click here to Send musashi_sw a Private Message Find more posts by musashi_sw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

this is most likely fake, but I thought it was quite disturbing. supposively this is Anakin after the duel. does anyone know anything about this?

Attachment: burned anakin (probly fake).jpg
This has been downloaded 1222 time(s).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 11:33 PM
Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, that pic was confirmed as being fake. wink

I like George.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

ah I thought so, it looked a little too gruesome to be PG

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 01:02 AM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

but that is why it probably is going to be PG-13

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 03:55 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

i heard that this pic was for real , a brittish newspaper i believe it was 'the sun' (???) had it quite a few months ago , ive been trying to find the pic on the sun website but you have to pay to access their archives , and i havent been able to find it anywhere else they had a whole article about the first glimpse of the birth of darth vader , i did see quite awhile ago that that retard SS had it on his site but it was removed , ill have a hunt around and see if i can find it again , on the other hand who officially confirmed that the pic was a fake ???

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

i also heard that it was a legitimate makeup test.. if it's a proven fake, someone please show where it was proven to be a fake.. because it looks pretty damn real to me.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 12:46 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Decimator
i heard that this pic was for real , a brittish newspaper i believe it was 'the sun' (???)

Yeah and "The Sun" were also the ones who stated that Episode 3 had been titled "Birth of the Empire." wink

I guess what I'm trying to say is that they're not the most reliable source around.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ab2421
Royal Guard

i have a scan of part of that sun article with the burnt anakin if anyone can tell me how to post attachments!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:30 AM
Click here to Send ab2421 a Private Message Find more posts by ab2421 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

'TheSun' reliable? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Just ask any person from the uk and they'll tell you it's one up from a comic book!
BTW if you have trouble getting the article your on about give me a shout and I'll send it to you.

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:57 AM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

oh well im an aussie so i have no idea as to the authenticity of the sun , sorry about that , does anyone have the pic and article tho ? i still cant seem to find it

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote